Since: May 12

Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada

#12881 May 9, 2013
The PHYSICAL PROOF of the NANO-TECH DISEASE that makes all this and more possible is at http://www.dataasylum.com . There is not a single thing that is not known, just stop reading and listening to shills.

THE CURE is there too but I'm still working on it.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#12882 May 9, 2013
kenw232 wrote:
The PHYSICAL PROOF of the NANO-TECH DISEASE that makes all this and more possible is at http://www.dataasylum.com . There is not a single thing that is not known, just stop reading and listening to shills.
THE CURE is there too but I'm still working on it.
Ken -

You have interesting photos there, and yes, it may well be true that nano-technology is partly responsible for what OS/EH targets experience.

The next step to validate your theory would be to try to find science professionals to seriously look into your photos for evidence of criminal activity. Just asking targets to accept your theory as proven fact isn't helpful, because the other side, reluctant officials, will not accept your information without a serious uphill fight.

This isn't Eleanor White talking, this is what happens when anyone takes any OS/EH-relevant information to officials. Since you clearly have good communications skills, I urge you to try contacting some academics in your area, starting your inquiry with just the photos, and just the circumstances surrounding the photos, and absolutely no talk at all about thousands being inflicted with "nano-tech disease."

You want to kindle their interest in the photos by themselves, and any talk about your theories will work against that, from my experience.

This may take some patience, but if you believe strongly in your theory, which I believe is a possibility, then some patient footwork is certainly worth the effort.

And I'd really recommend you get a new domain name and drop that term "asylum." If you refer non-targets to a domain name with "asylum" in it, you have probably already shot your credibility.

Please - take your theory to the next step, and let us know how you are making out.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

#12883 May 9, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Here's a link to a segment of the coast to coast show about gang stalking which aired on February 14, 2013. It's an interview with someone from Hollywood and some sort of activist. Really good.
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Can't watch it - it won't play in my players or browsers.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

#12885 May 9, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't watch it - it won't play in my players or browsers.
Eleanor White
I think I understand: If a youtube link starts with "m." it is for mobile devices, not PCs. So an "m." link is not going to be viewable by PC users.

Eleanor White
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#12886 May 10, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I understand: If a youtube link starts with "m." it is for mobile devices, not PCs. So an "m." link is not going to be viewable by PC users.
Eleanor White
Oh. That makes sense. I'm glad you could figure that out. It's only a portion of the show. Apparently the man interviewed goes on to describe some really weird stuff after that.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#12887 May 10, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. That makes sense. I'm glad you could figure that out. It's only a portion of the show. Apparently the man interviewed goes on to describe some really weird stuff after that.
Who was the man being interviewed?

Eleanor White
Sandy

Oakland, CA

#12888 May 10, 2013
His name is Michael f. Bell in the Southern California area. Hs bio says that he's a chef. I the show he says he's a screenwriter. He might be connected with all the guys in Palm Springs who say they are being harassed with v2k by a meth freak named lisa. The story sounds difficult to believe and I sort of wonder if they aren't maybe just pretending. I know their websites say they are trying to get a contract with dream works studio.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/bell-mich...
Eleanor White

#12889 May 10, 2013
Sandy wrote:
His name is Michael f. Bell in the Southern California area. Hs bio says that he's a chef. I the show he says he's a screenwriter. He might be connected with all the guys in Palm Springs who say they are being harassed with v2k by a meth freak named lisa. The story sounds difficult to believe and I sort of wonder if they aren't maybe just pretending. I know their websites say they are trying to get a contract with dream works studio.
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/bell-mich...
Thanks. I know Michael Bell.

Eleanor White
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#12890 May 10, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I know Michael Bell.
Eleanor White
Do you know the huge group of men in Palm Springs?
Eleanor White

#12891 May 10, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know the huge group of men in Palm Springs?
No, definitely not. I only know Michael Bell because he writes me from time to time asking me to promote is books.

Eleanor White
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#12892 May 10, 2013
This is a good interview with Michael bell. There's no discussion yet as to why he may have been targeted. There doesn't have to be motive but it seems strange that targets never discuss this. Maybe trying to avoid being blamed.

Bell was implanted, maybe with cochlear implants. Somebody's got a nice dog who's barking in the background.

http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-27564/TS-67...

The interviewer is really good. Sounds like he's a target as well.

Book is called "the invisible crime."
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#12893 May 10, 2013
Wow. The ipad keeps streaming the show even when I turned off the wifi. I couldn't get back online. Creepily
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#12894 May 11, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Wow. The ipad keeps streaming the show even when I turned off the wifi. I couldn't get back online. Creepily
If you are listening to an archive, it may be that the full show has already been downloaded to your iPad and doesn't need the wifi connection any more.

Eleanor White
Sandy

Sunnyvale, CA

#12895 May 11, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are listening to an archive, it may be that the full show has already been downloaded to your iPad and doesn't need the wifi connection any more.
Eleanor White
That makes sense. Thanks for the info.
Sandy

Sunnyvale, CA

#12896 May 11, 2013
Haven't read his book yet but after listening to that interview with Michael bell I am thinking that if some organized stalking is government run it would make sense that they would try to infiltrate the medical community first so they can get access to medical records and even get doctors to perform the implants and decide who to volunteer. I guess that the treatment I've received from the medical profession is as frightening as anything else except for the poisonings and druggings. I am trying to change doctors again and 2 out of 3 receptionists I talked to in one day started giggling and asked me if I hadn't just called them. That seems beyond coincidence because although its a small insignificant behavior it's not normal. Either way I know I wouldn't feel safe going to those doctors because they hire creepy employees and after the beatch who was listening at the door during my appointment I don't really want to deal with it. It's probably just typical behavior for a certain ethnicity who is raised very xenophobic and doesn't do well in service jobs. But since they are strongly connected with the tech industry I figure they could easily just be in cohoots..

I wonder if tracking agents can be out into lotions and make ups and applied through the skin through nanotechnology. That leads back to the poster on here who is researching nanotechnologyl. I know that jc Penney and another big store, Walmart maybe, have said that they would start putting tracking devices in everything they sell starting 2013. I know there's a different in quality of the make up and toiletries and cleaning products they sell and am trying to stay the hell out their stores. We. What if there's something in the toilet paper?
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#12897 May 11, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Haven't read his book yet but after listening to that interview with Michael bell I am thinking that if some organized stalking is government run it would make sense that they would try to infiltrate the medical community first so they can get access to medical records and even get doctors to perform the implants and decide who to volunteer. I guess that the treatment I've received from the medical profession is as frightening as anything else except for the poisonings and druggings. I am trying to change doctors again and 2 out of 3 receptionists I talked to in one day started giggling and asked me if I hadn't just called them. That seems beyond coincidence because although its a small insignificant behavior it's not normal. Either way I know I wouldn't feel safe going to those doctors because they hire creepy employees and after the beatch who was listening at the door during my appointment I don't really want to deal with it. It's probably just typical behavior for a certain ethnicity who is raised very xenophobic and doesn't do well in service jobs. But since they are strongly connected with the tech industry I figure they could easily just be in cohoots..
I wonder if tracking agents can be out into lotions and make ups and applied through the skin through nanotechnology. That leads back to the poster on here who is researching nanotechnologyl. I know that jc Penney and another big store, Walmart maybe, have said that they would start putting tracking devices in everything they sell starting 2013. I know there's a different in quality of the make up and toiletries and cleaning products they sell and am trying to stay the hell out their stores. We. What if there's something in the toilet paper?
I suggest that the technology actually in use is advanced so far beyond planting physical devices in things that it is a waste of time to churn yourself with such questions. Odds are, in my opinion, we will never have the answer in any reasonable number of years, so why torture yourself over such questions?

After a huge onslaught of the advanced assaults in the 1990s, I realized what we are up against, and I stopped asking questions like yours. That was an amazing, huge load off my back.

So sad to see targets literally helping the perps by endlessly trying to "figure out" what surely is highly secret technologies.

Eleanor White
RMB

Quinton, VA

#12898 May 11, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
I suggest that the technology actually in use is advanced so far beyond planting physical devices in things that it is a waste of time to churn yourself with such questions. Odds are, in my opinion, we will never have the answer in any reasonable number of years, so why torture yourself over such questions?
After a huge onslaught of the advanced assaults in the 1990s, I realized what we are up against, and I stopped asking questions like yours. That was an amazing, huge load off my back.
So sad to see targets literally helping the perps by endlessly trying to "figure out" what surely is highly secret technologies.
Eleanor White
Speaking of highly secret technologies, there was a phone call a few days ago and the name Mafi A showed up on the caller ID. After a few minutes the name and number disappeared from the caller ID list. I don't know anything about smart phones but I was wondering if that is what he was using - I know who it was - and why did the number disappear from the caller ID list.
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#12900 May 12, 2013
RMB wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of highly secret technologies, there was a phone call a few days ago and the name Mafi A showed up on the caller ID. After a few minutes the name and number disappeared from the caller ID list. I don't know anything about smart phones but I was wondering if that is what he was using - I know who it was - and why did the number disappear from the caller ID list.
That is actually very LOW technology compared with some of the advanced remote harassment many targets experience. Ordinary "phrackers" - telephone hackers - can do things like that.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

Nantucket, MA

#12901 May 12, 2013
Hope all TI's here are doing well,given the circumstances. I have been working on my statement hence not being on the forums in awhile.

Also found out I have developed a very nonfunctional thyroid ....can't help but wonder if it is related to radiation exposure.

happy mothers' day to all Moms on here.
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#12902 May 12, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Hope all TI's here are doing well,given the circumstances. I have been working on my statement hence not being on the forums in awhile.
Also found out I have developed a very nonfunctional thyroid ....can't help but wonder if it is related to radiation exposure.
happy mothers' day to all Moms on here.
Happy Mothers Day, Ct Lady. And Happy Mothers Day to the other Mothers who may be reading this.

Good to hear from you. Sorry about your thyroid. Does that make you very tired? I'd assume it could be related to whatever was going on in your apartment.

Good luck with preparing your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min Rick in Kansas 8,133
Man Suing Colorado Bakery Is Christian Academy ... Sun Robin Hood 13
Baker faces complaint for refusing anti-gay mes... Sat Christsharia Law 11
Bill Cosby will perform in Colorado despite pla... Jan 16 Grubercrat Oinkers 1
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jan 15 poncho_nm 1,329
Colorado Man Says He Commited 48 Murders (Jul '06) Jan 15 Headrowwilson 42
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Jan 14 Truth 6,167
More from around the web