Cosima

Charlotte, NC

#11815 Feb 24, 2013
When the criminal elite reveal themselves, does this mean they will establish a more overt dictatorship similar to such regimes as Syria or perhaps even the Soviet Union?

When do you think these sociopathic people with all of the power and influence come out of the closet, so to speak. And when they do, what will they do, etc.?

Also Eleanor you mentioned police, I have had highway patrol follow me around in stores even though I have done no crime or should be suspected of anything. And this is around the same time I am experiencing strange 800 number calls repeatedly and having my computer hacked into remotely. How are the OS groups managing to turn law enforcement and have them follow me around? I would really like to know more about how this aspect of the stalking works.
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#11816 Feb 24, 2013
Thank you for those links Eleanor. I ve read that article of yours a couple of times. It's probably the only honest journalism written in the last 10 years. Would love to get a manual on real policing techniques. Probably where the klan got its start.
I can understand doing target practice with those pitcures of people, strangely enough. I imagine that an officer might hesitate when shooting at a child or old woman. Or, at least, if he ever had to shoot one he might develop ptsd.. I used to work with a Vietnam veteran who had PTSD and would relive over and over seeing children get killed.
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#11817 Feb 24, 2013
Cosima wrote:
When the criminal elite reveal themselves, does this mean they will establish a more overt dictatorship similar to such regimes as Syria or perhaps even the Soviet Union?
When do you think these sociopathic people with all of the power and influence come out of the closet, so to speak. And when they do, what will they do, etc.?
Also Eleanor you mentioned police, I have had highway patrol follow me around in stores even though I have done no crime or should be suspected of anything. And this is around the same time I am experiencing strange 800 number calls repeatedly and having my computer hacked into remotely. How are the OS groups managing to turn law enforcement and have them follow me around? I would really like to know more about how this aspect of the stalking works.
I believe the elite plan on massive population reduction, and in fact there are programs going on right now which fit that possibility, such as bisphenol-A in plastics, food tins and cash register reciepts which lowers fertility. Chemical spraying in the skies, hydro-fluorosilic acid in drinking water, poisonous adjuvants in vaccines, massive expansion of vaccination programs, poisonous prescription medicines knowingly approved, genetically modified food which test animals have died from, and the like.

There are hundreds of bio-weapons labs built in cities all across the U.S. Why? Why so many, so widely dispersed? For eventual use as bio-weapon dispensing stations?

The Georgia Guidestones call for a 90% population reduction, and various white papers of non-governmental organizations which comprise many government and business leaders also call for very heavy population reduction. Including the U.N., according to the researchers I listen to on the radio.

To accomplish that, a world-wide Soviet-like dictatorship would be needed. Iron-fisted dictatorships need intense control at the local level to neutralize resistance.

OS has been operating covertly - it has to - but the perps can be quickly converted into a visible local control force, as dictators have had, e.g. Hitler and Stalin.

I believe if the elite come out of the closet, there will be mass killings. Personal belief only, can't prove it, but it seems to fit the historical pattern.

As to how law enforcement has been turned, officer Jack McLamb, former police officer who spent years working at a police academy, reports that 30-40 years ago, psychological standards for police began to change. The change was that recruits who were most like Nazis were preferred, and recruits who respected the Constitution were not.

The Nazi-like recruits tend to get promoted faster too, says officer Jack, and other ex-police.

In other words, the same thing has been happening to police in the U.S. which happened in Nazi Germany and Soviet Russia - the criteria for selecting and promoting police, favouring thugs.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#11818 Feb 24, 2013
Sandy wrote:
Thank you for those links Eleanor. I ve read that article of yours a couple of times. It's probably the only honest journalism written in the last 10 years. Would love to get a manual on real policing techniques. Probably where the klan got its start.
I can understand doing target practice with those pitcures of people, strangely enough. I imagine that an officer might hesitate when shooting at a child or old woman. Or, at least, if he ever had to shoot one he might develop ptsd.. I used to work with a Vietnam veteran who had PTSD and would relive over and over seeing children get killed.
If you look into the reason for those targets, the DHS believes there are people who will resist when they are given orders to disarm Americans and drag many off to FEMA camps. They are very, very right.

Americans will resist, and DHS doesn't want officers to hesitate to shoot any American resisting the final crackdown and final destruction of the U.S. Constitution.

That's what it's all about, and has nothing to do with criminals.

More here:

http://www.randomcollection.info/patriotradio...

I'd recommend Darren Weeks as a good starting point if you aren't familiar with Patriot Radio.

Eleanor White
Cosima

Charlotte, NC

#11820 Feb 24, 2013
There's also what I believe to be a sort of gaming aspect to organized stalking.

Whenever the level of harassment increases or something bad occurs that could be resulting from OS, I have often found video game CDs laying out in my front yard or directly on my porch right when I come outside the front door. They are usually directly in my face when I come outside and are placed there to make a point. These are old torn up video game CDs without a jewel case.

These torn up game CDs are usually war time strategy games with names like Command and Conquer, Besieger, or Crusader. These are games where you come up with war strategies to conquer and destroy your enemies.

Do you think these computer games laying around my property are the stalkers trying to communicate something to me? And if so, what are they trying to say to me? And why?
LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Georgetown, KY

#11821 Feb 24, 2013
OH MY GOD suddenly eleanor the expert knows about the popo. Didn't she JUST say before she had her other faux personality cosima come on that she knew nothing about the popo?!?!??! And then the question gets asked.

That YAHOO GROUP MUST BE DAMNED EXCITING. Dave, I think even the scientologists are losing interest in you.
LAUGHING OUT LOUD

Georgetown, KY

#11823 Feb 24, 2013
Anyone using the word "patriot" in their lingo is suspect.

Patriot and patriotic is simply the wrong language to use.

Any REAL American knows this to be true. My family are all immigrants but THE WORLD could take a lesson from us.
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#11824 Feb 24, 2013
Cosima wrote:
There's also what I believe to be a sort of gaming aspect to organized stalking.
Whenever the level of harassment increases or something bad occurs that could be resulting from OS, I have often found video game CDs laying out in my front yard or directly on my porch right when I come outside the front door. They are usually directly in my face when I come outside and are placed there to make a point. These are old torn up video game CDs without a jewel case.
These torn up game CDs are usually war time strategy games with names like Command and Conquer, Besieger, or Crusader. These are games where you come up with war strategies to conquer and destroy your enemies.
Do you think these computer games laying around my property are the stalkers trying to communicate something to me? And if so, what are they trying to say to me? And why?
Everyone who becomes an organized stalker is so totally mentally sick that I don't spend any time trying to "figure out" such twisted people. They want you to constantly wonder why they do things. Don't take the bait is my suggestion.

Eleanor White
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11825 Feb 24, 2013
Please note Eleanor MIRRORING.

ELEANOR IS A STALKER WHO HAS THREATENED MY FAMILY NUMEROUS TIMES.

BEWARE
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11826 Feb 24, 2013
Please note that IT has once again changed TACK. Everything I say it has an imaginary personality of ITS own come on and then parrots me.

I'm going to send IT my bill. If IT'S going to copy me IT'S going to pay royalties
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11827 Feb 24, 2013
Poor Eleanor,

In your bunker same as Hitler.

FUNNY !!!!!!!!!!

You have become less and less important with each passing day. What will you do for money when you are turned out by the police?
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11828 Feb 24, 2013
Eleanor sits alone playing tiddlywinks with itself thinking of me in my juicy jeans.
Sandy

San Jose, CA

#11829 Feb 24, 2013
SPAMMER wrote:
Eleanor sits alone playing tiddlywinks with itself thinking of me in my juicy jeans.
pfft.
Dont Tread On Me

Anonymous Proxy

#11830 Feb 25, 2013
So, Tampa, you consider yourself a Patriot, do you?
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11832 Feb 25, 2013
LOL anonymous proxy. Um no. I consider myself an AMERICAN. IF I label myself at all.

Since: May 12

Niagara-on-the-lake, Canada

#11833 Feb 25, 2013
The cure for the nano-tech disease that makes this possible has been updated here:

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-individual...
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11834 Feb 25, 2013
Crazy eleanor is also crazy kenw. I keep forgetting that one. Crazy eleanor is also the dataasylum slob. Disinformation by the dump truck full while people try to make others suffer.
SPAMMER

Georgetown, KY

#11835 Feb 25, 2013
Yep. It gets more obvious all the time. That krewe was on this thread before (kenw) he is also one who has noise in his head. Which I don't refute I am merely stating the similarities.
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#11836 Feb 25, 2013
kenw232 wrote:
The cure for the nano-tech disease that makes this possible has been updated here:
http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-individual...
I see that this post has been judged negatively.

I'd like to comment that I think nano-technology of some form is indeed likely, given that so many things, including prescription drugs, are now being made with nano-sized components. I don't think it is smart to totally dismiss the idea of nano-tech being used on targets, including many people who may not (yet) be aware they are targets.

What I DO object to, about these repeated "dataasylum" posts are two things:

1. The site owner demands we accept his CLAIMS as fact. No, sorry, "kenw," no target should treat any claim as fact unless it can be proven to the satisfaction of OFFICIALS.

2. To use a mental illness term, "asylum," as the name of an activism site is credibility suicide. Targets should avoid linking to such a credibility-destructive site.

No matter how slickly a site is formatted and presented, claims, opinions, theories, guesses, beliefs, and speculation are NOT FACTS and must not be presented as facts. If a claim can't convince officials, it's not a fact for our purposes.

Eleanor White
Sandy

Benicia, CA

#11837 Feb 25, 2013
I bet nanotechnology is really big in warfare circles right now, for murder and for mind control. And nobody will be able to detect it because there aren't any tests to see if its there or not.

I read somewhere an article which quoted someone in either the CIA or the military or somewhere who was bragging about how they can torture people and it doesn't matter because the person will never be able to prove it. Wish I had bookmarked that. Maybe i read it wrong. Definitely is the attitude I've received.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 hr Terra Firma 3,301
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) 11 hr Joe 6,147
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Sep 14 DJboutit 1,310
Colorado ballot decisions include personhood, G... Sep 11 Mark Donner 5
Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Teach for America diversity not enticing some C... Sep 9 Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Colorado Governor Candidates to Debate at Color... Sep 8 Colorado News 1
•••

Colorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••