Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11524 Jan 23, 2013
I was joking on the elecronic attacks...tho I would LOVE to tell and show her everything we have experienced...

If I start there, then the question of which antipsychotic to use will inevitably follow :)

She has already read your booklet for people who don't yet know about OS. And she has questions.And I will do the best I can to stress the enormity of the problem.

Given Truth- VERY interesting paper.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11525 Jan 23, 2013
to Sid or Naomi

Well that list pretty well covers it all! And I already had problems with anxiety before this ever began.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11526 Jan 23, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
She has already read your booklet for people who don't yet know about OS. And she has questions.
If you think it might help, I'd be glad to talk to, perhaps, both of you together on the phone. I've been told I do a reasonable job of explaining, based on my radio appearances.

Eleanor White
Naomi

Livermore, CA

#11527 Jan 23, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
to Sid or Naomi
Well that list pretty well covers it all! And I already had problems with anxiety before this ever began.
Have you sent the proof that you have to the doj's office? The stalking awareness people say they're the ones who need the data. The therapist needs protection because you are discussing her on a forum and can be tracked.
Naomi

Livermore, CA

#11528 Jan 23, 2013
I just called a major mental health hotline for referrals. The minute I told the person on the other end that I was being stalked she started ma'am'ing me. She hadn't been before that. Stalking is their code word, doesn't matter if you say organized or group or gang.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11529 Jan 23, 2013
Naomi wrote:
I just called a major mental health hotline for referrals. The minute I told the person on the other end that I was being stalked she started ma'am'ing me. She hadn't been before that. Stalking is their code word, doesn't matter if you say organized or group or gang.
You mean you asked to be referred to a psychiatrist?

Very interesting, that "ma'am" thing.

So you just used the term 'stalking' with no other terms?

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11532 Jan 24, 2013
Naomi, I sent my information to the attorney general years ago and he said the case " was too criminal for him to deal with as it crossed State lines."

No one knows who my therapist is so I doubt she needs any kind of protection.
Naomi

Hayward, CA

#11533 Jan 24, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you asked to be referred to a psychiatrist?
Very interesting, that "ma'am" thing.
So you just used the term 'stalking' with no other terms?
Eleanor White
No, not a psychiatrist, I asked for referrals for counseling, hopefully group therapy. I got thrown out of a psychiatrist office yesterday. It was scary but the guy had some sort of weird foot fetish and was looking for someone to pick on.

Yeah,stalking. she could have had my phone number on her screen so she knew who I was. That's a great breach of security. My voice is pretty easy to recognize too. Or she could have just been bad at her job. Who knows?
Naomi

Hayward, CA

#11534 Jan 24, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Naomi, I sent my information to the attorney general years ago and he said the case " was too criminal for him to deal with as it crossed State lines."
No one knows who my therapist is so I doubt she needs any kind of protection.
Ct lady, not the state doj but the federal doj, the FBI. From what I understand stalking over state lines is a much more serious crime.
JDL Stasis AIPAC

United States

#11535 Jan 24, 2013
freaked out in colorado wrote:
looking for others in colorado who are having this problem
.......... Watch out for FL Tags 243 PIE , 244 PIE , 668 PCK , 945 PCR and GOAMG ........See SUPERMOB by gus russo , The Goldstone Report and GOP GOMORRAH by max blumenthal.......... stalking is a crime Evabraun Hughes and Avigdor Dalsimer are criminals.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11536 Jan 24, 2013
I seriously doubt they would be helpful, from all that I have read of others' results doing same.
Sid

King City, CA

#11539 Jan 24, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
I seriously doubt they would be helpful, from all that I have read of others' results doing same.
Yeah, they don't respond and will not help because they are protecting themselves and other law enforcement. Funny how news reports on unethical police in other countries and meanwhile our law enforcement is doing same exact thing, doesn't matter if you're committing a crime or not.
Sid

King City, CA

#11540 Jan 24, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
The reason to do it is because the federal doj maybe has to keep what you send and vault it somewhere and down the line an honest person might come across it and would be able to have a sense of the enormity of the crimes. That's only an if and it certainly won't happen under Obama because he and Eric holder and Janet napolitano are into this stuff because its non violent.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11545 Jan 24, 2013
Off topic,but I've been doing ALOT of reading and it seems that our apartment is being bathed by at least 12 different pulsed microwave tones. You can hear them when you turn the receiver on AM and have it on fairly loudly, then gradually move up the dial...this is NOT static or regular interference.

What an insidious crime. If you never listened to AM radio you would never find this out. It is on 24/7. Now who do I report this to? I taped it.

I also wonder if other apartments are affected or if they can just focus on one specific apartment.

Then the people that supposedly rent these apartments move out, but leave their names on the mailboxes and occasionally come by to pick up their mail. The apartments are filled with gangstalkers.

The woman above gets up 4AM and starts slamming on the ceiling. The person behind us starts heating us up and holds some kind of weapon against the backs of our heads.
Sid

Benicia, CA

#11546 Jan 24, 2013
First I'd recommend calling the landlord and asking him to have the electrical and cable and phone lines checked. The place may have old or cheap wires which become toxic when everyone plugs in all their electrical and overloads the circuits. I lived in a place with the grounding cord pulled out and that's when my problems started.

A p.i. Told me you can hear some bugs with your radio, I guess it was with am but I forget.

A cable guy told me that my landlady was wired up to listen to my phone calls when I moved in. if your building is full of criminals the authorities might be spying on all of you. The sound it created was devastating. That land lady's daughter was a fire fighter and her son was in high tech so between the 3 of them I was screwed and went for 3 months with no sleep. The reason was because the landlady wasnt reporting the rental income and was paranoid. i should have reported her. If drug dealers live there they are probably paranoid and spying on you in case you're a snitch. Or, and this is bad, they might be brewing meth in the apartments or growing pot.

Since I am cursed with having hyper acute hearing I can tell you that bad wiring alone is a big problem on its own.. The radio will pick up radio frequencies, are those considered microwaves?
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11547 Jan 24, 2013
Sid wrote:
Since I am cursed with having hyper acute hearing ...
There are a number of white noise sources you could try.

They aren't perfect but they can reduce the impact of perp noise.

Eleanor White
Victim

Wilmington, DE

#11548 Jan 24, 2013
I don't call tampering with my ex's brakes multiple times non-violent. It is indirect, but still...it's not just a mental thing.
Victim

Wilmington, DE

#11549 Jan 24, 2013
How long have you lived there?
Ct lady wrote:
Off topic,but I've been doing ALOT of reading and it seems that our apartment is being bathed by at least 12 different pulsed microwave tones. You can hear them when you turn the receiver on AM and have it on fairly loudly, then gradually move up the dial...this is NOT static or regular interference.
What an insidious crime. If you never listened to AM radio you would never find this out. It is on 24/7. Now who do I report this to? I taped it.
I also wonder if other apartments are affected or if they can just focus on one specific apartment.
Then the people that supposedly rent these apartments move out, but leave their names on the mailboxes and occasionally come by to pick up their mail. The apartments are filled with gangstalkers.
The woman above gets up 4AM and starts slamming on the ceiling. The person behind us starts heating us up and holds some kind of weapon against the backs of our heads.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11550 Jan 24, 2013
Victim wrote:
I don't call tampering with my ex's brakes multiple times non-violent. It is indirect, but still...it's not just a mental thing.
Or torturing and killing pets, farm animals and wildlife!

It gets REAL violent there!

Eleanor White
Sid

San Francisco, CA

#11551 Jan 24, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a number of white noise sources you could try.
They aren't perfect but they can reduce the impact of perp noise.
Eleanor White
They just add more sound. Fans do help. There's a whole story involved around perps which I won't go into. Maybe one of them will comment here, there's nothing like finally getting a diagnosis after 30 years and possible treatment and the perps completely destroy your relationship with the drs. Anyway, most of that harassment stopped right on nov. 1. They switched to car vandalism,

Eleanor, do you have any contact with that professor who is an expert in workplace mobbing, especially in universities? If you really are where you say you are he's near you I think. I love his website.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) Wed Wondering 3,291
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Sep 14 DJboutit 1,310
Colorado ballot decisions include personhood, G... Sep 11 Mark Donner 5
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Sep 11 DJboutit 6,145
Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Teach for America diversity not enticing some C... Sep 9 Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Colorado Governor Candidates to Debate at Color... Sep 8 Colorado News 1
•••

Colorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••