Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11737 Feb 15, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Targets have the right to be stupid. Why not? And if you're unbelievable you have the right to drink.
What year was he busted? Can you look that up? I'd drink and drive if someone was microwaving me. Actually, I drank a lot when the boys out back were doing whatever they were doing. I was falling asleep while driving due to lack of sleep. DUI in Southern California just means that you're not well connected.
There are lots of "David Lawsons" in the U.S.

Sandy - It sounds as if you aren't familiar with this character who has infested these forums in the past, calling himself "Tampa," and now seems to be using the name "Spammer."

He is a troll. That is, someone whose purpose is to disrupt discussion boards and create as much hate and discontent as possible.

This particular troll is easy to recognize as he does a great job of outing himself. Just go back and look at his posts for yourself and you will quickly see his purpose here is not to make serious or helpful comments.

I recommend ignoring his posts, as other long-time members of these forums have learned to do.

Eleanor White
Sandy

New York, NY

#11738 Feb 15, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
(I almost got on Coast to Coast AM about a decade ago, but at the last minute, the producer got cold feet.)
Last night's guest was Michael Bell, author of the book "The Invisible Crime." Co-guest was Roger Tolces, PI who specializes in electronic aspects of crime and who has had many OS/EH targets as customers. Roger's web site is at:
http://www.bugsweeps.com
Michael had three hours to describe his experiences, which included involuntary medical experimentation, and an apparent implant removal by doctors.
A generally good presentation, though Michael unfortunately played down organized stalking as just something that happens a little, near the beginning of a target's experience. Which is FAR from true.(Speak for yourself, Michael.)
He also made some technology claims which are theories but which he stated as facts, which is very common among speaking and writing by targets.
One correspondent believes that the show may be posted on Roger Tolces' web site in the near future, for others to listen to.
Coast to Coast AM apparently no longer allows for the latest show to be heard as a free archive, something they did a few years ago. They don't offer a 1-month-only membership, either.
Eleanor White
Your stalking seems related to a group of people who nobody wants to offend so I can see how coast to coast might not want to have you on their show. There would be repercussions. I once sent in an email asking a guest a question. I said that i needed to remain anonymous and the way they handled it was really cool.

I agree that I'd like to see more emphasis on community harassment and organized stalking. But Tolces web site certainy confirms ct lady's microwave oven theory. Kind of strange how much of the technology that probably is
used in organized stalking is not really discussed. I guess maybe they want to contain its use.
SPAMMER

Winchester, KY

#11739 Feb 15, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Targets have the right to be stupid. Why not? And if you're unbelievable you have the right to drink.
What year was he busted? Can you look that up? I'd drink and drive if someone was microwaving me. Actually, I drank a lot when the boys out back were doing whatever they were doing. I was falling asleep while driving due to lack of sleep. DUI in Southern California just means that you're not well connected.
Just recently. And no one has the right to be stupid. Or to drink and drive. That can sometimes be murder. So try using google and do the research yourself. It's tiring that people just post links to random bullshit without researching. For instance david lawson was NEVER a pi. EVER.

Which makes him a fucking liar. And IT Eleanor White uses lawson to bolster her nonsensical bullshit.

They also believe you must not video, photograph or otherwise document these criminals.

What they try to spread is DISCOURAGEMENT.

Your comment is odd, frankly.

I would rather be a lot of things than a drunk driver endangering others.
SPAMMER

Winchester, KY

#11741 Feb 15, 2013
QUOTE who="Eleanor White"]<quoted text
There are lots of "David Lawsons" in the U.S.
Sandy - It sounds as if you aren't familiar with this character who has infested these forums in the past, calling himself "Tampa," and now seems to be using the name "Spammer."
He is a troll. That is, someone whose purpose is to disrupt discussion boards and create as much hate and discontent as possible.
This particular troll is easy to recognize as he does a great job of outing himself. Just go back and look at his posts for yourself and you will quickly see his purpose here is not to make serious or helpful comments.
I recommend ignoring his posts, as other long-time members of these forums have learned to do.
Eleanor White
LMFAO !!! FAUX ELEANOR WHITE the faux kidnapper. Hey eleanor, what ... have you turned on david lawson???
SUDDENLY you have NO idea who he is. Suddenly this new fuckhead crops up.
I can hardly wait to see if the spelling is dumbass dipshit firefighter quality.
No one has learned to ignore me. I've been here longer THAN ANYONE you lying slut old fagggot head piece of disinformation shit on a shingle.
SPAMMER

Winchester, KY

#11743 Feb 15, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely, and there are dozens of new bio-weapons labs built in cities all over the U.S. A news item some years ago referred to METRIC TONNES of weaponized viruses manufactured in the Soviet Union.
To hear important news, including about the above question, listen here:
http://www.randomcollection.info/patriotradio...
Eleanor White
"dozens of new bio-weapos labs ///"

LOFINGL.

Talk abuot your lack of basis.

Bitch been trollin youtube too much.
David B

New Orleans, LA

#11744 Feb 16, 2013
I agree with Ben. I believe they recruit perps out of jail. Before I knew what was going on they sent alot of perps to befriend me that had legal problems. This maybe a condition of their parole/probation.

It doesnt matter now though. They always tip their hand, and reveal themselves.
Eleanor White

Massey, Canada

#11749 Feb 16, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stalking seems related to a group of people who nobody wants to offend so I can see how coast to coast might not want to have you on their show. There would be repercussions.
Sorry - I haven't ever identified "a group of people who nobody wants to offend" as my stalkers. My stalkers are from all walks of life, ages, ethnicities.

I don't know what group you are talking about. You must be thinking about someone else.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11750 Feb 16, 2013
Tampa offends everyone who comes on here eventually.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11751 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah- I own an IRA pub...hilarious nonsense.
Eleanor White

Massey, Canada

#11752 Feb 16, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Tampa offends everyone who comes on here eventually.
Yep. He gets top marks for being a good troll.

Eleanor White
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

#11753 Feb 16, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry - I haven't ever identified "a group of people who nobody wants to offend" as my stalkers. My stalkers are from all walks of life, ages, ethnicities.
I don't know what group you are talking about. You must be thinking about someone else.
Eleanor White
Sorry, I assumed that your stalking began in the military and then spread out from there. If my stalking began with the house I was living in and these guys have been following me all these years then mine would have begun with military as well. Considering the place that I think started it they probably would do something like this. Tampa, actually, keeps babbling agout one of the company s involved.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11754 Feb 16, 2013
Blackwater?
Eleanor White

Massey, Canada

#11755 Feb 16, 2013
Sandy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I assumed that your stalking began in the military and then spread out from there. If my stalking began with the house I was living in and these guys have been following me all these years then mine would have begun with military as well. Considering the place that I think started it they probably would do something like this. Tampa, actually, keeps babbling agout one of the company s involved.
I think you may be confusing me with Julianne McKinney, whose harassment did begin in the military, or at least had roots there.

It appears that OS is thoroughly ingrained in a huge number of organizations, both government and private. It apparently excites and appeals to people with the same mindset as those who gladly signed up with Hitler's Brownshirts or SS, and there is never a shortage of those, sad to say.

Eleanor White
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

#11756 Feb 16, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you may be confusing me with Julianne McKinney, whose harassment did begin in the military, or at least had roots there.
It appears that OS is thoroughly ingrained in a huge number of organizations, both government and private. It apparently excites and appeals to people with the same mindset as those who gladly signed up with Hitler's Brownshirts or SS, and there is never a shortage of those, sad to say.
Eleanor White
Oh. Sounds like I did get you mixed up. Sorry. I thought there was a picture of you in army uniform. Oops.

The military doesn't surprise Me. I lived in a place where the firemen were really into gang stalking, but it turned out the old ladies were too. They had a raccoon holocaust while I was living there and would run around in orange work men's vests. Killed 200 raccoons in about 2 months and they were the ones who had been feeding them in the first place. My phone company gang stalks their employees. I had already been getting the creepy ma'am thing from some of them. I figured that was my paranoia until I heard that they break into their own employees cars.

Is there more of an epidemic now or do they like to keep the number of targets low so that targets can't band together? If there are just a few then it makes the targets stories less believable. I went out of town and the hotel I was staying in gave me an extra low rate to stay for another night. I was suspicious and for good reason. They did it just to gang stalk me. I guess it took them a while to get together. Actually, I think that some of the other people staying in the hotel came from out of town. While I was putting stuff in my car they came out and took photographs of me. They glared at me while they walked by. I got theft, vandalism, and usual gang stalky behavior from desk clerk.
SPAMMER

Winchester, KY

#11764 Feb 16, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Yeah- I own an IRA pub...hilarious nonsense.
Another lie. I am RUTHLESS with you spooks. Don't forget your dumb ass admitted to a criminal conspiracy with your other dumbass.

Will you give a link to the obit?
ana

Malmö, Sweden

#11767 Feb 17, 2013
Stop spreading these bullshit lies and frightening people!I am sick and tired of your lies, thousands of pages of misinformation!I think these pages are nmore likely to frighten a person and make them commit suicide than the stalking itself!If you are pagans and seek help out of such a situation from people or authorities, wake up!You will never get help in this from men!But maybe you remember who is able to help you out of EVERYTHING!Why don't you just fall on your knees and repent.Trust your lord Jesus and ask Him for help out of stalking!Why do you exaggerate and discourage people to the point that they lose all hope?I have been gangstalked for 4 years and I am still healthy, strong, beautiful, clever...I still have a home, I still have a job, I live alone and sleep alone in a community of stalkers and satanists, freemasons and arab criminals and I rejoice!THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO GET NEAR ME!They are the ultimate cowards and losers, like their pappa, satan.Of course they are trying to intimidate us, to scare us, to weaken us, to destroy us, but this is nothing new.the devil always wanted that.But do we have to give them that?Turn to Jesus, repent and start a new life IN HIM and you will see how desperate bastards they are.God bless you and open Your eyes to the real truth!
Sandy

Brooklyn, NY

#11768 Feb 17, 2013
ana wrote:
Stop spreading these bullshit lies and frightening people!I am sick and tired of your lies, thousands of pages of misinformation!I think these pages are nmore likely to frighten a person and make them commit suicide than the stalking itself!If you are pagans and seek help out of such a situation from people or authorities, wake up!You will never get help in this from men!But maybe you remember who is able to help you out of EVERYTHING!Why don't you just fall on your knees and repent.Trust your lord Jesus and ask Him for help out of stalking!Why do you exaggerate and discourage people to the point that they lose all hope?I have been gangstalked for 4 years and I am still healthy, strong, beautiful, clever...I still have a home, I still have a job, I live alone and sleep alone in a community of stalkers and satanists, freemasons and arab criminals and I rejoice!THEY DONT EVEN HAVE THE GUTS TO GET NEAR ME!They are the ultimate cowards and losers, like their pappa, satan.Of course they are trying to intimidate us, to scare us, to weaken us, to destroy us, but this is nothing new.the devil always wanted that.But do we have to give them that?Turn to Jesus, repent and start a new life IN HIM and you will see how desperate bastards they are.God bless you and open Your eyes to the real truth!
Okay, I'll wish it away. Thanks for the advices and the insults.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11769 Feb 17, 2013
ana wrote:
Stop spreading these bullshit lies and frightening people!
Can you give us some examples of the lies you are talking about, Ana?

Eleanor White
fl tag J36 4LI Probe

San Diego, CA

#11770 Feb 17, 2013
Watch out for the JDL wolfpacks with FL Tags 668 PCK, 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 945 PCR , J36 4LI, CO8 9DL, N95 9AP and MASCARI 5115.......See SUPERMOB by gus russo.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11773 Feb 17, 2013
SPAMMER wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty sure she's talking to you eleanor/sandy/ctlady/IT/davidl aawson
Bit dogs always holler loudest
You can always count on good ol' Tampa, the Topix forums' resident troll! We love you, Tampa!

:-)

Eleanor White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Respect71 42,839
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... 35 min Rattlesnake Pete 18
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed 11 hr Busted 7
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Nov 26 Joe 6,215
News Lamar man charged in Las Animas murder case - L... (Nov '10) Nov 21 ALL that family i... 13
No Gangers Allowed Nov 17 Eleese Renee 1
Ganged Nov 17 Eleese Renee 1
More from around the web