Connecticut Plastic Surgeon Offers Customized Facelift Procedures for Each Unique Patient

Full story: World News Report

Dr. Fredric Newman Combines Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Forehead Lift, and Liposuction With Facelift and Mini-Facelift Procedures to Address Patient-Specific Needs During the Facial Rejuvenation Process Dr. Fredric Newman, a Fairfield county plastic surgeon , believes no type of plastic surgery has a greater effect on a patient's facial appearance ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2

“Radiohead fan”

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Customizing is what should happen in each case!! There is no other solution when you are trying to reach every patient's needs and expectations!
Bravo Dr. Newman..
Gary

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2014

A whole rejuvenation on the face, there is no alternative to a facelift. A facelift procedure all at once addresses a number of patient concerns which come with aging process via techniques that:

*Remove unwanted skin
*Tighten face muscles
*Smooth the skin
*Give a younger appearance

http://cliniqueps.com/procedures/facial-plast...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••