Brina

United States

#13339 Jul 8, 2013
phaines wrote:
the fbi was already watching them when they started on me.I had it documented on my myspace ..till they changed it...oh well.
This is a shooting fish in a barrel war......these perps have top of the line intelligence equipment....cell phone cloning allows them to see you phone ip read everything you type digitally disrupt files...etc even snatch your cell number and mimick your number.....I have had Facebook accounts shut down while on the phone....instantly......we are outdone technologically. Nothing short of intelligence law enforcement would allow this....they also can shut your wifi signal OFF....
Brina

United States

#13340 Jul 8, 2013
Rumsfeld’s Guinea Pigs: US Citizens at Risk for Military-Weapons Testing by Heather Wokusch
It barely made news last week when Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne called for the testing of nonlethal weaponry on US citizens in crowd-control situations. According to Wynne, "If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation."
�War on terror� blowback hits Main Street.
But it�s na�ve to think that once developed, US military weapons will only be used against foreign populations. The Bush administration�s "you�re with us or against us" mentality leaves little room for domestic dissent, and as the line blurs between military and national security technologies, folks back home will find themselves increasingly targeted.
One example of a crowd-control device possibly coming to your hometown is Raytheon�s Active Denial System heat-beam, which a US Air Force fact sheet describes as a "focused speed-of-light millimeter wave energy beam to induce an intolerable heating sensation." How long before a weapon like that is illicitly used for interrogations, let alone for torture?
There�s also the crowd-control Taser, an updated version of the "stun gun" already authorized for US government use against civilians. The Taser delivers a short-term electrical charge of 50,000 volts and though marketed as a non-lethal weapon, has been linked to a number of deaths. While the Taser�s dart-firing technology is of little use for crowd control or on vehicles, a new laser version of the gun will reportedly be able to deliver a similar 50,000-volt shock across a crowd.
In other words, protest rallies could soon become much more dangerous for those with medical conditions (such as heart problems) potentially exacerbated by electric shocks.
If testing painful heat-beam and electric-shock weapons on hometown crowds seems a little farfetched, keep in mind that it wouldn�t be the first time the government has used US citizens as guinea pigs for weapons experiments. In 2003, for example, the Pentagon admitted to having tested biological/chemical agents on 5,842 service members in secret trials conducted over a ten-year period (1962-73).
In operations called Project 112 and Project SHAD, the Defense Department assessed its WMD capabilities on service members aboard Navy ships, and in all sorts of other despicable ways � including spraying a Hawaiian rainforest and parts of Oahu. All in all, tests were conducted in six states (Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Utah) as well as in Canada, Britain and Panama.
Many military personnel were not even informed when the toxic agents were being tested on them, and only decades later, as crucial documents slowly become declassified, have the veterans� health complaints been acknowledged.
"Could never happen today," you might think, "too many legal protections for citizens in place." Think again.
There�s a tricky clause in Chapter 32/Title 50 of the United States Code (the aggregation of US general and permanent laws). Specifically, Section 1520a lists the following cases in which the Secretary of Defense can conduct a chemical or biological agent test or experiment meon humans if informed consent has been obtained:
(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.
(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.
(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.
The definition is a little too open-ended for comfort; apparently there are a lot of circumstances under which the Secretary of Defense can test chemical or biological agents on human beings,
Brina

United States

#13341 Jul 8, 2013
Brina wrote:
<quoted text> This is a shooting fish in a barrel war......these perps have top of the line intelligence equipment....cell phone cloning allows them to see you phone ip read everything you type digitally disrupt files...etc even snatch your cell number and mimick your number.....I have had Facebook accounts shut down while on the phone....instantly......we are outdone technologically. Nothing short of intelligence law enforcement would allow this....they also can shut your wifi signal OFF....
http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0920-31.h...
Brina

United States

#13342 Jul 8, 2013
Rumsfeld’s Guinea Pigs: US Citizens at Risk for Military-Weapons Testing by Heather Wokusch

It barely made news last week when Air Force Secretary Michael Wynne called for the testing of nonlethal weaponry on US citizens in crowd-control situations. According to Wynne, "If we're not willing to use it here against our fellow citizens, then we should not be willing to use it in a wartime situation."

&#65533;War on terror&#65533; blowback hits Main Street.

But it&#65533;s na&#65533;ve to think that once developed, US military weapons will only be used against foreign populations. The Bush administration&#65533;s "you&#65533;re with us or against us" mentality leaves little room for domestic dissent, and as the line blurs between military and national security technologies, folks back home will find themselves increasingly targeted.

One example of a crowd-control device possibly coming to your hometown is Raytheon&#65533;s Active Denial System heat-beam, which a US Air Force fact sheet describes as a "focused speed-of-light millimeter wave energy beam to induce an intolerable heating sensation." How long before a weapon like that is illicitly used for interrogations, let alone for torture?

There&#65533;s also the crowd-control Taser, an updated version of the "stun gun" already authorized for US government use against civilians. The Taser delivers a short-term electrical charge of 50,000 volts and though marketed as a non-lethal weapon, has been linked to a number of deaths. While the Taser&#65533;s dart-firing technology is of little use for crowd control or on vehicles, a new laser version of the gun will reportedly be able to deliver a similar 50,000-volt shock across a crowd.

In other words, protest rallies could soon become much more dangerous for those with medical conditions (such as heart problems) potentially exacerbated by electric shocks.

If testing painful heat-beam and electric-shock weapons on hometown crowds seems a little farfetched, keep in mind that it wouldn&#65533;t be the first time the government has used US citizens as guinea pigs for weapons experiments. In 2003, for example, the Pentagon admitted to having tested biological/chemical agents on 5,842 service members in secret trials conducted over a ten-year period (1962-73).

In operations called Project 112 and Project SHAD, the Defense Department assessed its WMD capabilities on service members aboard Navy ships, and in all sorts of other despicable ways &#65533; including spraying a Hawaiian rainforest and parts of Oahu. A

ll in all, tests were conducted in six states (Alaska, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Maryland, Utah) as well as in Canada, Britain and Panama.

Many military personnel were not even informed when the toxic agents were being tested on them, and only decades later, as crucial documents slowly become declassified, have the veterans&#65533; health complaints been acknowledged.

"Could never happen today," you might think, "too many legal protections for citizens in place." Think again.

There&#65533;s a tricky clause in Chapter 32/Title 50 of the United States Code (the aggregation of US general and permanent laws). Specifically, Section 1520a lists the following cases in which the Secretary of Defense can conduct a chemical or biological agent test or experiment on humans if informed consent has been obtained:

(1) Any peaceful purpose that is related to a medical, therapeutic, pharmaceutical, agricultural, industrial, or research activity.

(2) Any purpose that is directly related to protection against toxic chemicals or biological weapons and agents.

(3) Any law enforcement purpose, including any purpose related to riot control.

The definition is a little too open-ended for comfort; apparently there are a lot of circumstances under which the Secretary of Defense can test chemical or biological agents on human beings, but at least informed consent has to be obtained in advance.
Brina

Saint Paul, MN

#13343 Jul 8, 2013
keh wrote:
FACEBOOK ENTRIES

Sabrina Taylor shared Taylor Sabrina's status.

January 15.

Nish was carrying twins Peanut aka Derrick Kimmona knocked her up after raping her over and over

71Like ·· Share.

Sabrina Taylor the crimes of gang stalking will not be forgotten The gang stalkers went out of their way to make me believe this. I was being rash to post their trash without sufficient proof as I said before Nish never said this Derrick said it to the gang banger in the picture...

January 15 at 2:45am via mobile · Like · 1..

Sabrina Taylor more v2k possibly

January 15 at 7:54pm via mobile · Like..

Sabrina Taylor scripted or accidental?

January 15 at 8:01pm via mobile · Like..

Sabrina Taylor I must seperate truth from v2k in order the straighten out why this post is so absurd. One I was taken off the streets bt Derrick Kimmons.....He allowed me to stay there 5 months. Derrick has a pca that did not have to clean his house not one day while I was there.....IN say that to say this part..I had gastric intestional surgery that causes flatluence and smelly bowels SOMETIMES not everyday all day etc....ok When I am hit with nonlethal weapons towards my guts it causes this even more...ok Derrick was hardly home when I was bombarded and he never had issue with gas or my butt seeing that he was on top of things with me regularly.......until January then it got weird My kid had stayed one night while he was there as I said he did not stay home. I started thinking Did he sleep with my kid? We haven't had sex for four days which was not the usual......after these thoughts the lectronic amped up and the v2k amped up....Derrick arrived to his apt. Yelling at the kid in the pic saying Why ain't this woman out my house yet? He Derrick didn't know the v2k device was not off because the boy was using it on me. The script was my daughter was going to be killed then Derrick said How she know I slept with her daughter? Run it thru lie detection I am not lying after Derrick found out I had heard him he said he needed to kill me. I left his house. Then the v2k script changed to you kid pregnant comparing our vaginas the did a big jumbo script on me. God will reveal the truth and Judgement will come from God. I ain't crazy and IS don't snitch unless it involves hurt to me or mine. All that know him know I ain't a snitch so what would I lie for. This info of sleeping with an unconscious kid ain't convicting him having others know what he did does. If I was trying to hurt him facebook would not be the place. I am not trying to hurt him I loved him. I loved Derrick and I would not lie on him knowing what I know still..........

March 14 at 3:50pm via mobile · Like..

Sabrina Taylor My kid does not know what he did and I did not tell her,

March 14 at 3:58pm via mobile · Like..

Sabrina Taylor And she ain't on this name

Sabrina Taylor They claim my Facebook.com/kaizmakid is going to be shut down today......that will not do them any good.

March 15 at 6:56pm via mobile · Like · 1..

Write a comment...
Brina

Saint Paul, MN

#13344 Jul 8, 2013

January 15.

Nish was carrying twins Peanut aka Derrick Kimmona knocked her up after raping her over and over

71Like ·· Share.

Sabrina Taylor the crimes of gang stalking will not be forgotten The gang stalkers went out of their way to make me believe this. I was being rash to post their trash without sufficient proof as I said before Nish never said this Derrick said it to the gang banger in the picture...

Sabrina Taylor I must seperate truth from v2k in order the straighten out why this post is so absurd. One I was taken off the streets bt Derrick Kimmons.....He allowed me to stay there 5 months. Derrick has a pca that did not have to clean his house not one day while I was there.....IN say that to say this part..I had gastric intestional surgery that causes flatluence and smelly bowels SOMETIMES not everyday all day etc....ok When I am hit with nonlethal weapons towards my guts it causes this even more...ok Derrick was hardly home when I was bombarded and he never had issue with gas or my butt seeing that he was on top of things with me regularly.......until January then it got weird My kid had stayed one night while he was there as I said he did not stay home. I started thinking Did he sleep with my kid? We haven't had sex for four days which was not the usual......after these thoughts the lectronic amped up and the v2k amped up....Derrick arrived to his apt. Yelling at the kid in the pic saying Why ain't this woman out my house yet? He Derrick didn't know the v2k device was not off because the boy was using it on me. The script was my daughter was going to be killed then Derrick said How she know I slept with her daughter? Run it thru lie detection I am not lying after Derrick found out I had heard him he said he needed to kill me. I left his house. Then the v2k script changed to you kid pregnant comparing our vaginas the did a big jumbo script on me. God will reveal the truth and Judgement will come from God. I ain't crazy and IS don't snitch unless it involves hurt to me or mine. All that know him know I ain't a snitch so what would I lie for. This info of sleeping with an unconscious kid ain't convicting him having others know what he did does. If I was trying to hurt him facebook would not be the place. I am not trying to hurt him I loved him. I loved Derrick and I would not lie on him knowing what I know still..........

Sabrina Taylor They claim my Facebook.com/kaizmakid is going to be shut down today......that will not do them any good.

Write a comment...
phaines

Big Bear Lake, CA

#13345 Jul 8, 2013
in the know wrote:
Hey
Well that sounds great.
But it detracts from the real fact that yes we all know that there are many counter intelligence groups at work for the Freemasonry controlled government. You need to bring that to light more and look at your rights to 'remove rogue governments' Loads of people voted for Ron Paul and many believe he won, yet it was Obama again. The crazy thing is you vote with an electronic system installed by one of the elite families behind freemasonry (they own the company)All electronic equipment and internet can be manipulated easily. You have seen how America Spies on its people as well as all over the world using the PRISM program and everyone knows Freemasonry use the Pyramid on loads of their regalia and they also put it on the 1 dollar bill. A PRISM is a Pyramid with light going through it. It's clear to all Freemasonry use 1 eye and Pyramid symbols to show companies and programs that belongs to them. The current 'gang stalking' program is down to them. Freemasonry used to do this themselves to their own members, they called it 'The white glove treatment' and 'the silent dagger'. This is also done by their sub-group Scientology , they call it 'Fair gaming'.Now America the EU and many other UN countries are carrying out this process in attempt of control of the masses for the Elite families behind Freemasonry. They are trying to get a NWO (new world order) Which the crazy, mentally ill elite are the head of. So all of this is happening to many people due to the secret society and the integration into society and the government. The main family behind this are the Rothchilds and the Queen in the UK. The Rothchilds pretty much own the banking system and are linked heavily to the Queen. They are trying to attack the 20% of people who would stand up against them as they try to have their sick sick NWO. These families are mostly, mentally ill and condone Peodophilia. They can clearly be linked to 'Jimmy Saville' in the UK. A freemason who had the BBC and police help cover up his crimes with 'Insufficent Evidence'. Freemasons always cover up their crimes with this method. Lok at the Hollie Greig case, it happened even in a more openly Freemason cove-up way. The first thing they will try to use is the mentally ill method. This is the same method in Gang Stalking as well. They want people to be seen as unstable or have a mental condition, thus they can be committed and controlled by the mental health industry that has many members in Freemasonry. In the Hollie Greig case the mother of Hollie found out her husband and his 12 or so Freemasonry friends were sexually molesting Hollie! The group molesting her were made up of Policemen, Nurses,Doctors, Judges etc. All key government employees. When her mother reported this to the police she was immediately sent to a psychiatric ward and drugged and threatened! She was told she imagined it and she played along. She then went straight to an independent Psychiatrist who certified her as sane. She then went back at them full force and they were stumped as they failed at their 'Mentally ill' attemt's right said 'Inspt. They then went to court who, thaufficient evidence' There you have it, the criminal Peadophilic mentally ill Freemasons use these methods the most. Mentally ill and 'Insufficient evidence'. How many peadophiles have got cases with 'insufficient evidence' or people who have suddenly developed an instant bogus mental illness. There you have it. The EU is more Masonic then you would believe and we need to expose this group to the light of day.
ugh! my head is spinning and I didnt even read all of that ...

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#13346 Jul 8, 2013
Brina wrote:
January 15.
71Like ·· Share.

Write a comment...
You perps should come up with some new fake crazy people. The Brina one is getting old.
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#13347 Jul 8, 2013
Brian, you should just apply for a job at the CIA & see what happens.
gerald j cpms

Colorado Springs, CO

#13348 Jul 9, 2013
keh wrote:
keep the consequence as close to the natural, logical outcome as possible. For speaking out of turn, explain to the child that when students don't raise their hands, it takes time away from learning. Make sure the child spends time away from recess doing some type of academic task. Be very careful to link the negative consequence to the behavior. Don't impose a negative consequence that holds the child up to ridicule or shames the child into the desired behavior. TELL THE CRIIS MGMT CENTER, ALL THE STUDENT, AND MGMT, THRU INTERNET, THIS IS EVIL ANNETTE, DO NOT TOUCH YVETTE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD, THE GROUP IS IN DISRUPTION THIS IS THE BAD STUDENT, PARENTS OF EDUCATION COMMUNITY 80-DATE, EVIL BAD NO BAD NO BAD

GERALD J

BACKGROUND:
Previous studies of people convicted of homicide, stalking have used different definitions of mental disorder.
AIMS:
To estimate the rate of mental disorder in people convicted of homicide, stalking; to examine the relationship between definitions, verdict and outcome in court.
METHOD:
A national clinical survey of people convicted of homicide (n=1594) in England and Wales (1996-1999). Rates of mental disorder were estimated based on: lifetime diagnosis, mental illness at the time of the offence, contact with psychiatric services, diminished responsibility verdict and hospital disposal.
RESULTS:
Of the 1594,545 (34%) had a mental disorder: most had not attended psychiatric services; 85 (5%) had schizophrenia (lifetime); 164 (10%) had symptoms of mental illness at the time of the offence; 149 (9%) received a diminished responsibility verdict and 111 (7%) a hospital disposal - both were associated with severe mental illness and symptoms of psychosis.
CONCLUSIONS:
The findings suggest an association between schizophrenia and conviction for homicide,stalking. Most perpetrators with a history of mental disorder were not acutely ill or under mental healthcare at the time of the offence. Some perpetrators receive prison sentences despite having severe mental illness.
schizophrenia and conviction for homicide,stalking. annette MARION, CPMS OSD DOD MENTAL ILLNESS
GERALD J.

Location hidden

#13349 Jul 9, 2013
Standard Warning About Forum Trolls

This is not a response to any particular comment in this forum – just a general point that I post here periodically.

All these forums about gang stalking are saturated with comments from perp’s (gang stalking trolls posing as victims). Some of the comments are legitimate though, so it’s still worth visiting these forums.

Many perp comments are just rambling incoherent statements and lunatic-fringe B.S. about whether someone’s brain is being controlled by the government through the victim’s toaster or whatever.

The other type of perp comment is the kind that appears reasonable, except that when you read it carefully you realize that the purpose is to distract the conversation away from anything useful – like how to disrupt harassment tactics or how to expose police involvement in gang stalking.

That’s called disinformation. If they put enough garbage into these forums, victims will be less likely to visit them. Also, anyone who is not a victim and stumbles across the forum will think all self-proclaimed gang stalking victims are crazy.

Disregard the name associated with each comment. Perp’s can post comments under any name they choose, so it doesn’t mean anything. For example, perp’s sometimes use names of legitimate victims who have posted comments in the forum.

Just evaluate each comment based on common sense. Is it logical helpful advice?

If you want to expose the trolls in these forums, go ahead when it’s obvious. But don’t waste much time on it. Perp’s get paid to post comments; victims don’t.

Legitimate victims of gang stalking who regularly visit these forums already know all this, so to you folks I apologize for re-posting this information. It’s important to keep putting this out for victims visiting these forums for the first time, and just reading the most recent comments.

Most websites about gang stalking – just like half of the forum comments – are total garbage. Here are two websites which are clearly legitimate. If you agree that they’re helpful, please try to spread information about them online. For example, you can copy and paste this comment into other forums occasionally.

Thanks for helping to shine a light on the Stasi cockroaches who participate in gang stalking.

http://fightgangstalking.com/

http://gangstalkingismurder.wordpress.com/

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13350 Jul 9, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
You perps should come up with some new fake crazy people. The Brina one is getting old.
You know, you can edit a post you respond to. One full page of Brina is enough. Dont make it two pages by responding without trimming the over bloated post you respond to. Just a suggestion

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13351 Jul 9, 2013
gerald j cpms wrote:
<quoted text> (edited)TELL THE CRIIS MGMT CENTER, ALL THE STUDENT, AND MGMT, THRU INTERNET, THIS IS EVIL ANNETTE, DO NOT TOUCH YVETTE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM, YOU BEHAVE LIKE A CHILD, THE GROUP IS IN DISRUPTION THIS IS THE BAD STUDENT, PARENTS OF EDUCATION COMMUNITY 80-DATE, EVIL BAD NO BAD NO BAD
GERALD J
BACKGROUND:
Previous studies of people convicted of homicide, stalking have used different definitions of mental disorder.
AIMS:
To estimate the rate of mental disorder in people convicted of homicide, stalking; to examine the relationship between definitions, verdict and outcome in court.
METHOD:(edited)
RESULTS:(edited)
...schizophrenia and conviction for homicide,stalking. annette MARION, CPMS OSD DOD MENTAL ILLNESS
GERALD J.
Did Brina get a make over?
Someone in San Diego

San Diego, CA

#13352 Jul 13, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
Some people can put together the pieces; some can't. If someone is unable or unwilling to connect the dots and realize that gang stalking is just FBI Cointelpro Version 2.0, it doesn't matter how you explain it.
Also - Whatever methods were supposedly used to try to expose gang stalking, they obviously haven't worked. Time for a new approach.
Private investigator David Lawson (author of "Cause Stalking" [2007] & "Terrorist Stalking in America" [2001]) says that gang stalking is carried out by extremist groups that recruit widely, similar to but not identical to COINTELPRO. COINTELPRO focused on political activists, but gang stalkers target a wide variety of people. Lawson describes exactly what I get as a gang stalking victim.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#13353 Jul 13, 2013
Someone in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
Private investigator David Lawson (author of "Cause Stalking" [2007] & "Terrorist Stalking in America" [2001]) says that gang stalking is carried out by extremist groups that recruit widely, similar to but not identical to COINTELPRO. COINTELPRO focused on political activists, but gang stalkers target a wide variety of people. Lawson describes exactly what I get as a gang stalking victim.
Me too.

Eleanor White
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#13354 Jul 13, 2013

Location hidden

#13355 Jul 13, 2013
Someone in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text>
Lawson’s descriptions of the tactics and ground-level operations are mostly or entirely accurate. Although – for whatever reasons – he doesn’t discuss cases of obvious participation by police in the stalking – such as the August 2011 incident in which Stockton, California cops were stalking a city official who didn’t give them what they wanted in their contract negotiations. You can see the links to the TV news broadcast and newspaper articles at FightGangStalking.com

Be VERY suspicious, by the way, of anyone who refuses to discuss that well-documented incident. No legitimate TI would be afraid to talk about it publicly. An actual victim of gang stalking would be extremely curious and interested in such a high-profile obvious example of organized stalking by police that was reported on TV and in the newspaper.

Lawson's apparent theory (that gang stalking is purely a civilian non-government operation) doesn't make sense for this reason: We now have a massive police state surveillance system. Federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies (FBI, NSA, CIA, Homeland Security, etc.) have a huge national data gathering and sharing network of online monitoring, phone call monitoring, surveillance cameras, satellites, drones, data fusion centers, human intelligence agents such as "Terrorism Liaison Officers," etc.). Local police departments are also better equipped (thanks to post-9/11 anti-terrorism program money) to gather and share information with the federal agencies.

So it is not even remotely possible that a national phenomenon of gang stalking does not show up on the fed's radar. That's just common sense. So if they know about it and they're not trying to stop it (or even acknowledging its existence) that means they approve of it. There's no other explanation. When intelligence and law enforcement agencies do not approve of something, it's obvious. Just look at the war on drugs for an example. That includes “extremist groups” also. When extremist groups operate independently of the government, the fed’s try to infiltrate them with undercover agents and prosecute them (e.g., the mafia, outlaw motorcycle gangs, right-wing militias, etc.)

The fact that most gang stalking is delegated to local criminals and/or vigilantes is meaningless. It wouldn't be allowed to happen if the government didn't approve of it.

By letting the stalking be done informally - mostly using civilian perp's to handle the local dirty work, the fed's get to keep their hands off it and avoid responsibility. The fed's have been doing that for a long time. For example, the Senate Church Committe investigations found that the FBI was hiring mafia members to commit some of the crimes during the original Cointelpro. Look it up.

People who say that they have thought about this and concluded that the federal government just doesn't know – or care - what is happening are either (a) not sharp enough to understand what I just explained, or (b) they're perps posing as victims to spread disinformation – such as groups like FFCHS.
TechTI

Colorado Springs, CO

#13356 Jul 13, 2013
About "Cause Stalking" [2007] & "Terrorist Stalking in America" [2001], I have been trying without success to find a copy of either of these books for quite some time. A few years ago, I searched Worldcat and found only four libraries in the entire country that carried "Terrorist Stalking in America." At that time, I didn't know about Lawson's later book "Cause Stalking." I'd have preferred to buy a copy, but even via book finder sites that automatically search everywhere online for a copy, I couldn't find even one to buy. So, I requested an inter-library loan (ILL) through my local library.

The only owning library willing to loan a copy wanted $15 to loan it. That's highly unusual. I've received ILLs of many, many books because of my high level technical interests and even extremely expensive out of print books on highly specialized, highly technical subjects where, for instance, there were only three copies in the US and one of those was in the Library of Congress(!) required no charge to loan the book. I thought at the time that I'd just wait for a copy to buy to show up. One never has.

In what I believe to be a side effect of that ILL request, the library never again purchased any of the new technical books I recommended for purchase whereas they had always purchased 100% of my many recommendations before. The same department handles ILLs and purchase requests and I think that the title "Terrorist Stalking in America" may have been interpreted by them to be either a how-to guide or some other nut-job book because of its strange title and rarity. Thus, I must be a nut-job for requesting it.

Now, I find via a Worldcat search that there aren't any copies whatsoever of either of Lawson's books in any library in the US. The owning library that wanted $15 may have somehow known that this was a book that had a major tendency to be stolen and wanted money up front as a result. Just as before, I can't find a single copy of either book to buy via on-line book finder searches.

Location hidden

#13357 Jul 13, 2013
TechTI wrote:
About "Cause Stalking" [2007] & "Terrorist Stalking in America" [2001], I can't find a single copy of either book to buy via on-line book finder searches.
This review on Amazon of Lawson's book should give you a good idea of what you are missing out on:

"The book describes the evil tricks of the stalking groups quite accurately. THAT is where the truth in this book ends. The person who calls himself "Lawson" blames these criminal and murderous stalking activities on "extremists" and "anti-government" forces, even on that old canard, the KKK. This burgeoning cancer across the face of America is NOT being done by freelancing extremists. It is being done by our own all-powerful Federal Government, which, through the evil auspices of the Patriot Act, has legitimized criminal activities against US citizens. The Federal Government is sponsoring this stalking. There may be copycat groups, but their main function is to hide the role of the US Government. In the name of protecting America, this burgeoning network has duped thousands of US citizens, soldiers, neighbors, local police and firemen into stripping their fellow US citizens of their human rights. This is the domestic Gestapo that both Presidents Truman and Eisenhower foretold. THIS is why President Truman disbanded the OSS -- tried to, that is. We Americans thought it could not happen here. It has happened. This book not only describes the evil, the book itself is part of the evil."
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#13358 Jul 13, 2013
FightGangStalking wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that most gang stalking is delegated to local criminals and/or vigilantes is meaningless. It wouldn't be allowed to happen if the government didn't approve of it.
So true.

I point that out when a non-target asks about government as a possible perpetrator. I say they are undeniably responsible to the level of not acting to help stop the crime, in the face of thousands of reports.(See the affidavit by attorney Keith in the back of this e-booklet: http://www.stopos.info )

But I also say I have no evidence government employees are actually carrying out the harassment. That acknowledgement of limited detailed evidence seems to play well with non-targets, meaning they seem to appreciate my honesty.

Eleanor White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) 1 hr johnson1 1,324
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Jonah1 6,131
i feel like playing on skype 20 hr babygirlx19 1
Gang Stalking (Dec '08) Wed mellamoes 551
Sam Pickets-Internet troll-tell us your thoughts Dec 13 Toughnut to crack 3
Hundreds of Colorado high school students refus... Dec 12 Innocent Still 21
dont get EXEDE INTERNET SERVICE Dec 10 BOBCAT 1
More from around the web