Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
tampa

United States

#9831 Jun 20, 2012
ninja 777 wrote:
not only in usa, but in south korea the same. even use children to slander every day, so sick people. if i saw a one adult i can fight him , but they use childrens
HUGS !!! Pity the children. It is always they who suffer. I hate that for a place as beautiful as Korea. Unbelievable.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9832 Jun 21, 2012
human traffick cop wrote:
<quoted text>. The reason for GANG STALKING IS Death! INSURANCE AND IDENTITY THEFT human TRAFFICKING OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN. THE FOREIGNERS FROM AFRICA AND ARAB COUNTRIES HAVE DEMAND including HINDI MEN AND Insurance bilking
The transport the female kidnap victims to various hotels and they never rent just one room they keep the girls surrounded they also have hospital staff cooperation by sneaking the girls in emergent rooms or psych wards where they keep them beating them trying to poison them making them deathly ill....the security at the facilities assist the gang bangers.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9833 Jun 21, 2012
The crooked police assist the gang stalkers by alerting them when they have been called, sending corrupt cops to the scene, routing the caller of emergency to the hospital to have them falsely labled as delusional......the gang stalkers also get assistance by the hospital staff that sneak the girl in for treatment because the gang stalkers keep beating them profusely also they transport the girls to various locked areas assisted by the security that work at the hospitals allowing the gang bangers to beat the girls and force them chemical to induce death everybody gets paid from the insurance fraud off of this so they ignore the screams thinking about the money they will collect Many calls for insurance money are made from the hospital staff and homeless shelter staff.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9834 Jun 21, 2012
This atrocity to exploit people for insurance via idenity theft and electronic harassment is terrible. To amp up this activity with kidnapping takes the cake. Wake up you or your kid could be next.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9835 Jun 21, 2012
The crooked police assist the gang stalkers by alerting them when they have been called, sending corrupt cops to the scene, routing the caller of emergency to the hospital to have them falsely labled as delusional......the gang stalkers also get assistance by the hospital staff that sneak the girl in for treatment because the gang stalkers keep beating them profusely also they transport the girls to various locked areas assisted by the security that work at the hospitals allowing the gang bangers to beat the girls and force them chemical to induce death everybody gets paid from the insurance fraud off of this so they ignore the screams thinking about the money they will collect Many calls for insurance money are made from the hospital staff and homeless shelter staff.
They do not officially admit the girl with their true name nor do they keep them with the normal population in the hospital. Research who has insurance on you. Stay away from their power bases homeless shelters cheap motels hospitals and all social service organizations such as day centers for the homeless and all types of social service orgs that cater to the homeless specifically.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9836 Jun 21, 2012
At first I thought is was experimentation via military intelligence, but the truth is many of the people who participate in electronic harassment are drug users and sexual deviants who have gotten addiccted to sex with unconscious females and children and unwilling kidnapped women and children.
human traffick cop

Denver, CO

#9837 Jun 21, 2012
They cannot get all of you if you refuse to cooperate any longer with this you the perps can stop this cold
tampa

United States

#9838 Jun 21, 2012
At first I thought is was experimentation via military intelligence, but the truth is many of the people who participate in electronic harassment are drug users and sexual deviants who have gotten addiccted to sex with unconscious females and children and unwilling kidnapped women and children.
I do not doubt this AT ALL.

Predominant traits are running strings of hookers (nasty hookers) way too much interest in control and children and other weird deviant activities. You can tell if you talk to them at all. Which I do make sport of doing.
tampa

United States

#9839 Jun 21, 2012
<quoted text> They do not officially admit the girl with their true name nor do they keep them with the normal population in the hospital. Research who has insurance on you. Stay away from their power bases homeless shelters cheap motels hospitals and all social service organizations such as day centers for the homeless and all types of social service orgs that cater to the homeless specifically.
This is good advice.
quit

San Diego, CA

#9840 Jun 21, 2012
gang stalkers are weak individuals who are not smart enough to realize that if ya dont recognize being stalked they are invisable , hence thier wasting thier valuable time here on earth chasing someone around who dosent recognize the lol joke is on you dumb ass staulkers....
human traffic cop

Melrose Park, IL

#9841 Jun 22, 2012
quit wrote:
gang stalkers are weak individuals who are not smart enough to realize that if ya dont recognize being stalked they are invisable , hence thier wasting thier valuable time here on earth chasing someone around who dosent recognize the lol joke is on you dumb ass staulkers....
THEY ATE NOT WEAK THEY ARE EVIL.....the tools of their trade reveal they are not stupid, cellphone tracking and live feed of calls made is not stupid, being able to cut a person's cellular of making 911 accessible only is not stupid, using telephonic voice impersonation in order to fool someone into believing they are conversing with the intended only to be speaking to a perp is not stupid, the fack that this organization is connected from white coll all the way to street thug is not stupid it is EVIL.
tampa

United States

#9842 Jun 22, 2012
quit wrote:
This is TRUE
tampa

United States

#9844 Jun 23, 2012
one of my comments is missing. That makes me angry. LOL I think I will come and start threatening YOU now. Or not.
tampa

United States

#9845 Jun 23, 2012
The stories of the OINKS at the st pete times are better.

They're obvious bikers and hoods with hooker and biker wives. Not good bikers. just scumbags.
http://www.thedailychronic.net/2012/9837/flor...

One looks like he smoked crank on the job. GO read the st pete times stories.
tampa

United States

#9846 Jun 25, 2012
How's all those targeted people working out for y'all?? It's so abnormal. When you ignore them they just keep saying excuse me, excuse me. NO NORMAL person does that. Just keep walkin'.

DAY SIXTEEN HELICOPTER FREE HERE IN TAMPA FL
tampa

United States

#9847 Jun 26, 2012
Dear TPD PILOT DENNISON. I did hear the small "private" plane flying extremely suspiciously low as I came home this fine evening. What an asslicker. Dud you don't even KNOW ME.

DAY SEVENTEEN HELICOPTER FREE IN TAMPA FL
tampa

United States

#9848 Jun 27, 2012
Ima be kickin ass here in Tampa FL as long as I wanna be. lols.
LouderPlease

Long Beach, CA

#9850 Jul 2, 2012
Google "history channel unclassified human experiments"

a recent video on the history of the extreme nature of the beast.

Some of you are here since the beginning so what have you found?
tampa

United States

#9851 Jul 3, 2012
DAY 21 the helicopter is back. Apparently Mr. Dennison has an abundance of vacation time.

He was in hiw usual spot hovering in my path you know a heli has to fly a certain way into your vision to make themselves highly visible. It was him.. Nice photos and video. Him or the other one from the sheriff. I mean I am going 75 miles an hour I'm not going to be looking in the sky.

YER AN ASSHOLE PILOT and I'm not going to let you get away with it on a free pass.
tampa

United States

#9852 Jul 4, 2012

"Perhaps it is better to wake up after all,
even to suffer; than to remain a dupe
to illusions all one's life."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 23 min Freedomofexpression 53,734
teens don't smoke k2-spice 14 hr Coco4u 1
News Former DJ accused of groping Taylor Swift testi... Aug 10 Laredo 1
News Ex-detainees: Detention center's practices bord... Jul 29 american 3
I Love Kickboxing- Aurora Jul 28 Denise 1
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jul 27 Miss Blue 1,364
Election Who are you voting for in the Colorado Governor... (Oct '14) Jul 23 Bob 3
More from around the web