Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11384 Jan 14, 2013
Special Place In Hell wrote:
Electronic Frontier Foundation:
Surveillance Self-Defense
https://ssd.eff.org/
Subtopics:
Internet Basics
Encryption Basics
Web Browsers
Email
Instant Messaging (IM)
Wi-Fi
Tor
Malware
Mobile Devices
Secure Deletion
File and Disk Encryption
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Thank you for your links. I was about to download tor but can't tell if it is legit as I am illiterate tech wise.
Eleanor White

Massey, Canada

#11385 Jan 14, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Eleanor, I did notice that the one time I used the stalking by proxy and organized stalking terms with someone I did get a better response. In my case I'm being stalked by the same groups who typically have gangs so I keep reverting back to that word.
I don't know how long you have been following forums, but the collective experience of some activists, myself included, is that "gang" is a very poor term.

Non-targets only give us a small amount of attention span. If you send them off on a tangent, like wondering which gangs are harassing you, you have burned up all the attention span and haven't gotten any useful information across.

That's why I and others began to use organized stalking - it doesn't send the listener off on a tangent, and gives the target a chance to get some useful information across before the attention span runs out.

** THANKS for your performance report on "stalking by proxy!"

Eleanor White
Sid

New York, NY

#11386 Jan 14, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how long you have been following forums, but the collective experience of some activists, myself included, is that "gang" is a very poor term.
Non-targets only give us a small amount of attention span. If you send them off on a tangent, like wondering which gangs are harassing you, you have burned up all the attention span and haven't gotten any useful information across.
That's why I and others began to use organized stalking - it doesn't send the listener off on a tangent, and gives the target a chance to get some useful information across before the attention span runs out.
** THANKS for your performance report on "stalking by proxy!"
Eleanor White
I think also that people don't know what stalking by proxy means so they respect the term. "Gang stalking" immediately implies paranoia and delusion. I guess it brings up fear. I don't understand the different reactions but I will try to readjust my terminology.

It's probably pretty obvious that i can't handle reading the forums because of the perps so I've been reading them only occasionally.

Thank you again so much for the advice to take the vitamins and fluids.
Special Place In Hell

Germany

#11387 Jan 15, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your links. I was about to download tor but can't tell if it is legit as I am illiterate tech wise.
If you're not too sure or "literate", as I am/was also, you could try bringing your computer to a reputable computer shop and talk to an IT person about it. They could also install it for you. Still, much to learn about all this "internet security" stuff.

Two other ideas:

Piriform CC Cleaner (Cleans all your searches, downloads, etc. from your computer.) http://www.piriform.com/

Malwarbytes Anti-Malware (Another way of checking for viruses, etc.)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11388 Jan 15, 2013
I don't think the terms used in the story is as important as the story itself. DARPA's narrative warfare scientists explain that people are hardwired to respond only to some stories. For story to catch attention and curiosity it has to have following elements:

Who is the MAIN CHARACTER?
What CHARACTER TRAITS make them interesting?
What do the character need to do or get (GOAL)?
Why is that goal important (MOTIVE)?
What CONFLICTS/PROBLEMS block the character?
How do they create RISK & DANGER?
What does the character do (STRUGGLES) to reach goal?
What sensory DETAILS will make the story seem Real?

If looking from activist position who would try to raise awareness about stalking by proxy/organized stalking/gangstalking/communit y mobbing/etc we see that most elements are not defined and very ambiguous. The OS story is usually only about listing sensory details of abuse and describing various tactics of harassment.

How to overcome this shortcoming and still attract attention? I don't think Frank Luntz linguistic tactics alone will solve it.

team.sainc.com/n2/Files/W3_Haven.pdf

http://redecomposition.wordpress.com/2013/01/...
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11389 Jan 15, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gang stalking" immediately implies paranoia and delusion. I guess it brings up fear.
It may bring up fear, but by extensive testing doing street activism, it also uses up all the attention span as the listener wonders which gang is harassing us.

Not recommended. And I was one of the two co-inventors of the term.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11390 Jan 15, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
I don't think the terms used in the story is as important as the story itself.
If you hope to be taken seriously by non-targets you talk to, including officials, family members, friends, doctors, then the terms used are CRITICAL. What we SAY is EVERYTHING in this matter.

What we SAY is why many targets end up in the psychiatric system!

We are taken seriously or written off as crazies based entirely on what we SAY.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11391 Jan 15, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
The OS story is usually only about listing sensory details of abuse and describing various tactics of harassment.
Only if a target is foolish enough to ignore factual material, and is foolish enough to go into lurid details of their personal case.(Personal case details are a one-way ticket into the psychiatric system!)

Instead, lead with facts which are proven and NEVER include speculation in any face to face conversation with non-targets.

I've collected some of the factual material which has worked well in conversations with non-targets into this e-booklet:

http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf

Eleanor White
Sid

New York, NY

#11392 Jan 15, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if a target is foolish enough to ignore factual material, and is foolish enough to go into lurid details of their personal case.(Personal case details are a one-way ticket into the psychiatric system!)
Instead, lead with facts which are proven and NEVER include speculation in any face to face conversation with non-targets.
I've collected some of the factual material which has worked well in conversations with non-targets into this e-booklet:
http://www.stopos.info/os.pdf
Eleanor White
If you discuss the particulars with anyone they will share the information with others who will repeat the crime. The particulars are what makes the story believable. If you just say that people are tracking everything you do and following you around, that's considered paranoia. Nobody has ever asked to look at proof. If you offer it they change the subject.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11393 Jan 15, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
If you discuss the particulars with anyone they will share the information with others who will repeat the crime. The particulars are what makes the story believable. If you just say that people are tracking everything you do and following you around, that's considered paranoia. Nobody has ever asked to look at proof. If you offer it they change the subject.
The particulars of a target's personal story are about the worst material possible for first contact with non-targets, in my 32 years' experience, including extensive face-to-face street activism. Each target can choose to ignore actual experience of long-time activists if they want to, but I recommend taking such experience seriously.

Eleanor White

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#11394 Jan 15, 2013
Sorry in advance to anybody who might be grossed out by this post--these are stalkers' words, not mine!

Has anybody ever had the experience of having stalkers who keep making gross comments about themselves--like making multiple references to their being impotent (can't "get it up"), having a small penis ("it's really small"), having no testicles (or just one because they lost the other one but the remaining one is all stretched out and hanging down to the floor like pudding or molasses?) Again, no disrespect intended to any male readers--I'm not the one coming up with this crap and getting people to say it over and over again!

I can't figure out why they keep insulting themselves except that they may be trying to own the insults made about them in PRIVATE (like the facts that they have no cojones and that they are not aging well)--or it is just another attempt at getting any reaction even if it's a bad one (like the target's laughing at them or being disgusted by them etc)

How pathetic do they have to be to come up with this stuff? Do they have meetings to brainstorm new, dumb comments? And how pathetic do their minions have to be to take time out of their day to communicate it to the woman they're targeting? Must be pretty desperate to be part of a group to give up your ability to think for yourself like that.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11395 Jan 15, 2013
Dear No Liars: Are these comments being stated openly by the stalkers or are they being heard through V2K?

I'm assuming these are real people saying these things to you. If said to me, I fear I would start laughing....

wonder what the intent is. sympathy? Lie and say YOU made the comments and are harassing them? So very odd.
Sid

Oceanside, NY

#11397 Jan 15, 2013
Special Place In Hell wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're not too sure or "literate", as I am/was also, you could try bringing your computer to a reputable computer shop and talk to an IT person about it. They could also install it for you. Still, much to learn about all this "internet security" stuff.
Two other ideas:
Piriform CC Cleaner (Cleans all your searches, downloads, etc. from your computer.) http://www.piriform.com/
Malwarbytes Anti-Malware (Another way of checking for viruses, etc.)
Thanks, special place, this is very helpful information.
Sid

Oceanside, NY

#11398 Jan 15, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
The particulars of a target's personal story are about the worst material possible for first contact with non-targets, in my 32 years' experience, including extensive face-to-face street activism. Each target can choose to ignore actual experience of long-time activists if they want to, but I recommend taking such experience seriously.
Eleanor White
I'll take your word for it. Probably half of what I'm perceiving is based on paranoia. I talked with a really cool pi, unfortunately out of state, who works with stalking. He was quick to point out that a big part of organized stalking is to create paranoia about everything you see, so advised the same info.
Sid

Oceanside, NY

#11399 Jan 15, 2013
NoLiars wrote:
Sorry in advance to anybody who might be grossed out by this post--these are stalkers' words, not mine!
Has anybody ever had the experience of having stalkers who keep making gross comments about themselves--like making multiple references to their being impotent (can't "get it up"), having a small penis ("it's really small"), having no testicles (or just one because they lost the other one but the remaining one is all stretched out and hanging down to the floor like pudding or molasses?) Again, no disrespect intended to any male readers--I'm not the one coming up with this crap and getting people to say it over and over again!
hat.
Gawd! Now that's some stuff you'd want to catch on video. Puleez, wire yourself up and share it wi us. If they're strangers just call the cops. That's lewd acts or whatever ou call it. Or like ct lady says, laugh. My stalkers sometimes talk dirty to me. I'm used to it from the one crowd because I grew. Around them and have dated a couple so don't judge them all as losers. The other crowd is ten times more frightening because their merchant caste culture mostly creeps me out at this point. Watching the crowds protesting the recent brutal rapes in their own country has been very healing for me.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11400 Jan 15, 2013
NoLiars wrote:
I can't figure out why they keep insulting themselves except that they may be trying to own the insults made about them in PRIVATE (like the facts that they have no cojones and that they are not aging well)--or it is just another attempt at getting any reaction even if it's a bad one (like the target's laughing at them or being disgusted by them etc)
How pathetic do they have to be to come up with this stuff? Do they have meetings to brainstorm new, dumb comments? And how pathetic do their minions have to be to take time out of their day to communicate it to the woman they're targeting? Must be pretty desperate to be part of a group to give up your ability to think for yourself like that.
If you are male, clearly, they want you to worry about your own "junk."

They have psychologists think this stuff up.

Eleanor White

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11401 Jan 15, 2013
I have to agree with Eleanor. It is all about attacking or probing insecurities. It could be just to test your reaction to this new stimuli. I can talk only about my case, so if they do not have sadistic psychiatrist among their ranks they have some very keen individuals.

For neurolinguists - there are no right or wrong answers just responses.
Glov

United States

#11402 Jan 15, 2013
Glov wrote:
<quoted text>
Be careful of the information controllers...it is well and good that this phenomenon can happen through other means than through cell phones but that was when they were only testing...now they are operational and I assure you the PRIMARY MEANS of transmission for remote electromagnetic telepathic influencing is computer controlled frequency modulation transmitted from cell tower to cell phone to the targeted individual or group...put your phones in AIRPLANE MODE and test it for yourself...WATCH THE GANG STALKING CEASE LIKE MAGIC BUT IT IS NOT MAGIC, IT IS SCIENCE!
I finally figured out WHO is REALLY behind gang stalking...Communists. In the San Francisco Bay Area they are mostly Cuban Communists...notify the FBI that the Communists are pretending to be Catholics and maybe other denominations but that is just one of their multitudes of cover. When this group of Cuban Communists first start moving on the Bay Area, they were wearing red and blue colors pretending to be Crips and Bloods. They were trying to fool and scare the public. The red and blue colors actually represent the colors of the Cuban flag.

Cuban Communists infiltrating the US makes sense given that they have black Cubans, hispanic Cubans and white Cubans. They can blend in anywhere in the United States.

Cuban Communists been following me for months and they are taking over the streets of the San Francisco Bay Area! Now, you know what to look for and whom: Cubans, Chinese, North Koreans, Laotians, Vietnamese and more than likely Russians as well...these are Communists, their aims are political and their tactics are military!

Step outside your front door. Walk down the streets. Stand your ground.

Thanks, G.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11406 Jan 16, 2013
In terms of explaining OS, I have sometimes started out discussing bullying and hate crimes...and moved on to OS from there. Mostly people want to know why a person is singled out to be hated and tormented.

I stop at the EH stuff.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#11407 Jan 16, 2013
Here's a forum right here on topix.com which might interest Ct lady:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/ridgefield-ct...

Neighborhood watch gone bad

* Originating from Ridgefield, apparently.

Eleanor White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 min Respect71 42,839
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... 35 min Rattlesnake Pete 18
News Landlord Caught Having Sex In Tenants's Bed 11 hr Busted 7
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Nov 26 Joe 6,215
News Lamar man charged in Las Animas murder case - L... (Nov '10) Nov 21 ALL that family i... 13
No Gangers Allowed Nov 17 Eleese Renee 1
Ganged Nov 17 Eleese Renee 1
More from around the web