Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#9974 Oct 17, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
For the past three days, small objects have been removed from the apartment and then returned...one involved someone having to go in my purse to obtain the object.
I am a light sleeper---or at least I always have been. I sleep with my purse on the nightstand. So how could someone get in there and steal without my awareness?
I had a friend visiting me who is a target. In broad daylight, the perps made my glasses disappear from my purse, and a huge heavy ring of keys belonging to my friend disappear from the table top. I slammed my hand down on the spot where the keys were, just in case we were being hypnotized to not see the keys.

Plain flat table top, no injuries or marks on the palm of my hand.

Two days later, as we drove to the optometrist to get my new glasses, IN THE TRUCK, in motion, I reached down to check my wallet to be sure the optometrist's receipt was there, and my GLASSES HAD REAPPEARED, and were also ice cold.

A few seconds later, we heard a loud clunk and my friend's huge ring of keys reappeared on the truck floor, right under her knees.

I say again: I believe we are up against very advanced CLASSIFIED equipment, which cannot be explained using any known technology, taught in today's schools.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Gore Bay, Canada

#9975 Oct 17, 2012
Eleanor White wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish that were true, but from my many conversations with non-targets, if we raise the issue of bullying and try to link OS to it, I predict the response would be:
"Well, everyone knows bullying happens but I've never heard of a case of organized stalking."
Eleanor White
Here's a thought that might work to take advantage of the public interest in bullying.

Try talking to the public about "group bullying."

Worth a try if an opportunity to talk turns up.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9976 Oct 18, 2012
I am astonished by what you have reported...the incidents with the glasses and the keys....absolutely amazing. Wonder how perps achieved that one.

Originally I thought I sensed the direction of a type of beam weapon which burned me. However, currently the entire apartment is flooded....

FM radio is not affected. AM is, as is our TV set which is not hooked up to cable yet but using ole rabbit ears.

Whatever they have has burned solid jewelry, removed metal layers, burned/removed areas of clothing, melted paint (outside) and altered the color of wood (inside.)

I was curious how I am getting zapped on odd places- like the bottoms of my feet- and how I am getting zapped in a public place like a grocery store. I do not see any perps but the marks show up.

bring up group bullying is a great idea. Dr. Phil is having a show about a girl who encountered such cruelty at school and on social media. Something like a "kill Katie" message was being spread.....that IS group bullying. Organized stalking is group bullying at its max.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9977 Oct 18, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
I am astonished by what you have reported...the incidents with the glasses and the keys....absolutely amazing. Wonder how perps achieved that one.
I was curious how I am getting zapped on odd places- like the bottoms of my feet- and how I am getting zapped in a public place like a grocery store. I do not see any perps but the marks show up.
Roughly a decade ago, I started getting so many advanced electronic assaults that I finally realized we are up against highly advanced technology, capable far beyond any signal type taught in school. Clearly, this is classified technology.

So, I STOPPED, completely, wondering how it works.

Did that ever UN-burden me - I recommend that to all targets.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9978 Oct 19, 2012
I see what you mean. I keep digging around trying to figure out what they are doing and how they are doing it. I keep thinking there has to be a nearby source, and that there have to be portable weapons.

When I received the death threats on my cell phone (cause the perps used their equipment the wrong way- I was not supposed to hear them- in fact they were arguing with each other) the female mentioned standing next to me, befriending me and having a backpack weapon which was supposed to disable me on the spot but did not work. That suggests that there are portable weapons of unusual strength.

I contacted FFCHS and learned they have a Friday night conference call on shielding tips.

I keep thinking there HAVE to be a few perps who have defected and know what they are using...but I do agree with you endless speculation can ruin your day.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9979 Oct 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="Ct lady"I keep thinking there HAVE to be a few perps who have defected and know what they are using...but I do agree with you endless speculation can ruin your day.[/QUOTE]

Defective perps are probably killed (heart attack) before they get a chance to defect.

Endless speculation not only ruins your day, it is useless against advanced classified technology, it takes all your time and strength you could be putting to better use, and it makes you physically ill.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9980 Oct 19, 2012
I suspect you are right. If TI's are harassed (and slowly killed) for knowing too much in some cases, imagine the plight of the perp who wants "out."

As a matter of fact, on the one tape I have the female perp is adamant that she wants "OUT" of perpdom but the male continues to remind her of "the promise" that they made. She relents.
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9981 Oct 20, 2012
Dear Eleanor- Have you ever heard of EH causing water weight gain around one's midsection? I have noticed this problem becoming worse tho I continue to exercise and eat healthily. My male companion is showing signs of muscles wasting away. Weird.
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9983 Oct 20, 2012
RunGSersRun wrote:
Hey CT
Not sure if thats water retention.
In my case it's the swelling of internal organs after being cooked.
I'm losing muscle mass as well as is a friend of mine. Considering the heart is a muscle you know were this is leading.
And of course the leg cramps from dehydration and the build up of gas. Difficulty breathing after being hit in the chest.
The list goes on.........
High quality magnesium supplement stopped my leg cramps. I also force myself to drink 2 to 2-1/2 liters of clear water every day too.

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9984 Oct 20, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
Dear Eleanor- Have you ever heard of EH causing water weight gain around one's midsection? I have noticed this problem becoming worse tho I continue to exercise and eat healthily. My male companion is showing signs of muscles wasting away. Weird.
I have a problem with weight gain too. One naturopathic doctor explained that weight gain is what happens when you don't have the right vitamins and minerals already PRE-POSITIONED in your cells. Food comes to the cell, but doens't find the right molecules it needs to react with, so it goes on by, and is stored as fat.

I have found that "Tangy Tangerine," a broad spectrum multivitamin/mineral powder, sold here:

http://www.powerhourteam.com

... seems to be supplying me with enough high quality things that my weight gain is almost eliminated, and I feel a lot better. And I only take ONE TEASPOON a day (1/2 twice daily) which is WAY below the recommended dose - about 1/4 of what is recommended for my weight. That saves money!!

I tried it starting last Spring because of the people raving about their weight loss and energy gain on the radio.(The Power Hour is my favourite show. Lots of current events and health information, and they have had a number of targets on over the years. www.gcnlive.com to listen.)

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9986 Oct 20, 2012
RunGSersRun wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try the magnesium supplement. And yeah I drink a crap load of water everyday.
You can really tell when your skin gets all wrinkled from dehydration that lots of water is a must.
The magnesium should be something OTHER THAN oxide. "Chelated" or citrate, for example. A small bit (not more than half by weight) of calcium taken with the magnesium is also a good idea, again, "chelated" or citrate, NOT oxide.

There are tablets of two parts magnesium to one part calcium which sound convenient, but most of them I see on the shelves here have either the magnesium or the calcium in oxide form - not good. I take them separately to make sure both are not oxide, with at least double the amount of magnesium per dose.

I've heard docs advise going slow on the calcium - you don't want to overdo that, they say. Magnesium, everyone is short on, so you aren't likely to overdo magnesium.

As to water, I've heard repeatedly from the radio docs I listen to that only CLEAR water actually "counts." Any drink with colour, they say, acts as a diuretic and makes you pee out most of the water before it can do good. They tell me 2 liters (or quarts,) minimum. For men, 3 liters a day isn't overdoing it.

I have no medical training - I'm just summarizing what I've heard from the health-intensive radio shows over the past decade.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9987 Oct 22, 2012
Great info- but pretty scary about being "cooked". I too have noticed the dried out skin except on my face, which has become unusually oily. I keep wondering if the latter is the body's protective attempt.

Both my friend and I have noticed difficulty breathing especially at night and coughing spells. There is no smoking going on. His doc. thought he has GERD but it doesn't seem consistent with how he is coughing. I do know that both of us need to drink alot of water.

How can they literally cook your internal organs? I have had the cooking of the skin near and on the surface, but was not aware they were cooking one's insides as well. Murderers.
Eleanor White

Toronto, Canada

#9988 Oct 22, 2012
Hey, even OS/EH targets need a laugh, once in a while!

The story below came to me from a member of my church,
with photos - however, the text tells the story well enough!

I can't extract the photos from the email, but a screen shot
of some of the inside of the car is here:

http://www.randomcollection.info/bear-eats-ca...

(** Imagine this happening on a dark night, and you go out
to enter your car without noticing what's going on inside!)

There are no scratches on the outside of this car, but the vehicle is
totalled! A man in Waterton,(Calgary, Alberta, Canada), came out to find
the inside of his 18 month old Toyota Sequoia trashed.

A grizzly bear had somehow got a door open (easy considering the way the
handles are constructed) and once inside got trapped when the door shut
behind him. Probably by the wind.

The Toyota was the Platinum edition, all the door panels were ripped off,
the headliner torn to pieces, all headrests, the leather seats, the dash
shredded.

The steering column was twisted sideways. Two of the six airbags went off,
the other four the bear ripped to pieces.(You can imagine a trapped
grizzly being hit with an airbag in an enclosed space!)

He must have figured he was in for the fight of his life ..and by the
looks of this car, he won the fight.

When the bear ripped off the door panels he also clawed all the
wiring harnesses out. Toyota figures every wire he pulled or clawed
at resulted in alarm bells, voices or sparks.

The head mechanic at Calgary Toyota doubted if they had the expertise to
put this vehicle back together, even if they had enough parts to do it.

And, to add insult to injury, the bear took a big dump in the back of the
SUV... and then broke out the rear window.

Fish and wildlife officers have inspected the damage and figure it
was a 3 year old Griz.

The vehicle has been written off by the insurance company. The cost
of this fully optioned vehicle new was over $70,000, and they stopped
counting repair costs at $60,000+.

!!

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9989 Oct 22, 2012
lol! can you imagine? And only 3 years old no less!
Eleanor White

Toronto, Canada

#9990 Oct 22, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
lol! can you imagine? And only 3 years old no less!
I can imagine. Bears roam the streets where I live at night, and occasionally in the daytime. A bear ripped a police car door off to get at a peanut butter sandwich. Two instances of bears swimming out and climbing into fishermen's boats!

Eleanor White
Eleanor White

Kingston, Canada

#9991 Oct 24, 2012
I'm posting this on the forums because I believe
this issue is especially important for OS/EH
targets, whose health is already compromised.

Dr. Stan Monteith is an 83-year-old retired
surgeon living in California. He is very truth-
oriented, and no quack.

Dr. Stan believes that PROPERLY made
vaccines are capable of a great deal of good,
and in fact have done a great deal of good in
past decades. He is not blindly "anti vaccine."

This email is a follow-up to an Internet discuss-
ion of vaccines, with some believing vaccines
are perfectly safe, and others (myself included)
believing TODAY'S vaccines are so risky they
should almost always be avoided.

(Polio and tetanus are very problematic to make
a choice about, for me anyway. I tend to think
those are worth the risks.)

This evening, Dr. Stan and a lady from Ontario
discuss the current state of vaccines, and I
saved the audio for those who would like to hear
a discussion by a doctor who is not blindly "anti."

http://www.randomcollection.info/dr-stan-on-v...

It's the first hour of his October 24, 2012 two hr.
show.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9992 Oct 25, 2012
Thank you. Sounds very interesting. Was just reading a book about vaccines....

Last evening when I got home I felt a bit uncomfortable and bloated. Well, to make a long story short my entire chest from the abdomen to the breastbone was itchy and red. I gently scratched and blood started coming out of various pores. It was very upsetting. My friend wanted me to go to the ER but I figured by the time I got there it would have subsided.

Microwave weapon?
Eleanor White

Toronto, Canada

#9993 Oct 25, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
Thank you. Sounds very interesting. Was just reading a book about vaccines....
Last evening when I got home I felt a bit uncomfortable and bloated. Well, to make a long story short my entire chest from the abdomen to the breastbone was itchy and red. I gently scratched and blood started coming out of various pores. It was very upsetting. My friend wanted me to go to the ER but I figured by the time I got there it would have subsided.
Microwave weapon?
Targets experience assaults which are "light years" more advanced than microwave. Therefore, I have no idea what you were hit with, and I have no idea what I'm being hit with.

Eleanor White
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#9994 Oct 25, 2012
And the physicians seem to have no idea whatsoever. This disturbs me, because I would like to know what is being done to me and if it can be remedied. Is it just a scare tactic;am I allergic to something;is it dangerous or just painfully annoying.

Just had the same thing happen after being in the local library for awhile. Same reaction; same location.
Eleanor White

Toronto, Canada

#9995 Oct 25, 2012
Ct lady wrote:
And the physicians seem to have no idea whatsoever. This disturbs me, because I would like to know what is being done to me and if it can be remedied. Is it just a scare tactic;am I allergic to something;is it dangerous or just painfully annoying.
Just had the same thing happen after being in the local library for awhile. Same reaction; same location.
Most physicians are not privy to advanced anti-personnel technology.

The only practical response I'm aware of is to put effort into healthy foods, plenty of clear water, high quality vitamins and minerals, and outdoor exercise. More detail in this e-booklet:

http://www.randomcollection.info/oscope.pdf

Eleanor White

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 8 min Terra Firma 37,207
News Wildfire near Walden grows to 500 acres; southw... Jun 21 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Pueblo LGBT community honors Orlando shooting v... Jun 15 ELISE GINGERICH 1
News Missing North Carolina hiker found dead in SW C... Jun 15 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Selling GOLD and rough Diamond 15 - 300 grams -... Jun 12 tonya_sha 1
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jun 2 joeisawesome 1,352
News Officers swarm UCLA in massive response to murd... Jun 2 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web