Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
Fight Gang Stalking

Monrovia, CA

#13209 Jun 29, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
It's hard to tell sometimes what is really going on with someone. I dont like being too rude, but sometimes I have called people out. If they dont even answer certain basic questions or say why they dont want to answer the question, it makes me wonder what the deal is with them.
Some posts seem to contain pertenant information, but then degenerate into scrambled eggs. Some posts say things which may be true in some cases, but then they seem to be mocking the real person who has endured similar incidents.
If you go back to the previous page before the questionable posts appeared. I posted a simple, basic story. Did it trigger spam??
I wouldn't take anything personally in these forums since there are always a certain number of perp's posting disinformation. A perfect example is the type you describe - rambling and incoherent stuff which serves no legitimate purpose; it's to make the whole gang stalking subject seem like paranoid delusional nonsense.

Keep posting comments - if they're legitimate, actual victims of gang stalking will recognize them as such. You'll never get rid of the perp comments; you just have to ignore them.

In my warning about trolls I specifically say that it's not intended to be a reply to any specific comment or person posting comments. It's just a reminder to everyone (TI's and perp's alike) that we all know that there's a disinformation game going on. Because of that constant disinformation flow, there will always be a tension and mistrust and confusion in these forums. But the forums can still be helpful to victims - that's why the perp's try so hard to pollute them with dishonest and distracting comments.

Targets of stalking should all try to find helpful information and share it - as well as try to think of creative specific ways to aggressively disrupt and expose gang stalking (both locally in their neighborhoods so the perp's will have trouble harassing people and nationally so the press and political leaders will begin to have a clue).
Brins

Tulsa, OK

#13210 Jun 29, 2013
I have not seen my kid for two days straight
Fight Gang Stalking

Monrovia, CA

#13211 Jun 29, 2013
Brins wrote:
I have not seen my kid for two days straight
If your child has been missing for two days, you should call the police - not post a comment about it in a forum.
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#13212 Jun 29, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
If your child has been missing for two days, you should call the police - not post a comment about it in a forum.
She is 19 years old.....their plan the gang stalkers was they would electronically harass me to death force her to scream and holler via v2k then fake a suicide or force suicide on her. The law enforcement is laundering drug monies to possibly collect insurance monies on the victims......
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#13213 Jun 29, 2013
Brina wrote:
<quoted text> She is 19 years old.....their plan the gang stalkers was they would electronically harass me to death force her to scream and holler via v2k then fake a suicide or force suicide on her. The law enforcement is laundering drug monies to possibly collect insurance monies on the victims......
Derrick C Kimmons has them hacking on my facebook and has My kid telling her to kill me so they can frame her telling her if she dont kill me they wll kill her this is how Minneapolis police roll.
Brina

Minneapolis, MN

#13214 Jun 29, 2013
Brina wrote:
<quoted text> Derrick C Kimmons has them hacking on my facebook and has My kid telling her to kill me so they can frame her telling her if she dont kill me they wll kill her this is how Minneapolis police roll.
They are alowing this man to v2k they are going to kill me in order to shutdown facebook.com/ksrizmakid on my phone I took pics of my web pages sent out to fbi inneapolis police aclu dept of defense dept of justice several news media her family etc......my scenario spun out of control these despicable people may have mykid or at least they want me to think this whatever the case......prosecution and litigation needs to take place because my case list so many crimes outside of electronic harassment that if they do succeed in killing me and her people will Wake Up!!!!!!!! Derrick known as Peanut says facebook killed Nichelle.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13215 Jun 29, 2013
I just noticed something. Some of the posts by "Brina" appear as being by "Brina" "brina" and,
on this page as "Brins"

Brins wrote:
"I have not seen my kid for two days straight"

Why 3 different log in's for the same person. Or there 2 or 3 different people posting as "Brina" or "Brins"
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#13216 Jun 29, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
I just noticed something. Some of the posts by "Brina" appear as being by "Brina" "brina" and,
on this page as "Brins"
Brins wrote:
Why 3 different log in's for the same person. Or there 2 or 3 different people posting as "Brina" or "Brins"
If Brina has cleared the cache on her computer she will have to retyoe her name. And if she's on a touch screen she could be making lots of typos. The spell check on my device replaces a lot of my typing with gibberish. I don't know if that's normal for apple products or if something has been installed. If I use public wifi usually a person will show up and sit next to me even though the rest of the place is empty. My screen will freeze and all sorts of spam will start showing up and I lose stuff. I have developed some "tests" to double check to see if this person is hacking my computer.
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#13217 Jun 29, 2013
It does seem that Brina is disinformation because what she says is always silly. And she never responds to other messages.

Sure would like to know what is in all of the documents that snowden took with him.

It's interesting to see how other perps on this site work. The social engineering game is so much fun. Attributing actions to actors, or whatever that stupid saying is.

If they think you are telling some somblence of the truththey have to get your email address so they can investigate you. Then they let you know they are investigating you. Cohen they call you a perp for no real reason. They know that once they call you a perp others will probably stay away.

The perps are told to take on a certain personality to use to harass people. They are practising to see which personality is most believable and I suspect they pride themselves on tailoring the personality to appear most believable to each perp. I think they take names from obituaries. I heard an FBI agent say that Russian spies do that when they move into the country, one group was taking the names of dead American babies. I think the gang stalkers take the names of old white women because supposedly 70 percent of gang stalking victims are white. Eleanor and Norma are names that belong to early 20th century women. Norma's last name was changed about a year ago. It could be to protect her. It's strange be ause they are all in Canada near where there are a bunch of political think tanks. I was being harassed by people who bought their cars in a city in california that has the same name as where the think tanks are.

Location hidden

#13218 Jun 29, 2013
Sandy wrote:
It does seem that Brina is disinformation because what she says is always silly. And she never responds to other messages.........(edited)
Clearing your computer wouldnt account for different variations of the screen name and different locations as well. But you would have to log in again.

Im not sure if it is always silly(Brina postings), but it repeats over and over like a generated bot. At first, I thought something really was happening to "Brina" and it may be. But there is something else going on there. Thats what I think. Every post is like "sounding an alarm" of immediate danger for herself and her daughter. Yet it keeps going on. Same thing over and over. And she will not actually talk to anyone else on the forum. And wont answer any questions.

Location hidden

#13219 Jun 29, 2013
I dont really like the term "perp" to describe people who follow, harass, stalk, and do low level crimes. The term "perp" may imply that a person has been arrested for their offence. So I looked up Italian Mafia Lingo on the web. I think I like the term "Booster" better than "Perp" to describe there folks.

Definition according to:
http://www.netplaces.com/mafia/mafia-lingo/

boosters:
Small-time street thieves.

And I guess that would make a group of these folks The Boosters Club.

Other terms I thought fit on that page were:

area man:
An organized crime official who has jurisdiction over a particular area within a crime family's turf.

associate:
The Mafia equivalent of an office temp. He works for a crime family but is not a wise guy or a made man.

chief corrupter:
The member of a crime family whose job it is to corrupt police, judges, elected officials, and others.
Brina

United States

#13220 Jun 29, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
on this page as "Brins"
Brins wrote:
I am using a touch screen phone they sometimes upload cell destroying software so I must type quick. My name is Sabrina Brina is my moniker on this forum.
Brina

United States

#13221 Jun 29, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearing your computer wouldnt account for different variations of the screen name and different locations as well. But you would have to log in again.
Im not sure if it is always silly(Brina postings), but it repeats over and over like a generated bot. At first, I thought something really was happening to "Brina" and it may be. But there is something else going on there. Thats what I think. Every post is like "sounding an alarm" of immediate danger for herself and her daughter. Yet it keeps going on. Same thing over and over. And she will not actually talk to anyone else on the forum. And wont answer any questions.
Nice try .......Luke 8:17 the truth will be known shame on you.
Fight Gang Stalking

Monrovia, CA

#13222 Jun 29, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
I dont really like the term "perp" to describe people who follow, harass, stalk, and do low level crimes. The term "perp" may imply that a person has been arrested for their offence. So I looked up Italian Mafia Lingo on the web. I think I like the term "Booster" better than "Perp" to describe there folks.
Definition according to:
http://www.netplaces.com/mafia/mafia-lingo/
boosters:
Small-time street thieves.
And I guess that would make a group of these folks The Boosters Club.
Other terms I thought fit on that page were:
area man:
An organized crime official who has jurisdiction over a particular area within a crime family's turf.
associate:
The Mafia equivalent of an office temp. He works for a crime family but is not a wise guy or a made man.
chief corrupter:
The member of a crime family whose job it is to corrupt police, judges, elected officials, and others.
I understand your points about the term "perp." Still, there are some ways in which the term is appropriate:

(1) Apparently, many of the street-level stalkers are actually ex-con's. That's been suggested by a number of analysts and is consistent with my own observations. The various people who manage gang stalking operations for the feds apparently use such people because:(a) they're desperate and can be easily bought by small amounts of cash and/or coercion because of their legal problems, and (b) if they get caught doing anything, it doesn't raise suspicion - it's just a low-life criminal doing what they do, and if they try to reveal anything they have no credibility.

(2) "Perp" is a term commonly used by cops to describe perpetrators of crimes, so it's appropriate to use the same term to describe the corrupt cops (federal and local - including intel agency disinfo agents) because you're speaking to them in their own language - making it clear that they're just criminals (which they are).

(3) The term perp is handy because - like "TI" and "gang stalking" the term is now widely used so everyone knows what you're talking about. It gives victims a common language to discuss what's happening. The term "gang stalking" is even more problematic than "perp" because it's a bit confusing (some people might think it has something to do with street gangs), but the term is now so common that it would be a mistake to try to completely abandon it (even though "organized stalking" is more descriptive). For example, FFCHS deliberately avoids the term "gang stalking" (on their website, etc.) because they don't want the term to become even more common than it is.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#13233 Jun 30, 2013
Fight Gang Stalking wrote:
<quoted text>
(3) The term perp is handy because - like "TI" and "gang stalking" the term is now widely used so everyone knows what you're talking about.
"Everyone?" Including the majority of the public who have never heard about organized stalking or electronic harassment? Not in my experience.

Here are today's web search counts:

organized stalking - 154 hits
group stalking - 48 hits
gang stalking - 29 hits

Additionally, virtually everyone I have ever used the term "gang" stalking with insists I explain which "gang" is doing the stalking. Since they only offer maybe 30 seconds' worth of attention span, that ends any chance of conveying useful information to the unaware public.

I suggest that those who would really like to harness the power of an educated public would be smart to drop "gang" stalking.

Those with established "gang" stalking web sites or blogs can set up pointers to a new site or blog at their old addresses.

Eleanor White

Location hidden

#13234 Jun 30, 2013
I sort of think that the abbreviations and terms commonly used may detract from the purpose of getting the message out. I like "organized stalking" to describe the activity. "Gang Stalking"
to me sounds somewhat more paranoid and less credible. Thats only my opinion, but I think it will bear itself out in time. I came across the term "boosters" on a Mafia Lingo web page. It is a slang term to describe low level thieves and such.
I think the term "perp" is ok, but over used when refering to this activity. Some victims seem to think that learing all the abbreviations and slang terms will help their presentation, but in fact it may margonalize them to some extent. Idealy, every post should be readable and understandable to anyone in the general public. If abbreviations or lingo is used, there should be some explanation of the meaning of those terms.
Sandy

San Francisco, CA

#13242 Jun 30, 2013
twilightzone_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't log on. I also have been using multiple names because I know for certain that some of my perps have been on here.

I agree about Brina but you never know.
Sandy

San Francisco, CA

#13243 Jun 30, 2013
I get the best results when I.ve used "stalking by proxy". I didnt know what it meant and had to look up the definition. people like to think that there is one person who is plotting out the whole thing. this is probably because law enforcement cant subdue an entire crowd for harassment of one indivdual for stupid petty crimes.

I agree organized stalking is a better term than gang stalking, but there may be ulterior motives for some people who want to use it. I'm using gang stalking more these days because I know that my perps are related to gangs. Don't know how to describe police involvement.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#13247 Jun 30, 2013
Sandy wrote:
I get the best results when I.ve used "stalking by proxy". I didnt know what it meant and had to look up the definition. people like to think that there is one person who is plotting out the whole thing. this is probably because law enforcement cant subdue an entire crowd for harassment of one indivdual for stupid petty crimes.
I agree organized stalking is a better term than gang stalking, but there may be ulterior motives for some people who want to use it. I'm using gang stalking more these days because I know that my perps are related to gangs. Don't know how to describe police involvement.
My "ulterior motive" is that when I describe this crime to the unaware public, "organized stalking" causes them to quickly understand what I'm talking about, without wrecking the encounter with the "which gang" question.

Eleanor White
tampa knows

Harrodsburg, KY

#13248 Jul 1, 2013
Who has EVER heard the question, "Which GANG?"

NO ONE. EVER.

You folks should really stop deleting my comments upon the arrival of FGS. a. it's obvious. b. you encourage me to spend my time researching stankball publix and GUESS what I found?

Too true.

Direct lines to gambling. The push by that family friendly corporation.

HEY HOWARD !!! you should have just befriended me pussyman.

This traveling prostitute thing just gave me MORE of what I needed.

Not ONE OF THEM ever removed even a hair from your BRO. Katie Breen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 13 min cpeter1313 49,344
Gang Stalking (Dec '08) May 23 twilightzone_1 576
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) May 20 mleecams81 6,216
News Campaign 2008OBAMA, Palin Stump in Colorado, Pr... (Oct '15) May 15 swedenforever 2
News Colorado police officers body slam sorority girl May 4 ThomasA 4
(.R ox y Bulk!!), m-oll-y and ku*sh !! May 2 colorado drop off 1
News Supreme Court's newest justice sticks to 'plain... Apr 29 linguistic somers... 1
More from around the web