targ

Lodi, CA

#5897 Jun 7, 2010
Ct lady to targ wrote:
When you finish your coursework, have you considered a move? Perhaps that would help. On the other hand, when we travelled, they followed us everywhere. No doubt they could set up another site for sending you the V2K.
Yes, most definately, I have considered moving. In fact I am going to do just that. But I do not wish to say where. I know in the past I said that I would move to Australia or New Zealand on here. But am I really? I could also just as easily move to...Canada, Europe, or maybe I'll move to the Carribean...or maybe....you get my point!

I will get far enough away, than change my ID to become a new person, and cut my paper trails from there.

But you are exactly correct as far as them following or tracking me, and then continuing their operations on me from the new location...after I get get "settled in" and think I've gotten away. In fact, I anticipate them doing just that - purposely WAITING until AFTER I get settled in a new locale, and then....WHAM!...v2k time all over again...business as usual for them! BTW, this is one of the main reasons why I chose to stay in CA to go back to school - "in-state" tuition which is about 1/3 the cost of "non-resident" or "out-of-state" tuition.

If that does occur, it would change my opinion a little as far as it being the government behind it. It would definately cause me to lean more towards gov't involvement. But even then, I would still suspect organized crime/vigilantes/right-wing extremist hate group involvement in my case - perhaps in tandem with corrupt gov't officals being involved.
Kalkin

Pueblo, CO

#5898 Jun 7, 2010
Kelley Lynch wrote:
My ex-partner, a celebrity fraud, committed criminal tax fraud and I've been the target of rotten low life tactics. Here's what I've decided - law enforcement who engages in this type of deranged insanity are gay. They should stick to driving around in their cars all day long talking to one another. Another good piece of advice is this - do not overestimate these stark raving lunatics. Assume stupidity over a conspiracy, when possible, and EXPOSE them. It's well known that rotten lousy cops, who make mistakes or for other reasons, drag people to mental hospitals. They will lie in their reports, on the stand, and through their teeth.
It is up to THE PEOPLE to take a stand and hold these people accountable for their actions. Organized crime has a new face: THE GOVERNMENT. They can't get their grimy hands out of our pockets. They need to be walled in and given one television station. Also, The People should foot the bill so they are forced to carry Grindr. In that way, we will know where all these gay creeps are at every moment of the day.
How are you getting harassed if he was the one committing fraud?

BTW, you are not the Kelley Lynch from the Leonard Cohen 'missing money' scandal, are you?
Kalkin

Pueblo, CO

#5899 Jun 7, 2010
targ wrote:
<quoted text>
I have tried it...it didn't work. Anyways, how could I sleep with a bowl on my head?
Besides, I don't see how it could work because metal is a conductor, which acts like an antennae.
From my knowledge of electricity, ceramic would be the best choice because it is the opposite of a conductor. In fact, resisitors, and diodes are made of ceramic which impede (resist) the flow of electricity.
I have tried ceramic bowls (flower pots, ceramic pyrex bowls, etc...) and none of them work.
so...back to square one.
The only things I have found that do work: distance (1,500 to 2,000 miles away), ground (being 900 ft. underground), altitude (30,000 ft. in an airplane)
What kind of steel was it? It needs to be the right kind to work(according to areyoutargeted)

Heres the chart:
http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/04/16/my-shiel...
Kalkin

Pueblo, CO

#5900 Jun 7, 2010
Kelley Lynch wrote:
It is up to THE PEOPLE to take a stand and hold these people accountable for their actions. Organized crime has a new face: THE GOVERNMENT. They can't get their grimy hands out of our pockets. They need to be walled in and given one television station. Also, The People should foot the bill so they are forced to carry Grindr. In that way, we will know where all these gay creeps are at every moment of the day.
I wouldnt be surprised if a gay target had grindr, that he might recognize a number of stalkers on the iphone application, hahaha
targ

Lodi, CA

#5901 Jun 7, 2010
Kalkin wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of steel was it? It needs to be the right kind to work(according to areyoutargeted)
Heres the chart:
http://areyoutargeted.com/2010/04/16/my-shiel...
I appreciate you passing the info on to me Kalkin.

OMG...LOL...I don't know what the bowl was made of...it may have been aluminum, or stainless steel. I don't know.(It was a salad bowl...LOL!) I don't have the bowl anymore either, it got donated to the goodwill.

The guy on areyoutargeted who wrote the article, Jeremy, seems to be pretty knowledgeable about shielding. However, I question his expertise, because he makes no mention of grounding the signal.

From my POV, what he trying to do is shield the body (the head in the case of v2k) by creating a conductive shield that intercepts and collects the signal and keeps it from entering the body where it is would wind up in the central nervous system, and ultimately in the brain in the case of v2k.

However, I question his "findings" because in order for such a shield to work, the signal - once intercepted, must have a path to ground, otherwise...the body IS its path to ground, and nothing is accomplished except his so-called "shield" will have attracted any signals (much the same way as an antennae would). Therefore, his "shield" will not work for this reason, in my opinion, and only make the v2k and DEW attacks even stronger.

On the other hand, a non-conductor (something that will not conduct electricity) would work better, IMO, that would block any signal from penetrating into the body, and would not require a path to ground, because any v2k or DEW signal would ounce off it, rather than being attracted to it, as in the case of a conductor.

But, what do I know? I'm not a scientist...only a former mechanic (who has studied electrical theory, as well as done a fair amount of electrical troubleshooting)...and a full-time adult business admin student.

So perhaps I am wrong.
targ

Lodi, CA

#5902 Jun 7, 2010
correction from my previous post:(3rd from last paragraph)
targ wrote:
....would ounce off it,....
should be: "would bounce off of it"
Donald

Marrero, LA

#5903 Jun 8, 2010
All Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment is Rogue Police Run and Protected. It is nation wide, useing Community Policing Members and others as stalkers. The electronic weapons can be pruchased off the internet starting at $90.00 to $130,000.00 dollars. I have pictures of all of them. E-mail me at donaldcrichard@yahoo.com if your being stalked.
targ

Lodi, CA

#5904 Jun 8, 2010
Donald wrote:
All Organized Stalking and Electronic Harassment is Rogue Police Run and Protected. It is nation wide, useing Community Policing Members and others as stalkers. The electronic weapons can be pruchased off the internet starting at $90.00 to $130,000.00 dollars. I have pictures of all of them. E-mail me at donaldcrichard@yahoo.com if your being stalked.
If all organized stalking and electronic harrassment is "Rogue Police Run and Protected" using "Community Policing Members" as you say, then why would they need to purchase their electronic weapons off of the internet?

If it was all "government funded" as you are implicating, then why aren't they supplied with these weapons from government contractors that supply all weapons and tactical gear for law enforcement agencies?

What do they need to shop on internet websites to buy their weapons for?

So, if they don't, then my next question is: "Who else would be buying these weapons?"

hmmm.....

I'm curious about your response to that!

Truth

Vancouver, WA

#5905 Jun 8, 2010
FYI
Updated, late evening: Freedom From Covert Harassment and Surveillance has just announced they intend to send an organizational letter to the Department of State. If you want to be included in the letter, send your name, address, email address and phone number to gardenlove1988@msn.com by the morning of June 11th. Hereís the text of the letter

Dear Department of State,
I currently sit on the medical committee of the human rights organization Freedom from Covert Harassment and Surveillance. Our concern is about the growing number of people voicing complaints regarding organized stalking and victimization by weapons based upon the electromagnetic spectrum. Our group has over 600 members and is one of many that exist to counsel and provide information to victims that find themselves in harmís way due to this phenomenon. I am one of several medical doctors that see this as possible experimentation being perpetrated on a non-consenting public. We know, historically, that the U.S. Government has used the public for experimentation in the past. Examples include prior radiation experimentation, the Tuskegee syphilis study and MKULTRA which have all been exposed through Freedom of Information. Currently, no legislation exists protecting the public from such experimentation. Senator John Glenn attempted to pass legislation requiring the military and intelligence agencies to procure informed consent for experimentation, but it failed.
The phenomenon I am referring to is the combination of organized stalking and attack with directed energy weapons with the goal of behavioral modification. For your information, organized stalking is the term used to describe the stalking of a target by individuals unknown to the target for the purposes of harassment and psychological torment. Again, this is not unprecedented and was the technique used by the FBI in its COINTELPRO operations in the 1960s. A recent survey conducted by the Department of Justice on stalking in the U.S has shown an exponential rise in stalking complaints. In addition, the study also illustrated the futility of the victims to have their complaints investigated by local, state or federal law enforcement officials.
Along with the stalking, victims are complaining of attack by directed energy weapons resulting in headache, heart palpitations, tinnitus, gastro-intestinal disorders and burning of the skin and eyes. The attacks are described as unmistakably coming from an external origin. Also, many victims are complaining of audio harassment similar to the effects described by the Army of the microwave hearing effect in their 1996 Addendum to the Bio-Effects of Non- Lethal Weapons. Many of the victims have had their lives further destroyed by wrongful diagnoses by the psychiatric community as delusional. It is my opinion that the number of people voicing these exact same complaints more than exceeds the percentage of the population suffering from delusional disorder, as published by the NIMH.
In conclusion, the combination of stalking, attack with electromagnetic weapons and audio harassment is rapidly becoming a national crisis. More victims are coming forward from every state in the Union at an alarming rate. The complaints across the board are exactly the same and appear to be the result of a template or experimental protocol. Whether these complaints are the result of governmental experimentation or criminal access to the technology, the resulting abuse of the most basic of human rights is the same.
We therefore feel that the United States needs to do much more to protect its citizens from outrageous human rights abuses that are occurring due to the lack of oversight of its military and intelligence agenciesí research programs.
Many from all levels of society are suffering from these abuses and we as victims of this technology are seeking congressional hearings, legislation, and other protections to ensure our human and civil rights in this country.
Sincerely,
targ

Lodi, CA

#5906 Jun 9, 2010
Truth wrote:
...we as victims of this technology are seeking congressional hearings, legislation, and other protections to ensure our human and civil rights in this country.
Sincerely,
....LOL....

I must say this is laughable. Even if the request for Congressional hearings makes it past the circular file without getting laughed at and made fun of by Congress,(they will instantly think "Oh no, here comes the tin foil hat brigade again...when will they ever give up?) it will be denied long before it ever gets close to Ms. Pelosi's desk.

Even if there actually were Congressional hearings, nothing would be found, the gov't will deny everything even if it has something to do with gangstalking and/or electronic weapons...and that will be the end of it. Case closed...TIs and gangstalking victims will continue to be victims...nothing changes.

All I ask is PLEASE don't make a fool out of every single TI with this "hearing" effort; otherwise, it'll be at least another decade before anyone will even consider what a TI says is true about being a victim of gangstalking and/or electronic harrassment.
CT lady

Providence, RI

#5907 Jun 9, 2010
The police obviously ignore clear evidence or fail to write a report.

Truth is correct-most of the psychiatric community labels anyone who says they are being followed by multistalkers as schizophrenic,paranoid and/or delusional.

However, in the area of social psychology, graduate students and professors are actively studying the gangstalking "phenomenon." They are getting government grants for conducting their research. I think when their findings are published in scholarly journals, the gov. will have to respond in some fashion.

If someone in a position of power with connections gets gangstalked, perhaps that would lend more credibility to what we TI's have been saying all along.

There is a journalist near Philly who also worked for the local TV news station. He has been gangstalked. I will try to find the information.
targ

Lodi, CA

#5908 Jun 9, 2010
CT lady wrote:
The police obviously ignore clear evidence or fail to write a report.
They are told to ignore most "reports" of just about any kind of crime, unless actual verifiable evidence is produced. Contrary to what most TIs think (that the cops don't want to help because they are actively participating in gangstalking), I beleive the reason why they don't want to write reports is mainly due to budegetary concerns, and the orders npot to write reports come from higher up. Even then, they question it, because they hate writing reports. Basically, its any "excuse" so they don't have to write one.

The most convenient and widely used excuse they will use to call everything you tell them "hearsay," and therefore it merits no legal value. Even if you have a witness, they will call your witness' testimony "hearsay" as well. You can't win - they have you coming and going. They have every angle already worked out so that they can refuse to investigste - or even write a report - no matter what you tell them.
CT lady wrote:
Truth is correct-most of the psychiatric community labels anyone who says they are being followed by multistalkers as schizophrenic,paranoid and/or delusional.
This is because the textbooks they use in their classes were written by professors from a different era. "Gangstalking" and/or "Electronic Harrassment" as we know it today is not from their generation - despite the fact that evidence has surfaced from about 50 or so "MK-ULTRA CIA mind-control experiement victims" from the 1950s.

Professors in the psychiatric realm have been taught through the ages by textbooks (and the DMS) that anyone making such claims as to have been a victim of CIA mind-control experiements (or alien abductions, or anything along thses lines) is having "delusions of granduer" as well as "hallucincations" and is exibiting the telltale signs of paranoid schizophrenia.
CT lady wrote:
However, in the area of social psychology, graduate students and professors are actively studying the gangstalking "phenomenon." They are getting government grants for conducting their research. I think when their findings are published in scholarly journals, the gov. will have to respond in some fashion."
Oh yeah, they'll "study" it all right...then most likely come to the conclusion that "no such gov't program exists, and that anyone claiming to be a 'TI' is delusioanl and needs psychiatric treatment....LOL...nothing ever changes!
CT lady wrote:
...If someone in a position of power with connections gets gangstalked, perhaps that would lend more credibility to what we TI's have been saying all along.
There have been many, nb=but they are always looked at as "individual cases...not as being tied into a whole "oragnization" behind it that is conducting the whole gansgtalking operation on a massive scale.

Go on youtube, and there are several "high profile" GS victims of both GS and v2k. For example, I don't remember here name, but the wife of a politician claims to have been a TI. A famous African-American writer, Gloria Naylor, claims to be a TI.
CT lady wrote:
There is a journalist near Philly who also worked for the local TV news station. He has been gangstalked. I will try to find the information.
His name is Vic Livingston, and goes by the name "Scrivener." Personally, I think he is a wacko. I have, you might say, had a few choice "words" with him. IMO, Vic is one fry short of a happy meal.

However, I think he may have become "enlightened" a little about gangstalking after hearing some of my stories I told him. I hope he has learned from my experiences.
Mr Upset

London, UK

#5909 Jun 10, 2010
Ads wrote:
I am from London in the UK and being targeted by gangstalkers. Of the 50+ targets I have contacted and met, two live within a mile of me. Several of the stalkers I have had identified are involved with right groups and Freemasonry.
It seems to me that gangstalking is spreading across London. The usual stalkers appear to be losers and don't mind being photographed but when the well to do types are spotted, they bolt.
I am in London and being gangstalked, does anyone know where I can get help?
Mr Upset

London, UK

#5910 Jun 10, 2010
targ wrote:
<quoted text>
They are told to ignore most "reports" of just about any kind of crime, unless actual verifiable evidence is produced. Contrary to what most TIs think (that the cops don't want to help because they are actively participating in gangstalking), I beleive the reason why they don't want to write reports is mainly due to budegetary concerns, and the orders npot to write reports come from higher up. Even then, they question it, because they hate writing reports. Basically, its any "excuse" so they don't have to write one.
The most convenient and widely used excuse they will use to call everything you tell them "hearsay," and therefore it merits no legal value. Even if you have a witness, they will call your witness' testimony "hearsay" as well. You can't win - they have you coming and going. They have every angle already worked out so that they can refuse to investigste - or even write a report - no matter what you tell them.
<quoted text>
This is because the textbooks they use in their classes were written by professors from a different era. "Gangstalking" and/or "Electronic Harrassment" as we know it today is not from their generation - despite the fact that evidence has surfaced from about 50 or so "MK-ULTRA CIA mind-control experiement victims" from the 1950s.
Professors in the psychiatric realm have been taught through the ages by textbooks (and the DMS) that anyone making such claims as to have been a victim of CIA mind-control experiements (or alien abductions, or anything along thses lines) is having "delusions of granduer" as well as "hallucincations" and is exibiting the telltale signs of paranoid schizophrenia.
<quoted text>
Oh yeah, they'll "study" it all right...then most likely come to the conclusion that "no such gov't program exists, and that anyone claiming to be a 'TI' is delusioanl and needs psychiatric treatment....LOL...nothing ever changes!
<quoted text>
There have been many, nb=but they are always looked at as "individual cases...not as being tied into a whole "oragnization" behind it that is conducting the whole gansgtalking operation on a massive scale.
Go on youtube, and there are several "high profile" GS victims of both GS and v2k. For example, I don't remember here name, but the wife of a politician claims to have been a TI. A famous African-American writer, Gloria Naylor, claims to be a TI.
<quoted text>
His name is Vic Livingston, and goes by the name "Scrivener." Personally, I think he is a wacko. I have, you might say, had a few choice "words" with him. IMO, Vic is one fry short of a happy meal.
However, I think he may have become "enlightened" a little about gangstalking after hearing some of my stories I told him. I hope he has learned from my experiences.
Hi I am in London and I am being gang stalked. It has been going on for 3 and a half years and I have just accepted it has been happening. At Christmas I was very close to having a breakdown and have had therapy and am currently seeing mental health people who don't believe me, they haven't even read a 3 page list I have written on events over the last 3 years. They are under the impression I am stressed because of work. Even my girlfriend doesn't believe me. I have even spoken to my brother in Law who is in The metropolitan Police, he believed me but he said it wasn't worth reporting it because the police need a great deal of evidence and intelligence to believe it. I really am at a dead end and need to talk to someone urgently who will listen to me and not keep telling me that i am going mad. If anyone can recommend somewhere in the UK or even WORLDWIDE I can go to get help on this I would really appreciate this.

Thanks

does anyone know where I can get help?

I would appreciates
targ

Lodi, CA

#5911 Jun 10, 2010
Mr Upset wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi I am in London and I am being gang stalked. It has been going on for 3 and a half years and I have just accepted it has been happening. At Christmas I was very close to having a breakdown and have had therapy and am currently seeing mental health people who don't believe me, they haven't even read a 3 page list I have written on events over the last 3 years. They are under the impression I am stressed because of work. Even my girlfriend doesn't believe me. I have even spoken to my brother in Law who is in The metropolitan Police, he believed me but he said it wasn't worth reporting it because the police need a great deal of evidence and intelligence to believe it. I really am at a dead end and need to talk to someone urgently who will listen to me and not keep telling me that i am going mad. If anyone can recommend somewhere in the UK or even WORLDWIDE I can go to get help on this I would really appreciate this.
Thanks
does anyone know where I can get help?
I would appreciates
Sorry, I don't know. By seeking any sort of psychiatric "therapy," you are only validating people's convictions of you being crazy and not an actual victim of a crime. Shrinks are not going to believe a word you tell them;.to them you are just another paranoid schizophrenic.

I would recommmend avoiding the entire mental health system unless you absolutely need treatment, and can't survive without it.
Ct lady to Mr Upset

Providence, RI

#5912 Jun 10, 2010
You might want to try these two sites:
Freedom from Harassment and Covert Surveillance
They even have a toll free number and contacts in the UK

Are you targeted?- has some very good suggestions!

I was lucky to have a doctor who believed me. He labeled it "vigilante stalking." He gave me meds to sleep and for anxiety, which helped some. His advice was to move which I have done, but "they" are still here- albeit in a much more mild way than before.
targ

Lodi, CA

#5913 Jun 10, 2010
Ct lady to Mr Upset wrote:
...I was lucky to have a doctor who believed me. He labeled it "vigilante stalking."...
Yeah, I'll bet he believed you all right. Nothing personal CT, but I doubt he really believed you, he just told you he did, but probably really didn't.

I had a shrink say he "believed" everything I told him, and when it came time to bring my family in, and have him vouch for my story, he did just the opposite. Instead of telling my family that I am NOT crazy (like he agreed to do the week before), he told them that I had a mental illness called "paranoid schizophrenia" and then told my family that I would require "anti-psychotic" meds for the rest of my life.

Needless to say, that was the last visit I had with him (or any shrink for that matter since 2004). I called him up afterwards and gave him quite an earful on just how much of a lying bastard he was to me. I told my family to "disregard" everyhting that SOB told them, and to just "forget about it - all of it." This is one of the reasons why I have to continue living as a TI and I cannot talk to any of my family about it, or they will INSTANTLY start hurling accusatins at me such as, "You need help, you seem to be having 'mental distress' problems again? Maybe it's time for you to go back to see that Dr again...etc..."

LOL....that is why shrinks cannot help with this. You will not find a Dr. who will genuinely believe you...they will only tell you they believe you, but whether they really do or not is a different story entirely.
targ

Lodi, CA

#5914 Jun 10, 2010
BTW, I have never taken any anti-psychotic meds or any kind of mental illness meds of any kind. Don't need them. I only take sleeping meds sometimes when the perps jackasses scream at me and try to keep me awake the night before i have exams at school and stuff.
Kalkin

Pueblo, CO

#5915 Jun 10, 2010
targ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I don't know. By seeking any sort of psychiatric "therapy," you are only validating people's convictions of you being crazy and not an actual victim of a crime. Shrinks are not going to believe a word you tell them;.to them you are just another paranoid schizophrenic.
I would recommmend avoiding the entire mental health system unless you absolutely need treatment, and can't survive without it.
My targeting probably originated in the mental health system, theyve had a big hand in my harassment.
BTW, ive never been diagnosed with schizophrenia, or any psychotic or delusional disorder. All the mental health workers ive seen have obviously known whats going on(me being a target) but they cant/dont do anything, and dont want to talk about it. Sometimes they will perp you themselves, there are usually perps in the waiting room, parking lot. Sometimes receptionists perp you.
One time I paid out of pocket to see a well regarded psychiatrist in another city about 40 miles from here. There were perps in the waiting room, but the shrink himself actually would smirk and snicker at me as he passed by as I was sitting there. I wasnt sure who he was, as a few different shrinks work there. Once in his office, he stated that he thought I was delusional(upon hearing my story), but it was very obvious he knew what was going on...a few times he got this sad watery eye look. I believe he was perping me in the waiting room to show the perps sitting there thats hes fully in on it. There definitely is a peer pressure factor going on, no one wants to get targeted themselves, kind of like school bullying.
The young female receptionist had a sad look in her eyes too.
Kalkin

Pueblo, CO

#5916 Jun 10, 2010
targ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'll bet he believed you all right. Nothing personal CT, but I doubt he really believed you, he just told you he did, but probably really didn't.
I had a shrink say he "believed" everything I told him, and when it came time to bring my family in, and have him vouch for my story, he did just the opposite. Instead of telling my family that I am NOT crazy (like he agreed to do the week before), he told them that I had a mental illness called "paranoid schizophrenia" and then told my family that I would require "anti-psychotic" meds for the rest of my life.
Needless to say, that was the last visit I had with him (or any shrink for that matter since 2004). I called him up afterwards and gave him quite an earful on just how much of a lying bastard he was to me. I told my family to "disregard" everyhting that SOB told them, and to just "forget about it - all of it." This is one of the reasons why I have to continue living as a TI and I cannot talk to any of my family about it, or they will INSTANTLY start hurling accusatins at me such as, "You need help, you seem to be having 'mental distress' problems again? Maybe it's time for you to go back to see that Dr again...etc..."
LOL....that is why shrinks cannot help with this. You will not find a Dr. who will genuinely believe you...they will only tell you they believe you, but whether they really do or not is a different story entirely.
I actually think CT's shrink may have been knowledgeable and sympathetic. He may have been given the "OK" to be helpful to her, considering what she had been through and her current living situation...or maybe there are people they cant or wont bother to influence for some reason.
In your case, theres no doubt in my mind your shrink was influenced by the perps, maybe from the get-go, or maybe later on in your "therapy".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 11 min Gaaaay 3,314
Told what you can and cannot say at city-data? (Dec '07) Fri Joe 6,147
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Sep 14 DJboutit 1,310
Colorado ballot decisions include personhood, G... Sep 11 Mark Donner 5
Colorado Primary Election August 10: Will you v... (Aug '10) Sep 10 We hate fort coll... 32
Teach for America diversity not enticing some C... Sep 9 Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 2
Colorado Governor Candidates to Debate at Color... Sep 8 Colorado News 1
•••

Colorado People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••