Gang Stalking and psychological haras...

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#13371 Jul 15, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
"External observers," particularly those with an agenda, would naturally deny both organized stalking and electronic harassment.
Nothing unusual there.
Fortunately, targets have the truth on their side, and it is decidedly not delusion.
Eleanor White
Absolutely. I hope you understand that what you quoted from my post was text I cut and pasted from the Wikipedia page on stalking, the section which followed the correct description of organized stalking which attempts to refute the existence of OS by referring to the nutty posts most likely made by perps.

Unfortunately, having truth on our side means little to anyone but ourselves when surrounded by sadistic individuals with nothing better to do with their lives and governments that are massively corrupt at worst or totally self-serving at best at every level.

Location hidden

#13372 Jul 15, 2013
As I have read elsewhere on this subject and have already suspected myself, the object of organized harassment is to drive a targeted individual out of an area to another area where they will most likely be harassed yet again, drive them to make official complaints where the victim will be blamed and labelled as delusional, drive them to suicide, or drive them to committing some sort of threatening act which will provide the convenient excuse for official police action, police already being aware of the harassment but unable to proceed in their desired actions AGAINST the victim without a legal excuse. The local "law enforcement" agencies would rather get rid of the victim than deal with the perps for specific reasons I won't delve into now.. Any other components I've missed?

I have a huge number of stories to relate of irrefutable harassment actions against me and those associated with me, but I'll give just one small example and not even remotely close to the best one until I "write that book I've been meaning to write" or create a very extensive web page about it. My story is VASTLY beyond any in any book or on-line story I've found from a targeted individual.

One of my older female relatives in another state had a hell of a time operating her home entertainment system which is a capable system but not an integrated package. While visiting for the holidays, I programmed her remote and trained her as best I could in its use and told her to call me if she ever had any problems. Months later, I talked on a land-line, corded home phone to another relative and she mentioned that my other relative hadn't mentioned any problems as she often had in the past.

The VERY NEXT DAY, I got the first call from her since I'd visited her months before. She was very perplexed because her TV was going nuts, doing all kinds of things as if it was cycling through various remotely controlled settings. I guided her through a long sequence of the proper steps to make certain it wasn't her remote causing the problem or a faulty TV set and nothing fixed it. Suddenly, it just stopped its crazy activity on its own and performed normally.

Shortly after I hung up, I remembered her comment while I had been visiting months before about the "strange" younger couple that had moved in to rent the house next door to hers. She couldn't place it, but they just didn't seem right. I then realized that her TV was facing a large window that is facing one of their windows not far away. A boosted or perhaps even an un-boosted IR universal remote control programmed and tested for her TV brand, the brand obtained by merely looking through her window while she was gone or using one of the remotes that cycles through various brands and allows you to stop when it reaches the right one could easily have been messing with her TV from next door. I had been subjected to the something similar, but in my case it had been turning off DVD recorders and DVRs or their video sources during or right after the start of early AM recordings, something I defeated by rigging up opaque, removable IR sensor covers.

Location hidden

#13373 Jul 15, 2013
By the way, I need to be more specific about "the nutty comments about techniques used in organized stalking" that I referred to in my previous post that someone Red X'ed. I'm referring to claims like "space satellites" being used in "mind control" and other wild things like that which can be used to color EVERY TI as some sort of crank.

In most cases, I believe such posts are being made by perps to discredit the very existence of this crime. With the ability to comment anonymously in forums, it would be easy to present oneself as a targeted individual and then make all kinds of nutty comments to smear the credibility of anyone who claims to be a victim, comments which are then used in Wikipedia entries to discredit even the existence of organized harassment, allowing the casual observer (which is exactly what the vast majority of people are) to consider such complaints of harassment as just delusions of the paranoid.

In a very few cases, I believe it might be coming from people who just don't understand the array of _existing technologies_ that can be used against them.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13374 Jul 15, 2013
X-Mil wrote:
....(edited).....In a very few cases, I believe it [more extreme stories] might be coming from people who just don't understand the array of _existing technologies_ that can be used against them.
Useually the wilder stories (DEW, Electronc mind control, etc.) come from people who are somewhat un-stable. That doesnt mean that they were never targeted. If fact, it (the instability) could be the result of being targeted, But probably not in the way that the victim percieved it. The low or medium tech (by "mediun tech" i mean things like phone hacking, computer hacking, etc.) ways can drive a person over the edge if the victim allows it to. And the most effective means of "mind control" is person to person. Dont allow others to diminish real events and concerns in your life.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13375 Jul 15, 2013
X-Mil wrote:
"At a minimum, if there are more significant revelations, it could help wake-up more of the clueless sheep in American society to the fact that the gov't views and treats most citizens as suspects and enemies of the rich and powerful. Watergate and other scandals led to the Church Committee investigations. That could happen again."
I very, very seriously doubt it......
Generally, I share your skepticism, but big changes can happen in politics - sometimes unpredictably. For example, after decades of a corrupt and stupid and unsuccessful war on drugs, we suddenly had two states legalize marijuana. If you read/hear the comments by anyone who has followed that issue for a long time, almost everyone in the anti-prohibition movement was surprised at how suddenly the shift came, once it finally started. Similarly, gay marriage has (in relative terms) become acceptable rather suddenly by the standards of cultural changes. I'm not trying to start a political debate by the way, those are just two obvious examples of changes in the political landscape.

I have to admit though, that gang stalking has some additional barriers - such as the threat of stalking, blackmail, and blacklisting against those who would expose it. Plus it's inherently difficult to believe for most people who haven't been targeted.

With the right political leadership though, a movement to respect individual liberty and turn back the police state could turn into a groundswell of public support. I'm not predicting it - just saying that it could happen (especially with all the non-censored info now available to the public via the Internet). Read the comments under any article about Snowden and you’ll see a lot of evidence that not every American is a sheep.

On the issues of electronic tactics and disinformation...

Obviously, a HUGE element of counter-intelligence programs is disinformation. It's pointless to waste much time trying to guess which or how many of the crazy-sounding comments in these forums are perps versus truly paranoid TIs. My own view is that the crazy comments are about 98 percent perp-disinfo agents. The other 2 percent are actual nuts - just like you see in online comment forums in every other type of website.

The important thing re disinfo is to focus on the bigger targets - which are possible to expose as examples of disinformation (unlike random anonymous forum comments).

I cite the main ones on FightGangStalking.com - namely, the NY Times article about gang stalking and the FFCHS front group. Both of those can be analyzed independently and seen for what they are using logic - for example the inexplicable avoidance of discussing Ted Gunderson, etc.

When it comes to fighting gang stalking, the bottom line is that exposure is everything. Expose the ground-level perps locally and expose the program nationally.
Eleanor White

Canada

#13376 Jul 15, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Useually the wilder stories (DEW, Electronc mind control, etc.) come from people who are somewhat un-stable. That doesnt mean that they were never targeted. If fact, it (the instability) could be the result of being targeted, But probably not in the way that the victim percieved it. The low or medium tech (by "mediun tech" i mean things like phone hacking, computer hacking, etc.) ways can drive a person over the edge if the victim allows it to. And the most effective means of "mind control" is person to person. Dont allow others to diminish real events and concerns in your life.
There are enough proven, existing technologies which can seriously harass a target silently and through walls that I would not call reports of anti-personnel electronic harassment an indication of delusion. Anyone with a bit of cash can have them these days, and they`ve been around, unclassified, for decades. Those techs are listed in this booklet:

www.stopos.info

Eleanor White
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#13377 Jul 16, 2013
I am at odds with current humanity.....it is lost.......my family was esposed to hpm weapo.s they exposed my kid raped her because she could not gey pregnant now Mr. Kimmons is insisting on her death saying she is messed up They Messed her up....They will go to hell for this!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#13378 Jul 16, 2013
Brina wrote:
I am at odds with current humanity.....it is lost.......my family was esposed to hpm weapo.s they exposed my kid raped her because she could not gey pregnant now Mr. Kimmons is insisting on her death saying she is messed up They Messed her up....They will go to hell for this!!!!!!!!
You think YOU'RE upset? Think how your boss, National Security Director James Clapper, feels. He recently got caught lying to Congress when Edward Snowden exposed the federal government's program to spy on Americans. Imagine - a lowly 29-year-old contractor lifted the curtain on the rat's nest. Snowden undermined all the efforts by loyal government minions to lie to the public. It's outrageous!

Location hidden

#13379 Jul 16, 2013
"For example, after decades of a corrupt and stupid and unsuccessful war on drugs, we suddenly had two states legalize marijuana."

Only 37 years after a presidential candidate said he'd decriminalize it nationwide then, of course, didn't because of a probably engineered cocaine scandal (Jimmy Carter).

"Similarly, gay marriage has (in relative terms) become acceptable rather suddenly by the standards of cultural changes."

And Don't Ask, Don't Tell ended. However, just as with pot, it's a matter of a generational shift in voters, not some sudden awakening or ability to thinking logically and critically. Thus, those who say today that "turnkey tyranny" levels of government surveillance are nothing to worry about "if you aren't guilty of doing anything wrong" may have kids who 40 years from now take action, long after it's too late. More likely, unless the government really makes some major, obvious mistakes using it that attract widespread attention as horribly unjust, no one will complain.

"I have to admit though, that gang stalking has some additional barriers - such as the threat of stalking, blackmail, and blacklisting against those who would expose it."

That's why it's absolutely essential that those who are already being harassed carefully document and relate their harassment, sticking with known technologies when explaining it or, if they can't, admitting that they don't know how it is being done instead of believing in wild explanations.

"Plus it's inherently difficult to believe for most people who haven't been targeted."

And combating that skepticism is precisely why I earlier provided those two links to mainstream media articles documenting that it is obviously happening quite regularly in China and how it is happening with the RAT users who spy on and harass women for sexual reasons using malware. It is then no great leap to understand how the same could be directed against individuals in the US just as it is in China and how electronic harssment can be accomplished for non-sexual reasons against targeted indivduals just as women are documented as being harassed for sexual reasons.

"My own view is that the crazy comments are about 98 percent perp-disinfo agents. The other 2 percent are actual nuts - just like you see in online comment forums in every other type of website."

If I had to make a wild ass guess (WAG), I'd agree on that ratio. Suffice it to say that it would be an obvious strategy for perps to make anyone complaining about their activities appear to be a nutty as possible by association with nutty remarks made on-line.

"When it comes to fighting gang stalking, the bottom line is that exposure is everything. Expose the ground-level perps locally and expose the program nationally."

HOW when everything is carefully done to make any person exposing the activities look like a paranoid nut? As I pointed out, that's one of their goals, to get the TI labelled as a nut even though many in authority will know damned well that he/she is in fact being harassed.

Credible exposure can ONLY come from MASSIVE amounts of CREDIBLE evidence accumulated over time and related by victims. The few books I've read from victims are OK, but not nearly enough in quantity or nearly detailed enough.

Location hidden

#13380 Jul 16, 2013
X-Mil wrote:
"For....
"When it comes to fighting gang stalking, the bottom line is that exposure is everything. Expose the ground-level perps locally and expose the program nationally."
HOW when everything is carefully done to make any person exposing the activities look like a paranoid nut? As I pointed out, that's one of their goals, to get the TI labelled as a nut even though many in authority will know damned well that he/she is in fact being harassed.
Credible exposure can ONLY come from MASSIVE amounts of CREDIBLE evidence accumulated over time and related by victims. The few books I've read from victims are OK, but not nearly enough in quantity or nearly detailed enough.
You raise some excellent points. There are answers to the challenges, but they will require some "outside the box" thinking to figure out what those answers are. The other part of the equation is sharing those answers with other targeted individuals.

These forums can serve part of that function, but there is a need to consolidate the information (without the disinformation) in places which will be accessible to TIs. Fight Gang Stalking, Gang Stalking is Murder, and a few other websites can help with that. They're not perfect, but as good ideas from various TIs emerge (about how to make harassment problematic and how to expose gang stalking on multiple levels) they can be posted on those websites.

It's too much work for one person, but different TIs bring different skills and knowledge to the challenge. One example is this: someone should deeply survey the available online information about private investigations and counter-surveillance tactics. No doubt there is some useful information out there, but it's hard to find.(There isn't much incentive for PIs to share their trade secrets - especially for free.) Still, it's out there. If anyone can find some particular info of that type it can be posted on those websites.

There are other topics as well, but you get the idea.

You’re right about it being tricky to expose local harassment without creating potential evidence to be used against the TI by the stalkers, but it can be done. That one is a double-edged sword. Stalkers do not want to call attention to themselves. Taking photos of stalkers in public is legal – and so is posting the photos online – provided you don’t do so in a way that’s libelous or threatening. A bunch of those photos (labeled as potential “witnesses” to stalking would make a nice online gallery. And challenging such a gallery would call attention to gang stalking.:)
mru486

San Jose, CA

#13381 Jul 16, 2013
X-Mil wrote:
As I have read elsewhere on this subject and have already suspected myself, the object of organized harassment is to drive a targeted individual out of an area to another area where they will most likely be harassed yet again, drive them to make official complaints where the victim will be blamed and labelled as delusional, drive them to suicide, or drive them to committing some sort of threatening act which will provide the convenient excuse for official police action, police already being aware of the harassment but unable to proceed in their desired actions AGAINST the victim without a legal excuse. The local "law enforcement" agencies would rather get rid of the victim than deal with the perps for specific reasons I won't delve into now.. Any other components I've missed?
I have a huge number of stories to relate of irrefutable harassment actions against me and those associated with me, but I'll give just one small example and not even remotely close to the best one until I "write that book I've been meaning to write" or create a very extensive web page about it. My story is VASTLY beyond any in any book or on-line story I've found from a targeted individual.
One of my older female relatives in another state had a hell of a time operating her home entertainment system which is a capable system but not an integrated package. While visiting for the holidays, I programmed her remote and trained her as best I could in its use and told her to call me if she ever had any problems. Months later, I talked on a land-line, corded home phone to another relative and she mentioned that my other relative hadn't mentioned any problems as she often had in the past.
The VERY NEXT DAY, I got the first call from her since I'd visited her months before. She was very perplexed because her TV was going nuts, doing all kinds of things as if it was cycling through various remotely controlled settings. I guided her through a long sequence of the proper steps to make certain it wasn't her remote causing the problem or a faulty TV set and nothing fixed it. Suddenly, it just stopped its crazy activity on its own and performed normally.
Shortly after I hung up, I remembered her comment while I had been visiting months before about the "strange" younger couple that had moved in to rent the house next door to hers. She couldn't place it, but they just didn't seem right. I then realized that her TV was facing a large window that is facing one of their windows not far away. A boosted or perhaps even an un-boosted IR universal remote control programmed and tested for her TV brand, the brand obtained by merely looking through her window while she was gone or using one of the remotes that cycles through various brands and allows you to stop when it reaches the right one could easily have been messing with her TV from next door. I had been subjected to the something similar, but in my case it had been turning off DVD recorders and DVRs or their video sources during or right after the start of early AM recordings, something I defeated by rigging up opaque, removable IR sensor covers.
it can also be perpetrated by immigrants who want to take over a specific place. the Hispanics in Los Angeles did this to the blacks. The media called it ethnic cleansing.
mru486

San Jose, CA

#13382 Jul 16, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Snowden has more material to expose. It would seem too good to be true if some of it led to revelations about Cointelpro/gang stalking (so I wouldn't get my hopes up), but there is some small chance of that - or at least that some thread of information to be exposed leads to inquiries that could eventually uncover it.
few people paid attention.
He hasnt really exposed anything new.
Eleanor White

Canada

#13383 Jul 16, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking photos of stalkers in public is legal – and so is posting the photos online – provided you don’t do so in a way that’s libelous or threatening. A bunch of those photos (labeled as potential “witnesses” to stalking would make a nice online gallery. And challenging such a gallery would call attention to gang stalking.:)
Interesting idea.

It might also be interesting to, as you have done above, label the crime as "stalking," and not "organized stalking." That might earn serious interest up front.

Eleanor White

Location hidden

#13385 Jul 16, 2013
mru486 wrote:
<quoted text>
He hasnt really exposed anything new.
The NSA story has received huge attention - in both the US and foreign press. No one except Snowden and Greenwald and a few others know what - if anything - is left to be disclosed. Greenwald claims there will be more revelations. Everyone is watching. We'll see...
Eleanor White

Canada

#13386 Jul 16, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
You are also describing a keystroke logger. Malware that can get into your computer and provide a copy of everything you type to another party or parties.
So true. Akamai is a BIG one. Akamai, some years back, actually took control of my Norton Antivirus dialler and had it call THEM, and loaded huge amounts of data from my PC. I was a modem customer at the time, not continuously connected to the Internet.

I caught this happening when I got up around 2 am and heard the modem dialling out.

Lately I was discussing Internet access plans with my ISP.

They told me I was downloading 10 gigabytes of data per month.

I did careful calcuations, and generously (i.e. more than actual) I calculated I was downloading 6 GB at most. That means 4 GB, a huge amount of data, is coming in or going out every month, to malware companies like Akamai, and/or the perps.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Canada

#13387 Jul 16, 2013
By the way, none of the negative "Judge it!s" on the past couple of pages are from me.

Eleanor White
in the know

Kunming, China

#13388 Jul 16, 2013
in the know wrote:
Hey
Well that sounds great.
But it detracts from the real fact that yes we all know that there are many counter intelligence groups at work for the Freemasonry controlled government. You need to bring that to light more and look at your rights to 'remove rogue governments' Loads of people voted for Ron Paul and many believe he won, yet it was Obama again. The crazy thing is you vote with an electronic system installed by one of the elite families behind freemasonry (they own the company)All electronic equipment and internet can be manipulated easily. You have seen how America Spies on its people as well as all over the world using the PRISM program and everyone knows Freemasonry use the Pyramid on loads of their regalia and they also put it on the 1 dollar bill. A PRISM is a Pyramid with light going through it. It's clear to all Freemasonry use 1 eye and Pyramid symbols to show companies and programs that belongs to them. The current 'gang stalking' program is down to them. Freemasonry used to do this themselves to their own members, they called it 'The white glove treatment' and 'the silent dagger'. This is also done by their sub-group Scientology , they call it 'Fair gaming'.Now America the EU and many other UN countries are carrying out this process in attempt of control of the masses for the Elite families behind Freemasonry. They are trying to get a NWO (new world order) Which the crazy, mentally ill elite are the head of. So all of this is happening to many people due to the secret society and the integration into society and the government. The main family behind this are the Rothchilds and the Queen in the UK. The Rothchilds pretty much own the banking system and are linked heavily to the Queen. They are trying to attack the 20% of people who would stand up against them as they try to have their sick sick NWO. These families are mostly, mentally ill and condone Peodophilia. They can clearly be linked to 'Jimmy Saville' in the UK. A freemason who had the BBC and police help cover up his crimes with 'Insufficent Evidence'. Freemasons always cover up their crimes with this method. Lok at the Hollie Greig case, it happened even in a more openly Freemason cove-up way. The first thing they will try to use is the mentally ill method. This is the same method in Gang Stalking as well. They want people to be seen as unstable or have a mental condition, thus they can be committed and controlled by the mental health industry that has many members in Freemasonry. In the Hollie Greig case the mother of Hollie found out her husband and his 12 or so Freemasonry friends were sexually molesting Hollie! The group molesting her were made up of Policemen, Nurses,Doctors, Judges etc. All key government employees. When her mother reported this to the police she was immediately sent to a psychiatric ward and drugged and threatened! She was told she imagined it and she played along. She then went straight to an independent Psychiatrist who certified her as sane. She then went back at them full force and they were stumped as they failed at their 'Mentally ill' attemt's right said 'Inspt. They then went to court who, thaufficient evidence' There you have it, the criminal Peadophilic mentally ill Freemasons use these methods the most. Mentally ill and 'Insufficient evidence'. How many peadophiles have got cases with 'insufficient evidence' or people who have suddenly developed an instant bogus mental illness. There you have it. The EU is more Masonic then you would believe and we need to expose this group to the light of day.
Brina, look above and try to write facts. Don't babble on about nonsense. Hard hitting text is what's needed not some weird stuff. I'd think you'd be their counter intelligence by the nonsensical approach. Anyway look above.
Mru486

Walnut Creek, CA

#13389 Jul 16, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
The NSA story has received huge attention - in both the US and foreign press. No one except Snowden and Greenwald and a few others know what - if anything - is left to be disclosed. Greenwald claims there will be more revelations. Everyone is watching. We'll see...
I know. I ve been following the news about this way too obsessively myself. This could so easily be theater. The news media in my state has periodically reported on news stories that don't make sense and it seems they are creating these stories to monitor public reaction. The timing is odd because it coincides with the Bradley manning trial which isn't receiving much press. The actor Tom hanks made a movie about a Russian guy who lived in an airport and now snowden is doing the opposite supposedly. Tm hanks is friends withi Obama. They are probably getting drunk and plotting/spoofing these weird news stories the same way that clinton had his affairs, be ause hecould. In the freaky letter I sent to the doj I said that I felt I was trapped in a where's Waldo picture and the news media now keeps saying that about snowden. Obviously just a coincidence and paranoia on my part.
Lilith

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#13390 Jul 17, 2013
X-Mil wrote:
" High technology has now allowed a civilian capability that the Stasi and Gestapo could only have dreamed about.
NSA'S OPERATIONS ENVY OF FORMER STASI COMMANDER

Peering out over the city [Berlin] that lived in fear when the communist party ruled it, he pondered the magnitude of domestic spying in the United States under the Obama administration. A smile spread across his face.

“You know, for us, this would have been a dream come true,” he said, recalling the days when he was a lieutenant colonel in the defunct communist country’s secret police, the Stasi.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/06/28/nsas-survei...
Tampa KNOWS

Richmond, KY

#13391 Jul 17, 2013
FAT AZZZ ANDY. Got the pieces of paper that will land you and the bilzerian CA KREWE in the f00king jail

Wasn't thirty years of felony probation ENOUGH FOR YOU you fat dicksmelling PIG??? Your torpid pig eyes just needed MORE.

So thank you because you are a stupid greeedy FOOK.

Even the corrupt florida bar snatched back its card though it took two separate THEFT INCIDENTS for them to decide you were a crook Your buddies.

See you in the prison visitors room. OH NO WAIT... that will be your FAT AZZZ wife.

Did I NOT warn you and your little pig eyes I was coming for you?

And now I have you.

Tell Raul Marrero FOOOKKKINNNN LOL AT YOUR STUPID LAME AZZZES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed (Dec '16) Jan 15 Suezanne 13
News Could Colorado's green energy debate go big in ... Jan 14 Solarman 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Jan 14 June VanDerMark 58,745
George Norcross and Chertoff violate section 702 Jan 11 informant 1
News US to end policy that let legal pot flourish Jan 10 Trump is a joke 52
Colorado wants to enforce religious laws? Jan 8 TheThirdAngel144 1
News Illegal immigrant facing deportation offered sa... Jan 8 Red Crosse 6
More from around the web