Gang Stalking and psychological haras...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11364 Jan 13, 2013
Thanks Dream for kind words. If targets decide to go enlightenment route and change perspective on torturous stressors that are inflicted on us, where we start loving our inquisition, we almost have to think about it as being Jesus like. You will be tortured for the sins of the liberal democratic society. On the hand Jesus was enlightened and had a goal. He was driven and motivated.
None of the targets are enlightened and most of the targets don't mention any goals that gangstalking should be disrupting. Either they never had any goals or gangstalking diverted their attention from them. What I'm trying to say - were we happy with our life before gangstalking started? Is this suffering something new or just amplified and augmented old thinking patterns and fears? What would you try to accomplish in life if gangstalking stopped? What about intent and drive to accomplish them?

I think too much about it...
Sid

Walnut Creek, CA

#11365 Jan 13, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
Thanks Dream for kind words. If targets decide to go enlightenment route and change perspective on torturous stressors that are inflicted on us, where we start loving our inquisition, we almost have to think about it as being Jesus like. You will be tortured for the sins of the liberal democratic society. On the hand Jesus was enlightened and had a goal. He was driven and motivated.
None of the targets are enlightened and most of the targets don't mention any goals that gangstalking should be disrupting. Either they never had any goals or gangstalking diverted their attention from them. What I'm trying to say - were we happy with our life before gangstalking started? Is this suffering something new or just amplified and augmented old thinking patterns and fears? What would you try to accomplish in life if gangstalking stopped? What about intent and drive to accomplish them?
So I guess the 2 of you are 19 year old perps.

Location hidden

#11366 Jan 13, 2013
Sid wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess the 2 of you are 19 year old perps.
How did you arrive to such conclusion?
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#11367 Jan 13, 2013
Dream wrote:
Gangstalkers are not gangstalkers, they are paparazzies and you are not a target, you are a star. That's the right attitude!!
Mmm ... that sure ain't my attitude!

Eleanor White
Dream

Absecon, NJ

#11368 Jan 13, 2013
Yes, redecomosition, we have to be like Jesus. In fact, you are already like Jesus. Because you are in a Jesus-like situation. Jesus was targeted because he was a wistle-blower. He rebelled against the old ways of old testament. Instead of "eye for an eye" philosophy he proposed new "love your enemies" philosophy. The old religious hierarchy could not accet this and he was blacklisted. Old religious hierarchy even cooperated with occupying forces of Roman Empire in its effort to bring him down brought down.(Gangstalking is also cooperation between organizations). So, it's either Jesus way or emotional hell express way. When Jesus found himself in this situation did he get scared or panicked. No, he DID NOT REACT. He continued with what he was doing. Because he was connected and guided by higher consciousness.

Location hidden

#11369 Jan 14, 2013
I'm not like Jesus. Jesus is a symbol by now. We don't really know that much about him. We can just look at that legend for inspiration. Jesus knew the reasons for his torture. TI's don't. We only speculate. You can draw some parallels in larger scheme of things - there should be some sort of conflict at some level. Was mob actions against Jesus spontaneous when attacking jesus or mob was directed and guided by someone in position of power who was threatened by Jesus?
Special Place In Hell

Berlin, Germany

#11370 Jan 14, 2013
Electronic Frontier Foundation:
Surveillance Self-Defense
https://ssd.eff.org/
Subtopics:
Internet Basics
Encryption Basics
Web Browsers
Email
Instant Messaging (IM)
Wi-Fi
Tor
Malware
Mobile Devices
Secure Deletion
File and Disk Encryption
Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
Brina

Melrose Park, IL

#11371 Jan 14, 2013
Instead of my gang stalkers leaving me alone they have my daughter messed up and trying to kill her by forcing suicide or worst. They won't get away with it she is only 19 years old homeless because of gang stalking. Minnesota is hell on earth now the availibilty of safety for homeless DOES NOT EXIST OUTSIDE OF GOD!!!!!! The majority safe havens are destroyed.
Brina

Melrose Park, IL

#11372 Jan 14, 2013
Special Place In Hell wrote:
Thanks for that, Dream.
This thinking could also be used when TIs have to go about their daily routines. A fine balance between: "I'm not going to let them intimidate me.", and/or, "I'm not going to allow myself to be abused, anymore."
From my observation it is callously carried out (gang stalking) as if the are just following orders however on Judgment day no capt or Sgt is going go to hell for you you answer for your own sins then. The protests against this were loud enough and God will make some of them pay for their sins here and in hell I'd they don't repent.
Dream

Absecon, NJ

#11373 Jan 14, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
What I'm trying to say - were we happy with our life before gangstalking started? Is this suffering something new or just amplified and augmented old thinking patterns and fears? What would you try to accomplish in life if gangstalking stopped? What about intent and drive to accomplish them?
I think this suffering is nothing new, it's just amplified and augmented old thinking patterns. And I don't think we were happy before the gangstalking started. I think gangstalking is exactly that - looking for the person's weak spots (fears) and exploiting them. Also exploiting imperfections and loopholes in the system. Democracy and capitalism are not perfect, who could guess. We all have insecurities, imperfections and fears. The biggest fear of all is fear of death. Death is just a dissolution of form. But people are attached to form and any form dissolution is painful to them. And I mean death in a more general sense. Death as destruction. For example, death of reputation. Reputation is just another concept, another form, it's unstable, just like any form structure. Reputation of person depends on a mood of the public. Public decides to like the person - he/she has good reputation. But then public mood swings - reputation is bad. Person has a very little control over his/her reputation. The idea that person himself builds his reputation is a myth. Society creates person's reputation. In fact, reputation is what society believes about the person and this belief can be easily manipulated. So reputation can also die, it can be destroyed. Reputation is not your degree, your credit score, your police criminal record, your resume. It's what other people believe about you. And that's the most unstable thing. But people don't realize that. That's why death of their reputation is very painful to them. Gangstalkers are exploiting this fear. But this fear was already there. They just amplified it.
How would you feel if you found out that mafia has a contract on you? Would you try to flee to another country (but they will find you there too), would you go to police (police would probably tell you that you are paranoid). Probably wise thing would be to accept that you might die - that will at least bring some peace to your heart, and then when you feel peaceful and you don't panic, you can think about the solution.
The same thing about gangstalking, only they are not after your life, they are after your reputation. The wise thing would be to accept that your reputation might die (or has already died) and this acceptance will bring you peace.(Easier said than done). Then you might start thing rationally without fear and panic and might even come up with some solution. Or not. But at least you will feel peaceful.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11374 Jan 14, 2013
I beg to differ with some of what you, Dream, have written above. You write that gangstalkers are after your reputation, not your life.

I believe that their ultimate goal is that they get you to commit suicide or kill you with unending electronic tortures.

Location hidden

#11375 Jan 14, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
I beg to differ with some of what you, Dream, have written above. You write that gangstalkers are after your reputation, not your life.
I believe that their ultimate goal is that they get you to commit suicide or kill you with unending electronic tortures.
It's hard to say the true intent of gangstalking, but the notice of loss of person's reputation is usually the first real cause of panic. If you equate modern highly connected society to microsociety of prison it appears gangstalking creates new lowest caste of social status where controlled social punishment is encouraged.

Imagine the prisoner who belongs to lowest prison social status. Nobody will give him a hand, he can't choose where he wants to sit in cafeteria. They are abused daily. Can't complain to anyone. Did they do anything to deserve that? The prison has it's own social rules. Who created this culture? Is it really just adaptation to life behind bars or it's reflecting something else?

Maybe organized stalking is some sort of sick experiment in incarceration without actual incarceration?
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#11376 Jan 14, 2013
I wish it were an experiment. However, after all my son and I have been through and after reading so many others' stories...I believe it is a way to "slow-kill" people and also issue a warning to others who might whistleblow, confront a corrupt official, etc.

First they destroy your reputation to have you shunned by society at large and also be unable to obtain a job. After those frustrations develop, they are3 also following you around blatantly and rudely. Then comes the EH- the slow-kill weapons. If you don't commit suicide the weapons will eventually kill you.

Location hidden

#11377 Jan 14, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
I wish it were an experiment. However, after all my son and I have been through and after reading so many others' stories...I believe it is a way to "slow-kill" people and also issue a warning to others who might whistleblow, confront a corrupt official, etc.
First they destroy your reputation to have you shunned by society at large and also be unable to obtain a job. After those frustrations develop, they are3 also following you around blatantly and rudely. Then comes the EH- the slow-kill weapons. If you don't commit suicide the weapons will eventually kill you.
Thats the theory, proposed framework. I know a lot of scary stuff is posted. At the same time it's very interesting if you raise above personal level.

I think it's even more devious as targeted individual is not so much shunned by society at large, but he shuns himself from society. Self isolation comes in as defense mechanism from perceived threat.

These processes are subtle and looks like having a dual purpose - they reduce suffering for targeted individual (it's their choice) as they create some sort of level of control over abuse. Another purpose isolated individual is much easier to attack. For casual observer targeted individual is not forced to take any steps, they do it according to their own irrational judgments and instincts.
Brina

Melrose Park, IL

#11378 Jan 14, 2013
The insanity of gang stalking may have cost my daughter her life. It is too early to say, but I begged FBI to help me. I begged Minneapolis police to help me. I will report later. My facebook Accts were hacked constantly due to cellphone cloning used by gang stalkers my daughter posted everyday now all of 2013 is missing from her facebook. If she was murdered it was at Harbor lights shelter were she told me she was going with David Pinky Turner. Only time will tell if gang stalkers claimed her life.
Brina

Melrose Park, IL

#11379 Jan 14, 2013
I was gang stalked for what exactly...............Hell waits for my perpetrators.
Eleanor White

Massey, Canada

#11380 Jan 14, 2013
When my activism mentor Norma Cross first
suggested we use the term "stalking by proxy"
to describe OS, I heatedly said "no way."

My reasoning was that because "stalking by
proxy," as used by the justice system and in
criminology means specifically a SINGLE
stalker who enlists the aid of friends, family,
and perhaps other unwitting people, we did
NOT want our organized stalking crime
associated with SINGLE stalking.

That was around 7 years ago.

Since then, I've come to see more clearly
how delicate those first contact encounters
are, and how easy it is to switch off any
interest from a non-target listener or reader by
using a term not well suited for first contact.

The chief qualifier, in my experience, for a
suitable first contact term is that it have a
ring of familiarity to it. That's why I suggest
starting first contact activism with stalking,
and just bringing a little electronic harass-
ment in near the end of the conversation.

(And the EH example should ideally be familiar
too, plausible, and provable. My favourite is
sleep disruption due to EM signals.)

Anyway, since stalking became an official
crime in the early 1990s, and stalking by
proxy now appears in a number of articles
and sources on the crime of stalking, I'm
wondering if maybe we could/should take
advantage of that emerging familiarity.

One tactic might be to start off describing
what we experience as "stalking by proxy,
sometimes called organized stalking."

(I'll use SBP to mean stalking by proxy.)

If we are given enough attention span, we
can expand on that saying, perhaps, that:
"Stalking by proxy has apparently grown to
where the proxy groups have become more
or less permanent fixtures in their respective
communities."

If our listener isn't familiar with SBP, we can
honestly say something which may boost
confidence, such as:

"Those who study stalking call stalking by
proxy the case where a stalker enlists the
help of others in harassing their chosen
target."

Terms have shades of meaning, and it is at
least somewhat true that the single individual
who decided to enroll us as targets did
"enlist the help of others" to harass us. The
difference, of course, is the huge SCALE of
the OS operations, versus single stalker SBP.

I think I'm going to try this tactic, calling what
we experience "stalking by proxy, sometimes
called organized stalking" in face to face and
one-on-one, on-line encounters to try it out.

Because my opportunities are limited, others
might also want to try this out on a limited
scale and see how it works.

If anyone else tries this approach, feedback
on how it worked would be appreciated,
ideally on the forums so other targets can
learn the results.

Eleanor White

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11381 Jan 14, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to say the true intent of gangstalking, but the notice of loss of person's reputation is usually the first real cause of panic. If you equate modern highly connected society to microsociety of prison it appears gangstalking creates new lowest caste of social status where controlled social punishment is encouraged.
Imagine the prisoner who belongs to lowest prison social status. Nobody will give him a hand, he can't choose where he wants to sit in cafeteria. They are abused daily. Can't complain to anyone. Did they do anything to deserve that? The prison has it's own social rules. Who created this culture? Is it really just adaptation to life behind bars or it's reflecting something else?
Maybe organized stalking is some sort of sick experiment in incarceration without actual incarceration?
I am convinced that the real goal of gangstalking is to ruin the target's reputation. Street theater and noise campaigns just serve as constant reminder to the target that his reputation is being ruined and more and more people are "getting involved" in his/her case. Surveillance is just a means to collect information about him first and obtain his/her contact list on order to ruin his reputation. And Ct. Lady is also right, because in our society loss of reputation means that you will die sooner.
Everything in this world has opposites. So, there is a very well established business of promoting people, creating stars. It's called show business. There is huge money in it. People are using the same techniques of mind-manipulating to create stars. So, there must be an opposite business of creating "outcasts". There should be also good money in it too. People can "place orders" and pay good money to ruin someone's reputation. So, we just serve as target practice and for advertising of this business. So the big bosses on top can show their perspective clients: "Look, this stuff really works. People are really suffering!" . So, the client will be convinced and he will pay big money to ruin his enemy's reputation.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11382 Jan 14, 2013
redecomposition wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lowest caste...." You just id'd yourself.
Sid

Brooklyn, NY

#11383 Jan 14, 2013
Eleanor White wrote:
When my activism mentor Norma Cross first
suggested we use the term "stalking by proxy"
to describe OS, I heatedly said "no way."
My reasoning was that because "stalking by
proxy," as used by the justice system and in
criminology means specifically a SINGLE
stalker who enlists the aid of friends, family,
and perhaps other unwitting people, we
using a term not well suited for first contact.
The chief

I think I'm going to try this tactic, calling what
we experience "stalking by proxy, sometimes
called organized stalking" in face to face and

one-on-one, on-line encounters to try it out.
Because my opportunities are limited, others
might also want to try this out on a limited
scale and see how it works.
If anyone else tries this approach, feedback
on how it worked would be appreciated,
ideally on the forums so other targets can
learn the results.
Eleanor White
Hi Eleanor, I did notice that the one time I used the stalking by proxy and organized stalking terms with someone I did get a better response. In my case I'm being stalked by the same groups who typically have gangs so I keep reverting back to that word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 31 min cpeter1313 48,026
Local gay sex (Glenwood springs/rifle) area Apr 18 Tom 2
Gang Stalking (Dec '08) Apr 15 TruthBtold 573
Hillary Cinton Will Cut Social Security & Medicare (Oct '16) Apr 14 Gloria D 2
News Taken for Granite (Dec '09) Apr 12 JBs the one 52
News The Latest: Chief pledges fair probe of video s... Apr 11 Moishey Levy 1
News Colorado police officers body slam sorority girl Apr 11 Moishey Levy 3
More from around the web