Sid

San Jose, CA

#11511 Jan 22, 2013
To clarify, I was upset by the Hispanic woman because I did not ask to follow her so her comments are unsolicited. And the content was weird and seemed more connected with some of my harassments. One comment was about being paranoid that people are staring at you, it has now disappeared.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

#11512 Jan 22, 2013
I want to know what you all have to say about Randy Quaid's experience.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-512213

I cannot believe that the reporter asked if both him and his wife were schizophrenic. I mean, yeah, like they would wake up one day and both be schizophrenic. I think anyone who could ask that is more nuts than any true target could possibly be. If you have even one witness that helps a lot.

The lesser known celebs are easier to harass/target because they have less money and resources to protect themselves. A lot of semi celebs, as well as others (esp those in the entertainment business) have ppl attempting to hit them with cars in the Los Angeles area. I knew a model who got hit by a car on purpose. Santa Monica recently had a problem with hit and runs, primarily aimed at slightly famous people. Reese Witherspoon got hit by a car, supposedly not on purpose. I don't buy ANYTHING they say in the news there. IOW, I cannot say if Randy is a druggie or not (because that's popular in Hollywood), but he is legit about what he said. I remember that one of the LAPD helped murder Notorious BIG. People have less morals there than anywhere else. With that said, I learned that being a celebrity is not really so "celebrated" after all.

If you are a target already, never go anywhere in southern Cali (esp L.A.). There's something in the water, and they're way more experienced in this behavior than other places.

I have other interesting articles to post here later.

Just a question, has any legitimate victim here tried running away like a fugitive from your stalkers? Do all of you know your original perps?

Fugitives have less privacy than targets/celebs/all of the above.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

#11513 Jan 22, 2013
Mistake...I meant fugitives have MORE privacy than targets and celebs. Obviously.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

#11514 Jan 22, 2013
Another thing- the article asks if Randy is a gang stalking target or a target of the "Hollywood Star Whackers?"

I think the 'Whackers' term is stupid, and really, it doesn't matter how they want to define it. When you're some sort of celebrity, you can get anyone on your case. It all depends on who is pissed off at you, who is obsessed with you, and how people can profit off of you. And in the case of L.A., gov't and the mafia is the same thing anyway, so the definition isn't really necessary.
Sid

San Francisco, CA

#11515 Jan 22, 2013
Hi ct lady,

I'm wondering if the burns on your skin aren't from some kind of soap or lotion you use. I suppose that you've already checked that out. But you said that there were spots on the wall where you and your friend were sitting. From a gang stalky point of view maybe someone is coming into your house and adding something toxic to your shampoo, lotion or soap even. If someone were adding cleaning solutions or some other chemicals they would burn you.

Anyway, I think I caught on that you guys are saying you're unable to post because I've offended you. There's been so much Vandalism to my car in the last month that I'm losing my mind, I'll take off now. Cheers.
GivenTruth

Bangkok, Thailand

#11516 Jan 22, 2013
Manufactured abnormality and/or disease?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/effects-of-ghz-r...

Are the disinformation coming from the top claiming mob responsibility?
Eleanor White

Atikokan, Canada

#11517 Jan 23, 2013
Ct Lady -

When you ask your counselor why psychiatrists assume that community-based group harassment cannot ever happen, it might pay to mention that targets know, from face-to-face encounters, that vicious lie campaigns are often responsible.

Once members of your community are told, falsely, that you are a child molester, group harassment happens naturally. Why would a psychiatrist have trouble understanding that?

The question will arise as to why such a lie campaign would be started. The honest answer is targets don't know, because we cannot explain the mindset of people who would participate in lie-based character assassination, but we know for a fact it happens.

In my case, I've had people spit on the sidewalk in front of me as I was about to pass them, with them literally calling me a child molester. That is a total lie, and it has been repeated everywhere I have lived over the past three decades.

Other targets also report the pedophile lie has been use on them with devastating effect.

Another comment you could make, if the conversation led in that direction, is that "mobbing" - group harassment in the workplace - has been studied by academics and acknowledged as entirely "real."

If "mobbing" can happen in the workplace, what is the magical quirk of behavioural science that rules out the same thing happening in the community?

The book is reviewed here:

http://www.randomcollection.info/mobbook.htm

Eleanor White
Dear Eleanor

West Haven, CT

#11518 Jan 23, 2013
Thank you for the suggestions about speaking to my counselor.

I get the sense that she does believe me, but has been trained not to believe claims of being stalked by a group of people. That just sounds too grandiose, I would suspect.

So I will approach gently, and use information in your booklet- for people to whom OS is a new crime.

I'll also tell her how stunned I was when I learned about this crime. There is so much info out there now about bullying. She ought to understand that adults do smear campaigns as well.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11519 Jan 23, 2013
The note to Eleanor was written by me.

Given Truth- I'll print that out and try to get through it. I don't know who spammed it or why. Looks interesting to me.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11520 Jan 23, 2013
Dear Eleanor wrote:
I get the sense that she does believe me, but has been trained not to believe claims of being stalked by a group of people. That just sounds too grandiose, I would suspect.
That is precisely why it is so important that you tell her a fair number - we don't have survey data, but a fair number - of targets have discovered there are egregious lie campaigns waged against them.

That is something no shrink can deny would bring about community-based harassment.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11521 Jan 23, 2013
At least she is curious and expresses interest...I feel it best that I go REALLY slow with her. This is NOT the time to talk about electronic attacks....

I think bringing the stats will help. Also, tying in familiar terms like bullying,stalking by proxy..and always having the physical evidence.
Naomi

Walnut Creek, CA

#11522 Jan 23, 2013
Questions on psychiatric intake form that are considered symptoms of mental illness and which can also be signs of gang stalking. They should ask about any recent changes in sensory perceptions like hearing and smelling. There are probably others on the list that I missed. I'm Sid, by the way, flame me, who cares.

Nervousness or shakiness inside
Faintness or dizziness
Feeling critical of others
The idea that someone else can control your thoughts
Worried about sloppiness or carelessness
Feeling afraid in open spaces or on the streets
Thoughts of ending your life
Hearing voices that others do not hear
Trembling
Feeling that most people cannot be trusted
Feelings of being trapped or caught
Feeling blocked in getting things done
Feeling fearful
Other people being aware of your private thoughts
Feeling that people are unfriendly or dislike you
Heart pounding or racing
Feeling that upj are being watched or talked about by others
Trouble falling asleep
Having to check and double check what you do
Trouble getting your breath
Hot or cold spells
Having to avd certain things places or activities because they frighten you
Feeling hopeless about the future
Trouble concentrating
Feeling tense or keyed up
Feeling uneasy when people are watching or talking about you
Having thoughts that are not your own
Sleep that is restless or disturbed
Having ideas or belief that others do not share
Feeling very self conscious with others
Spells of terror or panic
Getting into frequent arguments
Others not giving you proper credit for your achievements
Feeling of worthlessness
The feeling that something is going to happen to you
Feeling socially isolated fears of contamination
Difficulty staying organized.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11523 Jan 23, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
At least she is curious and expresses interest...I feel it best that I go REALLY slow with her. This is NOT the time to talk about electronic attacks....
I think bringing the stats will help. Also, tying in familiar terms like bullying,stalking by proxy..and always having the physical evidence.
I'm not suggesting bringing up the electronic attacks - I'm only suggesting reporting to her that a number of targets are experiencing vicious community-wide lie campaigns.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11524 Jan 23, 2013
I was joking on the elecronic attacks...tho I would LOVE to tell and show her everything we have experienced...

If I start there, then the question of which antipsychotic to use will inevitably follow :)

She has already read your booklet for people who don't yet know about OS. And she has questions.And I will do the best I can to stress the enormity of the problem.

Given Truth- VERY interesting paper.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11525 Jan 23, 2013
to Sid or Naomi

Well that list pretty well covers it all! And I already had problems with anxiety before this ever began.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11526 Jan 23, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
She has already read your booklet for people who don't yet know about OS. And she has questions.
If you think it might help, I'd be glad to talk to, perhaps, both of you together on the phone. I've been told I do a reasonable job of explaining, based on my radio appearances.

Eleanor White
Naomi

Livermore, CA

#11527 Jan 23, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
to Sid or Naomi
Well that list pretty well covers it all! And I already had problems with anxiety before this ever began.
Have you sent the proof that you have to the doj's office? The stalking awareness people say they're the ones who need the data. The therapist needs protection because you are discussing her on a forum and can be tracked.
Naomi

Livermore, CA

#11528 Jan 23, 2013
I just called a major mental health hotline for referrals. The minute I told the person on the other end that I was being stalked she started ma'am'ing me. She hadn't been before that. Stalking is their code word, doesn't matter if you say organized or group or gang.
Eleanor White

Sault Sainte Marie, Canada

#11529 Jan 23, 2013
Naomi wrote:
I just called a major mental health hotline for referrals. The minute I told the person on the other end that I was being stalked she started ma'am'ing me. She hadn't been before that. Stalking is their code word, doesn't matter if you say organized or group or gang.
You mean you asked to be referred to a psychiatrist?

Very interesting, that "ma'am" thing.

So you just used the term 'stalking' with no other terms?

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11532 Jan 24, 2013
Naomi, I sent my information to the attorney general years ago and he said the case " was too criminal for him to deal with as it crossed State lines."

No one knows who my therapist is so I doubt she needs any kind of protection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Shirvell s Shrivel 8,661
Baker faces complaint for refusing anti-gay mes... 1 hr Arnold 15
Firefighters Rescue Cows That Took Icy Dip in C... Wed justaguess 2
Man Suing Colorado Bakery Is Christian Academy ... Jan 25 Robin Hood 13
Bill Cosby will perform in Colorado despite pla... Jan 16 Grubercrat Oinkers 1
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jan 15 poncho_nm 1,329
Colorado Man Says He Commited 48 Murders (Jul '06) Jan 15 Headrowwilson 42
More from around the web