Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
NoUSCrabHere

Central District, Hong Kong

#11594 Jan 28, 2013
Not happening here in North Korea.

Why
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11595 Jan 28, 2013
Look at this. Neal Dias an employee at verizon talking about the company bullying campaigns against certain employees. Lying about employees and breaking into their cars. Obviously targeting customers as well.
Dias was targeted himself. Haven't listened to his whole story yet, but it sounds bad.
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11596 Jan 28, 2013
NoUSCrabHere wrote:
Not happening here in North Korea.
Why
Why do you think?

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11597 Jan 28, 2013
For all of your consideration:

Assume you have a large amount of documentation which includes taperecording, pictures of bodily injuries, a detailed log' names/dates/times...where would you go to report being victimized by OS?

Is there ANY legitimate agency taking these reports or assisting victims?
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11600 Jan 28, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Assume you have a large amount of documentation which includes taperecording, pictures of bodily injuries, a detailed log' names/dates/times...where would you go to report being victimized by OS?
My estimate is no.

The FBI sometimes accepts complaints, and does nothing in response. Local/state/provincial police often try to push the target into the psychiatric system, otherwise say there is nothing they can do.

Police have been known to say sabotage evidence was done by the target "to get attention."

The great (U.S.) National Center for Victims of Crime refuses to even talk about OS/EH, and in one brief slip of the tongue, suggested, didn't say outright but suggested, that OS/EH targets are mentally ill.

Ditto for corresponding authorities in Canada and other countries.

There's nobody else I know of.

Now, if you were to try a different approach, and ask a local crisis support organization for the chance to make a presentation, you might get to know them well enough to show them your evidence. How that might turn out is an open question, and of course, they don't have law enforcement authority.

There is a long shot - someone in crisis support has, say, a relative in the police, but I wouldn't count on that.

The method of taking advantage of knowledge of OS by crisis support staff (a few) is outlined here:

http://www.randomcollection.info/osgroups.pdf

Eleanor White
Victim

Chicago, IL

#11601 Jan 28, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
One FBI website lists the following categories of persons to be watched:
"Last year on this website, we talked about animal rights extremists and eco-terrorists and our intelligence-driven approaches to stopping them. In the coming months, we’ll spotlight other homegrown terror groups to raise awareness on who they are and the threats they pose.
You can help. Be alert to potential signs of domestic terror plots and planning and contact us immediately with any information or leads.
Other domestic terror threats:
- Eco-terrorists and animal rights extremists
- Sovereign citizens movement
- Anarchist Extremism
- Militia Extremism
- White Supremacy Extremism"
<snip>
Heaven forbid people wanting to protect animals and the environment. That only hurts rich corporations from making more money. Anarchist extremism? Oh, cos our government is perfect, of course, why would we doubt anything they do?

And white supremacy extremism... whites are now the minority in Los Angeles... I can understand some of the attitudes being a problem in southern states, but this one is really ridiculous. It's only targeted at whites...there's mafias of other races in this country that hate whites and are extremely dangerous.
Victim

Chicago, IL

#11602 Jan 28, 2013
NoLiars wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. I say try to not even notice them, online or in life, if you can help it.
They are like a bunch of chickens: gathering around you, not doing any work, just trying desperately to get your attention, while hiding who they are, what they are doing, and why.
Stop, chickens! Why do you keep clucking at me? I will keep trying to have an academic and intellectual view of you, but there doesn't seem to be anything very interesting there to analyze. I'll keep trying!
I wouldn't compare them to chickens. Chickens are harmless and way cuter. I wouldn't even compare them to snakes--snakes only hurt prey because they need food.
meyer lansky law school

Bradenton, FL

#11603 Jan 28, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
My ex-husband was able to access my son's FBI records. Allegedly he is listed as a terrorist. Absolutely absurd.However, perps haven't been bothering him for the past few years.
Perps have been tracking me and, since last Easter, using electronic torture devices on me.
Years ago I confronted a powerful attorney in CT and I suspect he put me on the list- that was some seven years ago. I would like to access my record as well and see what I am accused of doing which causes them to watch me 24/7 and scream obscenities when I walk by.
.......... Bernie Madoff , Art Nadel , Michael Raphan , Dershowitz Nekritz , mark ciavarella , Tom Porteous , Aldrich Ames Dalsimer , Spiro Agnew and so many other thieves belong to the BAR and the JDL ..........See OPERATION GREYLORD , the Goldstone Report , SUPERMOB by gus russo and CORPORATE CRIME REPORTER .

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11604 Jan 28, 2013
Victim wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't compare them to chickens. Chickens are harmless and way cuter. I wouldn't even compare them to snakes--snakes only hurt prey because they need food.
Fair enough. My comments are, in part, a coping mechanism. These people have scared the hell out of me for years, to the extent that I have (in the past) been too scared to leave my home because I wanted to avoid them and wait for the stalking and harassment to stop. It hasn't, so I have to cope with it. I do this by mocking them here sometimes.

It's kind of too bad because I would be able to help so many more people--personally and professionally--if I did not have to deal with the gangstalking, but I'm just one person and I am coping as well as I think just about anyone could in my shoes.

Great job, gangstalkers, you are really making the world a better place [sarcasm].

If you look beyond the (many) scary parts of the gangstalkers, a lot of what they do IS really stupid, anyway. They're going to follow me around or wait for me so they can make insipid, gross comments at me? For what? A lot of people just get off on being jerks. Unfortunate, but true.

Really, they don't deserve one second of my time spent thinking about them, but since I have to cope with them, then I try to either study their behavior intellectually or else I make fun of them (here).

And lately, I am getting better at just ignoring their stupidity. They should really be embarrassed to be engaging in such moronic nonsense around me.

Gangstalkers want you to be angry, sad, and frustrated. They want you to feel bad about yourself, even if you are a smart, hardworking, beautiful person. Do whatever you can to not give them that!
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11605 Jan 28, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
You might try contacting your congressperson. There is one guy in the'idwest somewhere who has spoken on behalf of people who are being gang stalked. Forgot what his name is.

Eleanor's idea of trying to do a presentation is great. You probably have good speaking skills because you are well educated. You could even make a YouTube video if you have speaking skills but the perps will mess with that pretty badly.

Doctors, no. Police, no. Therapists, hell no. ACLU? Nah. I always think of Leslie stahl during these moments but media, no.

It looks like you are doing all the right things if that makes you feel any better. You have a masters degree so that gives you a lot of clout.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11606 Jan 28, 2013
There was a man who was zapped electronically by some guy and he managed to sue the guy and win in a court. Does anybody know who I'm talking about? That story was easy to find a couple of years ago.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11607 Jan 28, 2013
Eleanor has made a list, probably one of these guys. There was a video with an interview of him.

http://www.randomcollection.info/oslc.pdf
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11608 Jan 28, 2013
http://csis.org/expert/william-j-taylor-jr

Maybe that's him.

Ct lady, maybe you could contact someone in a university, guess they are busy mobbing each other though.

Best thing is to try to find someone who has worked in the defense industry and has morals. I think there will be a huge rise in gang stalking as all the employees in defense and all the military run out of things to do.

It looks like this guy is ideal.

Call crane naval warfare center in Indianapolis and ask them for help, that's a joke, dont call them.
Sid

New York, NY

#11609 Jan 28, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
To Ct Lady -
I should also mention that I have a couple of collections of info which came to our members from a few doctors and police officers, where PRIVATELY they acknowledged this is a real crime.
It would be a judgement call on your part to know if these items would help. You can access them here:
http://www.randomcollection.info/policewhokno...
http://www.randomcollection.info/docswhoknow....
I promised anonymity so I cannot release their names. Some said they would be fired for making such statements publicly.
Eleanor White
Finally starting to read back through the older posts. These are really great links. I wonder if they are saying Im a meth freak and that's why the policeman was putting pot on my car.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11612 Jan 29, 2013
Right now I am trying to get a list together of CT targets so we can set up a meeting place. I have read at least 12 CT TI's complaints and think that, as a group, we may be able to come up with something. Hey, we have Dick Blumenthal on our side!

Several of the other cases involve real estate too, as ours does. Rather odd. Corrupt attorneys in two of the other cases mentioned.

Being followed across country occurring to another TI.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11613 Jan 29, 2013
I also want to try to locate the Yale ER psychiatrist who told me she was handling a number of cases similar to mine, and that each of the individuals she is working with have contacted FBI and carry a card with the officer's name on it. No mention if the FBI were doing anything but take reports.

No one ever responded to me at another FBI office in CT, years ago when less damage had accumulated.

As to staying in the house- I try to get OUT every chance I can. I feel so much better mentally and physically when I am out of that apartment.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11614 Jan 29, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Right now I am trying to get a list together of CT targets so we can set up a meeting place. I have read at least 12 CT TI's complaints and think that, as a group, we may be able to come up with something. Hey, we have Dick Blumenthal on our side!
Several of the other cases involve real estate too, as ours does. Rather odd. Corrupt attorneys in two of the other cases mentioned.
Being followed across country occurring to another TI.
Sounds like an excellent idea, and Connecticut isn't so huge that travelling is impossible.

One of the problems Norma Cross ran into when forming the CATCH group were people claiming to be targets who tried to keep her on the phone for hours, draining her energy. Planning a response to that is a good idea, and maybe discussing an appropriate response with members of the group so everyone agrees it is an appropriate response.

It was at that point that Norma decided CATCH was going to focus on activism with a small core group, and stop attempting to be an everyone's-welcome networking club.

Targets could still show up at the meetings, but the meetings became focussed on activism, and not sharing-your-pain sessions.

These days, there are a number of forums and conference calls available, so targets whose main interest is in sharing their experiences have more ways to do that.

Eleanor White
Community Risk

Germany

#11616 Jan 30, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Could you please post that information when you're ready to contact other TIs? I'm in.
(spih)
carac

Birkirkara, Malta

#11618 Jan 30, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
My ex-husband was able to access my son's FBI records. Allegedly he is listed as a terrorist. Absolutely absurd.However, perps haven't been bothering him for the past few years.
Perps have been tracking me and, since last Easter, using electronic torture devices on me.
Years ago I confronted a powerful attorney in CT and I suspect he put me on the list- that was some seven years ago. I would like to access my record as well and see what I am accused of doing which causes them to watch me 24/7 and scream obscenities when I walk by.
What kind of devices do you think they are using to monitor you? Do you feel monitored at home too? could that be possible? Last week I also heard a beeping sound in my car which was strange. It was the second time it happened to me whilst i was driving. It has nothing to do with my car everything was fine its not like the car door was not closed properly or the seat belt was not put on so I have no idea what that beeping was? Could it be something set in my car to track me whilst driving as well??
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11619 Jan 30, 2013
carac wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of devices do you think they are using to monitor you? Do you feel monitored at home too? could that be possible? Last week I also heard a beeping sound in my car which was strange. It was the second time it happened to me whilst i was driving. It has nothing to do with my car everything was fine its not like the car door was not closed properly or the seat belt was not put on so I have no idea what that beeping was? Could it be something set in my car to track me whilst driving as well??
The beeping might be trackers. A while back I think that the stalkers put a cell phone in my car behind the glove compartment and would call it. It was a honking sound so the first couple of times I thought may it was the radio. The third time I caught on it was a phone but couldn't figure out how to get the glove compartment to come out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr cpeter1313 58,898
News Civil Rights Groups Resist Defunding of Anti-Di... 22 hr Randomutation 1
News Ex-policeman Michael Slager serving time at Col... Sat ROTHSTEIN Syndrome 2
Enemies of our freedom and our constitution in ... Sat end colonialism 3
gang stalking murder Harbor lights shelter mpls (Jan '13) Sat YIDFELLAS AIPAC 44
News Claim: Colorado Tried to Hide Guard Who Made Mu... Feb 9 Anthros 1
News Colorado wants to know why some marijuana users... Feb 9 Anthros 1
More from around the web