Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11619 Jan 30, 2013
carac wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of devices do you think they are using to monitor you? Do you feel monitored at home too? could that be possible? Last week I also heard a beeping sound in my car which was strange. It was the second time it happened to me whilst i was driving. It has nothing to do with my car everything was fine its not like the car door was not closed properly or the seat belt was not put on so I have no idea what that beeping was? Could it be something set in my car to track me whilst driving as well??
The beeping might be trackers. A while back I think that the stalkers put a cell phone in my car behind the glove compartment and would call it. It was a honking sound so the first couple of times I thought may it was the radio. The third time I caught on it was a phone but couldn't figure out how to get the glove compartment to come out.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11620 Jan 30, 2013
They used GPS monitors (hidden) up under the rear wheel well of our car when we were traveling. They had some kind of audiomonitoring in the car as well tho we never found it. They turned ON Star on, and presumably paid for it, when we had not paid for it and thought we had disabled it. All of that was auto-monitoring.

I'm not sure what they are using in the apartment. I suspect thru the wall tech as some follow you everywhere you go. They are using pain weapons which hurt. They listen to everything I say on the phone, read all my texts, and can utilize camera phone for their advantage.

Basically, they have total "information control." Since I have heard several of them discuss in public what I talked to my companion about in the apartment- directly, no phone- I assume that they have listening devices in the home.

Sometimes they mess up with the cell phone monitoring and you can hear them talking and clicking various control buttons of some source.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11621 Jan 30, 2013
Well, I'm convince this is psyops campaign, at least today I am.

http://publicintelligence.net/how-to-conduct-...

Is it just me or does anyone seem to be hearing the word target being used over and over again in the media?
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11622 Jan 30, 2013
Interesting article indeed. I thought this part to be similar to the assessments/information gathering done on TI's before the perps really dig in. Also similar to threat assessment teams' questions about a "person of interest."

" * Fears: What does the TA fear?
* Hates: What does the TA hate?
* Anger: What angers the TA?
* Loves: What does the TA love?
* Shame or embarrassment: What does the TA consider shameful or embarrassing?
* What is the TA dissatisfied with?(What are its gripes?)
* What are the cultural norms?(How is the TA expected to act?)
* What does the TA value?(What is important to the TA?)
* What are the frustrations?(What does the TA want that it cannot get?)"
Eleanor White

Canada

#11623 Jan 30, 2013
I just got this email for no apparent reason, but it might pertain to Ct Lady's project:

"Steven Biel, MoveOn.org Civic Action" <[email protected] g>

Dear Connecticut MoveOn member,

The Connecticut state legislature is back in session and facing a packed agenda, including guns, health care, and the budget. MoveOn members across Connecticut want to make their voices heard on these and many other issues
in Hartford, but first someone needs to take the lead--that's where you come in.

To help, MoveOn has launched a website called:

http://www.SignOn.org

... where you can create your very own petition to Governor Dan Malloy or the Connecticut legislature on whatever issues you're most concerned about.

We'll help make sure all the signatures get delivered and even send the most popular petitions to other MoveOn members in the state. But don't wait--it is urgent that you act now before these issues are decided.

Click here to create your petition to Gov. Malloy or the Connecticut legislature.

Thanks for all you to do.

--Steven, Elena, Manny, Rosy, Bobby, Stefanie, and the rest of the team

P.S. If you get 20 signatures on your petition, we'll email it to at least 1,000 people in your area to help it grow (assuming of course that it's consistent with MoveOn's progressive values).
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11624 Jan 30, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Interesting article indeed. I thought this part to be similar to the assessments/information gathering done on TI's before the perps really dig in. Also similar to threat assessment teams' questions about a "person of interest."
" * Fears: What does the TA fear?
* Hates: What does the TA hate?
* Anger: What angers the TA?
* Loves: What does the TA love?
* Shame or embarrassment: What does the TA consider shameful or embarrassing?
* What is the TA dissatisfied with?(What are its gripes?)
* What are the cultural norms?(How is the TA expected to act?)
* What does the TA value?(What is important to the TA?)
* What are the frustrations?(What does the TA want that it cannot get?)"
Yes, that's an excellent admission of their guilt as far as I am concerned. It does seem as if they have gone straight down this list in my case.

In your case I also thought you would enjoy the honest open and forthright discussion of electronic warfare-- minus discussion of what electronic warfare is.

NPR had an interesting interview about new style warfare with author of the book "the insurgents."
Smart art target

United States

#11625 Jan 30, 2013
This is a business. I was told that I was put on a list by Greg Lipelt, a local artist. I was told it was out of jealousy. Then other artists joined in, Armando Gutierrez G., Aldo Moroni among others. And the classical realist painter in Minnetonka by the name of David Erickson told me that this "is to ruin your reputation. Do you blame them?"

Well, yes, I do David. No matter how jealous you are of other artists talent, you should have never joined in this group social murder. Then maybe your wife wouldn't have run away from you when she figured out what you were into.

Bad things do happen to gangstalking perps like these "artists" in Minnesota Twin Cities. I guess, those that can do, and those who are a bit weak in the creative department excel at trying to "drive your enemies crazy" eh Aldo Moroni et al!?

I heard they use the book "how to drive your enemies crazy" by Victor Santoro. Buyers beware, and students too, especially children.
Frida

Cambridge, MA

#11631 Jan 31, 2013
Smart art target wrote:
This is a business. I was told that I was put on a list by Greg Lipelt, a local artist. I was told it was out of jealousy. Then other artists joined in, Armando Gutierrez G., Aldo Moroni among others. And the classical realist painter in Minnetonka by the name of David Erickson told me that this "is to ruin your reputation. Do you blame them?"
Well, yes, I do David. No matter how jealous you are of other artists talent, you should have never joined in this group social murder. Then maybe your wife wouldn't have run away from you when she figured out what you were into.
Bad things do happen to gangstalking perps like these "artists" in Minnesota Twin Cities. I guess, those that can do, and those who are a bit weak in the creative department excel at trying to "drive your enemies crazy" eh Aldo Moroni et al!?
I heard they use the book "how to drive your enemies crazy" by Victor Santoro. Buyers beware, and students too, especially children.
Interesting take on the Minnesota art scene. Art is a business just like anything else. Most artists are not the open-minded, collaborative and "crunchy-kumbaya" individuals that the general public thinks. Not surprising that they resort to Organized Stalking to fend off/destroy their rivals.
The book you've mentioned is sinister....very frightening and abusive "information".
Frida

United States

#11632 Jan 31, 2013
Smart art target wrote:

Interesting take on the Minnesota art scene. Art is a business just like anything else. Most artists are not the open-minded, collaborative and "crunchy-kumbaya" individuals that the general public thinks. Not surprising that they resort to Organized Stalking to fend off/destroy their rivals.
The book you've mentioned is sinister....very frightening and abusive "information".
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11633 Jan 31, 2013
Hi. I did not initiate the petition site mentioned by Eleanor but I will look at their site and see if a petition could be launched regarding OS/ES.

To the resident artist: Your story interests me. It seems that the person who "put you on the list" was no one high up in the government and or/military.

That suggests that "regular people" can get others' placed on the list. So, I had a boyfriend who was abusive to me several years ago. Does this mean I could "put him on the list?" (I wouldn't- but theoretically.) How does one go about putting someone on the list....reporting them to the cops as dangerous? It would seem that some proof would be required.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11634 Jan 31, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
How does one go about putting someone on the list....reporting them to the cops as dangerous? It would seem that some proof would be required.
More, I'm guessing, is that you have to know someone in the perp organization. "It's who you know" kind of thing, I believe.

Eleanor White
Lillith

United States

#11635 Jan 31, 2013
Here's a Human Rights site that may be helpful:

https://www.amnesty.org/
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11637 Jan 31, 2013
Lillith wrote:
Here's a Human Rights site that may be helpful:
https://www.amnesty.org/
Lots of organized stalking targets have contacted them over the years, and I haven't heard of any interest on the part of Amnesty International for looking in to organized stalking or electronic harassment.

I was a member for about a year, when the OS scene was totally quiet. I mainly participated in the cases they were working on, but I did mention OS/EH. The members treated me nicely - the kind of nicely that polite people use on people they consider crazy.

There's no harm in writing or calling Amnesty International - you may be the first to get them to take OS/EH seriously, of course - but I don't recommend having high hopes.

Eleanor White
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11638 Jan 31, 2013
Minnesota art scene, wow, who knew?

Heard that only 18 cases of stalking were reported in San Francisco in the past year. That's normal stalking. That's not very much.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11639 Jan 31, 2013
Wow, there sure are a lot of reasons I can think of why I would be gang stalked. I reported something to an agency and the agency acted on it. Don't know if I was the reason, but turns out that this state has the worst problem of this type of all that were tested. And I met someone about a month ago who said that they're trying to suppress the information. So they're coming after me for something completely different as part of the strategy.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11640 Feb 1, 2013
Check out the Newington CT topix forum postings on gangstalking. Horrible. Obtained the link from a poster on the GS "Debate" forum.
Sid

New York, NY

#11641 Feb 1, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Check out the Newington CT topix forum postings on gangstalking. Horrible. Obtained the link from a poster on the GS "Debate" forum.
Thank ct lady. Don't know that's considered gang stalking, rather murder. Lots of interesting posts on that three so far. Amazing how much work psychologists have put into understanding gang stalking mentality but maintain that someone who claims they are being gang stalked is still considered delusional and paranoid.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11642 Feb 1, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank ct lady. Don't know that's considered gang stalking, rather murder. Lots of interesting posts on that three so far. Amazing how much work psychologists have put into understanding gang stalking mentality but maintain that someone who claims they are being gang stalked is still considered delusional and paranoid.
look up Drapetomania:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania
Sid

New York, NY

#11643 Feb 1, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
<quoted text>
look up Drapetomania:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drapetomania
Woohoo! Good one.

And then there's homosexuality.

And asthma.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11644 Feb 1, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Woohoo! Good one.
And then there's homosexuality.
And asthma.
Figure this is my stalkers be ause they're too dumb to understand what I intended to say. I meant to say that, until very recently, gays and asthmatics are also considered to have psychiatric illnesses when they don't. Gays are just gay. Asthmatics have physical illnesses. The woohoo comment was just sarcasm over the stupid diagnosis of slaves that's mentioned in the article. Definitely didn't mean to insult anyone but with idiot stalkers that's just a joke to try to avoid.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 38,753
GD Designs Rochdale (26) 21 hr august005 1
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Wed ANTI BLACK DATA 6,210
News Colorado's campaign-finance bullies threaten fr... Aug 23 Elise Gingerich 1
News Longmont council to ponder backing state museum... Aug 22 rogerco 1
Truth Is: We've ALWAYS HAVE Been WATCHED! Aug 19 Elise Gingerich 1
News Colorado emergency rooms are a hot spot for mar... Aug 17 BigDaddy2010 4
More from around the web