Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Don't know if this post will show up but:

My posts have continually been deleted, in growing numbers, for the past month. Nearly half of them are gone, deleted or never post on different forums.
Sid

Livermore, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

My posts are coming through. They got all they need to come and take me away, he he ha ha hi ho. Wow, i think i'm being attacked by the gangs, the gangs families and the gang suppression units. Where's John McAfee's phone number?
Eleanor White

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Looking at the latest two numbers:

Sid's last message 11,502
Total post count 10,672

The difference is 833, meaning 833 messages have been deleted since this forum was started.

Eleanor White
Sid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Eleanor White wrote:
Total post count 10,672
The difference is 833, meaning 833 messages have been deleted since this forum was started.
Eleanor White
The numbers of the posts follow in order.
Sid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Eleanor White wrote:
Total post count 10,672
Eleanor White
Oh never mind, I went back a page where the numbers skip.

I'm receiving all kind of affirmations from a Hispanic woman in colorado on another website.
Eleanor White

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm receiving all kind of affirmations from a Hispanic woman in colorado on another website.
You might let her know that the "Organized Stalking" booklet is now available in Spanish:

http://www.stopos.info

Eleanor White
Sid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
You might let her know that the "Organized Stalking" booklet is now available in Spanish:
http://www.stopos.info
Eleanor White
Ok. Her last name is Guerra. I think she might live under the Denver airport.
Sid

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

To clarify, I was upset by the Hispanic woman because I did not ask to follow her so her comments are unsolicited. And the content was weird and seemed more connected with some of my harassments. One comment was about being paranoid that people are staring at you, it has now disappeared.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

I want to know what you all have to say about Randy Quaid's experience.

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-512213

I cannot believe that the reporter asked if both him and his wife were schizophrenic. I mean, yeah, like they would wake up one day and both be schizophrenic. I think anyone who could ask that is more nuts than any true target could possibly be. If you have even one witness that helps a lot.

The lesser known celebs are easier to harass/target because they have less money and resources to protect themselves. A lot of semi celebs, as well as others (esp those in the entertainment business) have ppl attempting to hit them with cars in the Los Angeles area. I knew a model who got hit by a car on purpose. Santa Monica recently had a problem with hit and runs, primarily aimed at slightly famous people. Reese Witherspoon got hit by a car, supposedly not on purpose. I don't buy ANYTHING they say in the news there. IOW, I cannot say if Randy is a druggie or not (because that's popular in Hollywood), but he is legit about what he said. I remember that one of the LAPD helped murder Notorious BIG. People have less morals there than anywhere else. With that said, I learned that being a celebrity is not really so "celebrated" after all.

If you are a target already, never go anywhere in southern Cali (esp L.A.). There's something in the water, and they're way more experienced in this behavior than other places.

I have other interesting articles to post here later.

Just a question, has any legitimate victim here tried running away like a fugitive from your stalkers? Do all of you know your original perps?

Fugitives have less privacy than targets/celebs/all of the above.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Mistake...I meant fugitives have MORE privacy than targets and celebs. Obviously.
Hollywood

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Another thing- the article asks if Randy is a gang stalking target or a target of the "Hollywood Star Whackers?"

I think the 'Whackers' term is stupid, and really, it doesn't matter how they want to define it. When you're some sort of celebrity, you can get anyone on your case. It all depends on who is pissed off at you, who is obsessed with you, and how people can profit off of you. And in the case of L.A., gov't and the mafia is the same thing anyway, so the definition isn't really necessary.
Sid

Isleton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Hi ct lady,

I'm wondering if the burns on your skin aren't from some kind of soap or lotion you use. I suppose that you've already checked that out. But you said that there were spots on the wall where you and your friend were sitting. From a gang stalky point of view maybe someone is coming into your house and adding something toxic to your shampoo, lotion or soap even. If someone were adding cleaning solutions or some other chemicals they would burn you.

Anyway, I think I caught on that you guys are saying you're unable to post because I've offended you. There's been so much Vandalism to my car in the last month that I'm losing my mind, I'll take off now. Cheers.
GivenTruth

Ban Hua Khoi, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2013

Judged:

Manufactured abnormality and/or disease?

http://www.globalresearch.ca/effects-of-ghz-r...

Are the disinformation coming from the top claiming mob responsibility?
Eleanor White

Sudbury, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Ct Lady -

When you ask your counselor why psychiatrists assume that community-based group harassment cannot ever happen, it might pay to mention that targets know, from face-to-face encounters, that vicious lie campaigns are often responsible.

Once members of your community are told, falsely, that you are a child molester, group harassment happens naturally. Why would a psychiatrist have trouble understanding that?

The question will arise as to why such a lie campaign would be started. The honest answer is targets don't know, because we cannot explain the mindset of people who would participate in lie-based character assassination, but we know for a fact it happens.

In my case, I've had people spit on the sidewalk in front of me as I was about to pass them, with them literally calling me a child molester. That is a total lie, and it has been repeated everywhere I have lived over the past three decades.

Other targets also report the pedophile lie has been use on them with devastating effect.

Another comment you could make, if the conversation led in that direction, is that "mobbing" - group harassment in the workplace - has been studied by academics and acknowledged as entirely "real."

If "mobbing" can happen in the workplace, what is the magical quirk of behavioural science that rules out the same thing happening in the community?

The book is reviewed here:

http://www.randomcollection.info/mobbook.htm

Eleanor White
Dear Eleanor

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Thank you for the suggestions about speaking to my counselor.

I get the sense that she does believe me, but has been trained not to believe claims of being stalked by a group of people. That just sounds too grandiose, I would suspect.

So I will approach gently, and use information in your booklet- for people to whom OS is a new crime.

I'll also tell her how stunned I was when I learned about this crime. There is so much info out there now about bullying. She ought to understand that adults do smear campaigns as well.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

The note to Eleanor was written by me.

Given Truth- I'll print that out and try to get through it. I don't know who spammed it or why. Looks interesting to me.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Dear Eleanor wrote:
I get the sense that she does believe me, but has been trained not to believe claims of being stalked by a group of people. That just sounds too grandiose, I would suspect.
That is precisely why it is so important that you tell her a fair number - we don't have survey data, but a fair number - of targets have discovered there are egregious lie campaigns waged against them.

That is something no shrink can deny would bring about community-based harassment.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

At least she is curious and expresses interest...I feel it best that I go REALLY slow with her. This is NOT the time to talk about electronic attacks....

I think bringing the stats will help. Also, tying in familiar terms like bullying,stalking by proxy..and always having the physical evidence.
Naomi

Walnut Creek, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Judged:

Questions on psychiatric intake form that are considered symptoms of mental illness and which can also be signs of gang stalking. They should ask about any recent changes in sensory perceptions like hearing and smelling. There are probably others on the list that I missed. I'm Sid, by the way, flame me, who cares.

Nervousness or shakiness inside
Faintness or dizziness
Feeling critical of others
The idea that someone else can control your thoughts
Worried about sloppiness or carelessness
Feeling afraid in open spaces or on the streets
Thoughts of ending your life
Hearing voices that others do not hear
Trembling
Feeling that most people cannot be trusted
Feelings of being trapped or caught
Feeling blocked in getting things done
Feeling fearful
Other people being aware of your private thoughts
Feeling that people are unfriendly or dislike you
Heart pounding or racing
Feeling that upj are being watched or talked about by others
Trouble falling asleep
Having to check and double check what you do
Trouble getting your breath
Hot or cold spells
Having to avd certain things places or activities because they frighten you
Feeling hopeless about the future
Trouble concentrating
Feeling tense or keyed up
Feeling uneasy when people are watching or talking about you
Having thoughts that are not your own
Sleep that is restless or disturbed
Having ideas or belief that others do not share
Feeling very self conscious with others
Spells of terror or panic
Getting into frequent arguments
Others not giving you proper credit for your achievements
Feeling of worthlessness
The feeling that something is going to happen to you
Feeling socially isolated fears of contamination
Difficulty staying organized.
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Ct lady wrote:
At least she is curious and expresses interest...I feel it best that I go REALLY slow with her. This is NOT the time to talk about electronic attacks....
I think bringing the stats will help. Also, tying in familiar terms like bullying,stalking by proxy..and always having the physical evidence.
I'm not suggesting bringing up the electronic attacks - I'm only suggesting reporting to her that a number of targets are experiencing vicious community-wide lie campaigns.

Eleanor White

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••