I found this business news online today. Congrats to Chris and others:

The Connecticut Business Hall Of Fame announced today its "Induction Class of 2012" which includes Chris White from Life Publications, West Hartford, CT; Joseph DeFeo from Juran Institute, Southbury, CT; Mark Griffin from Windsor Federal Savings, Windsor, CT; YoCrunch Yogurt Company, Naugatuck, CT; and Carter Morse & Mathias, Southport, CT.

“Our Induction Class of 2012 consists of some very highly talented business leaders and dynamic companies here in Connecticut. I'm especially proud in announcing this year's group in light of these challenging economic times. It proves how strong determination and a set direction can lead to success," said Ron Dresner, director, Connecticut Business Hall Of Fame & president, Dennis PR Group.

“On behalf of my staff, I am pleased to receive this recognition from the Connecticut Business Hall of Fame. Helping businesses be more competitive in the global market and adding jobs is the most important contribution we can make to the people of Connecticut," said Joseph DeFeo, president & CEO, Juran Institute.

The 2012 Induction corporate sponsors are the Dennis PR Group, Nozik Photography, RP Web Design Services, Barter Business Unlimited, FMAMRadio.com and David Alan Catering.

"Receiving this honor in our 25th year in business is especially rewarding. I hope that this recognition brings more attention to the importance of Connecticut’s entrepreneurial community who are the engine of innovation and job growth," said Michael Carter, managing director, Carter Morse & Mathias.

The Connecticut Business Hall Of Fame showcases successful companies and business leaders through business networking and industry events that are held throughout the state. The organization partners with private and public organizations, associations and corporations to promote economic development and new ideas in the marketplace. For more information, visit www.ctbhof.com .