Gang Stalking and psychological haras...
ccholo

Husser, LA

#5780 May 24, 2010
Ever heard of the Baker Act? Almost every state has a law that allows mentally ill people to be placed in an institution against their will. Even a hint of violence is enough. You can imagine the potential for abuse. A counselor, a policeman, doctor, or judge, can have a person committed. Once there, you can be kept forever, although I imagine when your insurance runs out, a person might have a miracle cure. When the FBI decided on Bruce Ivins, as the anthrax mailer, they not only stalked him and his family, they manufactured a history of mental illness, during his demonizing process using a counselor with her on problems. Incidentally, his colleagues all said, his guilt was scientifically impossible. A government scientist with a super top secret clearance handling the most dangerous substance in existence having a history of mental illness? That's highly unlikely.
laughintheirface s

Lakeland, FL

#5782 May 24, 2010
TI in San Diego wrote:
"I will track your IP address and make your life hell." Oh, wait - I'm already doing that!!! Never mind!!! HEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
targ, this is so obviously YOU that everyone here KNOWS it.'track your ip'. Oh wait. do you want me to sue your ass for threatening me you C)NT? STFU. stupid bCUNTtch. This is what you do EVERYWHERE. YOU are a piece of shOt. Smelly and shIIIItty. You're not bothering me inthe least except for I feel more like I have to shiiittt which is good for most people. Why would you think a stupid hore like you would bother people? go fAck yourself.
laughintheirface s

Lakeland, FL

#5783 May 24, 2010
ccholo wrote:
Ever heard of the Baker Act? Almost every state has a law that allows mentally ill people to be placed in an institution against their will. Even a hint of violence is enough. You can imagine the potential for abuse. A counselor, a policeman, doctor, or judge, can have a person committed. Once there, you can be kept forever, although I imagine when your insurance runs out, a person might have a miracle cure. When the FBI decided on Bruce Ivins, as the anthrax mailer, they not only stalked him and his family, they manufactured a history of mental illness, during his demonizing process using a counselor with her on problems. Incidentally, his colleagues all said, his guilt was scientifically impossible. A government scientist with a super top secret clearance handling the most dangerous substance in existence having a history of mental illness? That's highly unlikely.
yeah they really went after him. That was obvious. Here I know most of the feebs and their relatives. BINLAW is feeb. It takes a little more than that to BA a person. Cursing is not violent. It's just words. Watch that hore. She's a nasty piker.
laughintheirface s

Lakeland, FL

#5784 May 24, 2010
TI in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text> Probably. Don't waste time fighting with stupid people. Seems like every forum has at least one, but often they work in pairs. After wasting time for months on one in particular, I've found the best revenge is to bring to light just how ridiculous they are, which enrages them the most of all, and just makes them look even more ludicrous.
talking to yourself online is retarded. the re you are still retarded. CTLADY how's that lawsuit with your new imaginary friend? R O F L. What happened to you CT boyfriend? Splain and recover from your disgust. You have disgusted me since you slithered in here on your belly. Where you have spent your life.
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5785 May 24, 2010
Hello to all the survivors of these parasites who stalk normal human beings for different reasons which we cannot begin to understand, because we are not and will never be like them. So sorry for them and what raised them....Pure EVIL!!!

Continue to be strong and don't allow these parasites to bother you. You and those who have experienced the same behavior from these parasites understand. GREED = EVIL!!!!
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5786 May 24, 2010
laughintheirfaces wrote:
<quoted text> talking to yourself online is retarded. the re you are still retarded. CTLADY how's that lawsuit with your new imaginary friend? R O F L. What happened to you CT boyfriend? Splain and recover from your disgust. You have disgusted me since you slithered in here on your belly. Where you have spent your life.
This is a website for survivors of gangstalking. Be nice or simply slither off this website. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

All the best & God Bless
Beautiful BX
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5787 May 24, 2010
Dont matter wrote:
i come on here from time to time....I read and read and then i read between the lines of some of these postings....Scooby-doo where are you ???
They are "certain" stage names that glorify gangstalking. They do this and oh my god, do that. they are bad, they are this and....that...bullshit !!!!They are nothing. most victims, not"targets"cope with this and with people like myself, i explain what is going on...
Once true victims are aware of whats going on, they can cope with the harassment. TO all true victims, not targets, You are a victim of some serious crimes thats going to put some ass away for a long time.My friends and myself are going after the $$$$ that finaces this
bullshit. Once we accomplish this, this criminal cult will shut down overnight.ALL the true victims will be free. TO ALL of you who throw your bullshit on us, we are coming,everyday we get closer, every day the "real" F.B.I. gets closer.
Throw your ass in prison,feed you harmones,bend you over,"gang bang" 365 days a yr.,year after year !!!!
I wish you and your colleagues much success with tracking this terroist group. Do you have any suggestions on how to report this harassment? And yes, you are absolutely right about them. Thank you for your post.

Best wishes & God Bless
BX
targ

Livermore, CA

#5788 May 24, 2010
laughintheirfaces wrote:
<quoted text>targ, this is so obviously YOU that everyone here KNOWS it.'track your ip'. Oh wait. do you want me to sue your ass for threatening me you C)NT? STFU. stupid bCUNTtch. This is what you do EVERYWHERE. YOU are a piece of shOt. Smelly and shIIIItty. You're not bothering me inthe least except for I feel more like I have to shiiittt which is good for most people. Why would you think a stupid hore like you would bother people? go fAck yourself.
Nope. It wasn't me. Just goes to show that there are a lot of people that hate you. Gee, I wonder why? Lol!

You are nothing mre than a nutcase who craves for attention. That is why you start crap wth people online: because you are a miserable person.

The reason why you hate police and firefighters so much is because:

a) you've either tried to become one (and were rejected - I wonder why...Lol) OR,

b) you tied to dat4e one, and were turned down...again, I wonder why?

You are a messed up person, and you need help. If the cops do harrass you, it's because:

a) They think you are a nutcase and are unsatble, capable of committing violent crimes...possibly a suspect in few of them....

b) They think you are up to something suspicious because of your irraditic behavior (which is "on display" online everywhere you post - no matter what website)

You need help. You are not representative of myself as a TI, or of any other TIs, as your behavior is that of a nutcase, and not that of a victim of a violent crime such as gangstalking or psychological harrassment.

You are probably a very ugly fatwoman, who can't get attention from men, so you get it by deliberately offending strangers online.

Again, I think it time for your anti-psychotic meds now, mmmmmm-kaaayyy ???
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#5789 May 24, 2010
targ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. It wasn't me. Just goes to show that there are a lot of people that hate you. Gee, I wonder why? Lol!
You are nothing mre than a nutcase who craves for attention. That is why you start crap wth people online: because you are a miserable person.
The reason why you hate police and firefighters so much is because:
a) you've either tried to become one (and were rejected - I wonder why...Lol) OR,
b) you tied to dat4e one, and were turned down...again, I wonder why?
You are a messed up person, and you need help. If the cops do harrass you, it's because:
a) They think you are a nutcase and are unsatble, capable of committing violent crimes...possibly a suspect in few of them....
b) They think you are up to something suspicious because of your irraditic behavior (which is "on display" online everywhere you post - no matter what website)
You need help. You are not representative of myself as a TI, or of any other TIs, as your behavior is that of a nutcase, and not that of a victim of a violent crime such as gangstalking or psychological harrassment.
You are probably a very ugly fatwoman, who can't get attention from men, so you get it by deliberately offending strangers online.
Again, I think it time for your anti-psychotic meds now, mmmmmm-kaaayyy ???
Why don't you stop insulting eachother and try and get to the root of the problem....Just a suggestion. I have been reading some of these posts and some seem very negative. Why not try and turn a negative situation into a positive one. Insulting eachother only discourages those who are affected by these gs. This site is supposed to be for victims, TI's, and survivors of these attacks. We have to be supportive of one another, instead of attacking eachother. Havn't we been attacked enough!!! Look at the big picture and if you feel that someone is negative....BLOW THEM OFF. You see these individuals want us to have doubt and tear eachother down. Don't let them win. Divide & Conquer is what it's all about. They want us to entertain their negativity and get us all worked up & upset. Don't you get it??? Don't let them win.

Good Luck & God Bless All
Bx
kitty

Fairport, NY

#5790 May 25, 2010
Beautiful BX Survivor wrote:
Hello to all the survivors of these parasites who stalk normal human beings for different reasons which we cannot begin to understand, because we are not and will never be like them. So sorry for them and what raised them....Pure EVIL!!!
Continue to be strong and don't allow these parasites to bother you. You and those who have experienced the same behavior from these parasites understand. GREED = EVIL!!!!
Hello BX,
Your so right parasites who follow others online and off to stalk them, threaten them, exploit their private lives, demean their person and their appearance publicly and tell lies about them are a disgrace to humanity and should be ashamed of participating in these cuel acts of hatred. It's pretty sad to see this kind of behavior in a person. Some of these perps would stoop so low to hurt the victim, with no compassion or remorse afterwards.
Have a great day and keeping strong in the face of hatred and unkindness is the most important thing we can do to cope,
Kitty
CT lady

Providence, RI

#5791 May 25, 2010
Methinks Laughingintheirfaces has anal issues. Notice all the references to bodily functions and odors. He/she does not belong on a board for survivors of gangstalking.

Vote him/her/it off the island.

Since: May 10

San Marcos, CA

#5792 May 25, 2010
laughintheirfaces wrote:
<quoted text>targ, this is so obviously YOU that everyone here KNOWS it.'track your ip'. Oh wait. do you want me to sue your ass for threatening me you C)NT? STFU. stupid bCUNTtch. This is what you do EVERYWHERE. YOU are a piece of shOt. Smelly and shIIIItty. You're not bothering me inthe least except for I feel more like I have to shiiittt which is good for most people. Why would you think a stupid hore like you would bother people? go fAck yourself.
IS THAT THE PADDY WAGON I HEAR??? LOOK OUT PSYCHO - THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU!!! AHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAHAA AHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!!!!!!

San Marcos, CA

#5793 May 25, 2010
CT lady wrote:
Methinks Laughingintheirfaces has anal issues. Notice all the references to bodily functions and odors. He/she does not belong on a board for survivors of gangstalking.
Vote him/her/it off the island.
Ha ha - my eyes must be playing tricks on me - I read your comment "VOMIT him/her/it off the island." The great thing about walking human garbage like that is how they destroy every shred of credibility of these government-sponsored Internet Infiltrators. Even the PERPS are laughing at him/her/it! This is just about the time "it" disappears, only to return tomorrow with a new name. "Hi everybody - I'm NEW here!!!!!"

San Marcos, CA

#5794 May 25, 2010
laughintheirfaces wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah they really went after him. That was obvious. Here I know most of the feebs and their relatives. BINLAW is feeb. It takes a little more than that to BA a person. Cursing is not violent. It's just words. Watch that hore. She's a nasty piker.
Can anyone here please tell me what the hell this freak is talking about? "BINLAW??" "feeb?" "BA a person?" "hore?" "piker?" WHAT the hell ARE you? Who in the name of God talks like that??? Do THE WORLD a favor, shut your festering, frothing pie hole, and crawl back under your rock, you RIDICULOUS MAD COW. There isn't a person on earth who wants to hear a thing you have to say.
kitty

Fairport, NY

#5795 May 25, 2010
I am livid at this moment!!!!!!!!!!
I have to vent. I was just outside planting in my veggie garden this afternoon.
I walked into my garage to clean up because my children are coming home from school soon.
Some perp punk was walking by my house. never seen him around here before, so my dog ran out to the driveway to bark at him, like she usually does to people she senses are no good. Though she does not leave the property or chase people. I heard this huge cry come from my dog. I think this dam perp whipped a rock or did something to my dog. I ran out when she yelped and he was just walking by my driveway and she had her tail and head down and let out a big cry (this is why I ran out of my garage) walking from him which is unlike her. This nasty punk hurt my dog!!!!!!!!!! I watched him walk down the road afterwards. I just wanted to jump in my car and run the him over for doing that to my dog.
Be careful if you have pets they kill them.
They have already killed my brother's cat a few years back by poisoning him.
I hope to god my dog is ok! I did not see any marks on her, but she's acting down now.
Beware of perps who are animal abusers!
Keep a close watch on your pets!
targ

Livermore, CA

#5796 May 25, 2010
Beautiful BX Survivor wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you stop insulting eachother and try and get to the root of the problem....Just a suggestion. I have been reading some of these posts and some seem very negative. Why not try and turn a negative situation into a positive one. Insulting eachother only discourages those who are affected by these gs. This site is supposed to be for victims, TI's, and survivors of these attacks. We have to be supportive of one another, instead of attacking eachother. Havn't we been attacked enough!!! Look at the big picture and if you feel that someone is negative....BLOW THEM OFF. You see these individuals want us to have doubt and tear eachother down. Don't let them win. Divide & Conquer is what it's all about. They want us to entertain their negativity and get us all worked up & upset. Don't you get it??? Don't let them win.
Good Luck & God Bless All
Bx
Then, you haven't read enough posts. Let me fill you in.

FYI: "laughingunthierfaces " is troll that comes on here to disrupt this board and call everyone here names and insult everybody just to get attention. That is what they do, and none of their posts ever have anything valuable in them - just a bunch of nonsense. Futher, in the past under a different "alias," they have also admitted to not being a gangstalking victim or a TI, or to have ever been psychologically harrassed. "laughingintheirfaces " is a perp, a crazy nutcase, or both.

San Marcos, CA

#5797 May 25, 2010
kitty wrote:
I am livid at this moment!!!!!!!!!!
....This nasty punk hurt my dog!!!!!!!!!! I watched him walk down the road afterwards. I just wanted to jump in my car and run the him over for doing that to my dog.
Be careful if you have pets they kill them.
They have already killed my brother's cat a few years back by poisoning him.
I hope to god my dog is ok! I did not see any marks on her, but she's acting down now.
Beware of perps who are animal abusers!
Keep a close watch on your pets!
I'd tell you to get that guy's picture and call the police, but we both know how that ends up. GOING NOWHERE. The thing that makes me the maddest (although it's all an outrage) is the way these scumbag Perpetrators use their children and pets to do their dirty work. If I thought it would do any good, I'd call the Child Protective Services on some of them. I live right on a big park, and the Perpetrators bring their dogs here, where several things happen. One thing is that two sets of Perpetrators pretend to walk their dogs by my house, each crossing the others' path right in front of my house. At that exact moment, the dogs are somehow "goaded" into a fight, wherein they lunge and scream and bark at each other. Then the people move on their way, only to turn around 30 seconds later and come BACK to do the same thing, going the other way! One guy ties up one dog, while the other runs in the park. That causes the tied up dog to SCREAM at the top of his lungs. I heard dogs screaming at the top of their lungs every day from that park. I read recently that all "they" have to do is point one of their Voice-to-Skull weapons at the dogs, with recorded barking dogs, and it makes the dogs bark. It absolutely enrages me that people use their animals this way just to bother an innocent Target.

San Marcos, CA

#5798 May 25, 2010
Speaking of dogs. You may not know this, but police cars are equipped with a very loud barking dog recording, which they can play over the P.A. system to scare either dogs or criminals. I've had the Encinitas Sheriff use this twice on me, in a dramatic and overblown display of "Street Theater." That is, four cars racing up, PRETENDING to arrest a neighbor, but leaving the barking dog car in front of MY house. I checked the city logs the next few days, and those arrests NEVER HAPPENED. They were STAGED for the express purpose of freaking me out, and for no other reason. Hard to believe I'm so famous here that they would spend all this money and time and enormous inhuman resources on me, huh?
targ

Livermore, CA

#5799 May 25, 2010
TI in San Diego wrote:
Speaking of dogs. You may not know this, but police cars are equipped with a very loud barking dog recording, which they can play over the P.A. system to scare either dogs or criminals. I've had the Encinitas Sheriff use this twice on me, in a dramatic and overblown display of "Street Theater." That is, four cars racing up, PRETENDING to arrest a neighbor, but leaving the barking dog car in front of MY house. I checked the city logs the next few days, and those arrests NEVER HAPPENED. They were STAGED for the express purpose of freaking me out, and for no other reason. Hard to believe I'm so famous here that they would spend all this money and time and enormous inhuman resources on me, huh?
I had a wierd thing happen one time that involved the police. I guess one of my perps called the police on me or something, and they must have told them that I was a "danger to myself and others" or something.

Well, one evening back in Feb or March of 2000, I got off work and drove home like any other evening. I went back out to my car to drive to the grocery store. As soon as I pulled out of my apartment complex parking lot, a police car pulled out and got right behind me. Then before I got to the corner, there was another police car that pulled out and got right in front of me. The whole thing was wierd, and kind of freaked me out. I thought "Am I in some kind of trouble or something?"

Instead of just going to the store, I decided to get on the freeway just to see if the police cars were after me. They were.

Not only did they follow me for about 50 miles with one police car in front and one directly behind me, but they had the entire freeway closed off - just for me! As I drove by each overpass, I could see that they had police cars at each one of them with their lights on, stopping any traffic from getting on the freeway.

I knew that what they were going to do is the "spin manuever" where the police car in back nudges the rear of the vehicle and causes it to spin out, while the front police vehicle keeps the car from getting out of it.

Nothing ever happened! I just drove normally, and the police did nothing. They didn't even pull me over, they just followed me like that for about 50 miles!

The next day, I had to go to court, and I was greeted by all the sheriffs at the court house, who all called me by my first name. I had never met them, but they sure knoew who I was.

Biut I don't know what the reason for that was, other than I think they were called on me possibly by my perps who had planted something on my vehicle and tried to frame me for something (drugs, guns, etc...)

About a week after that occurred, my car was broken into and all the windows were smashed out of it. But nothing was taken, just the seats torn up, and you could see that they tried to remove the seats - maybe thet is where whatever it was was planted.

If the cops had planted something, then why didn't they pull me over if they were trying to frame me?
laughintheirface s

Lakeland, FL

#5800 May 26, 2010
WAIT. I thought you were going to file a POLICE REPORT ON ME. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Are they effective o r NOT?? FRAUD !!!
Kitty if you have a veggie garden they are not f'ing with it's hard to believe they are bothering you that much.
TI in San Diego wrote:
<quoted text> I'd tell you to get that guy's picture and call the police, but we both know how that ends up. GOING NOWHERE. The thing that makes me the maddest (although it's all an outrage) is the way these scumbag Perpetrators use their children and pets to do their dirty work. If I thought it would do any good, I'd call the Child Protective Services on some of them. I live right on a big park, and the Perpetrators bring their dogs here, where several things happen. One thing is that two sets of Perpetrators pretend to walk their dogs by my house, each crossing the others' path right in front of my house. At that exact moment, the dogs are somehow "goaded" into a fight, wherein they lunge and scream and bark at each other. Then the people move on their way, only to turn around 30 seconds later and come BACK to do the same thing, going the other way! One guy ties up one dog, while the other runs in the park. That causes the tied up dog to SCREAM at the top of his lungs. I heard dogs screaming at the top of their lungs every day from that park. I read recently that all "they" have to do is point one of their Voice-to-Skull weapons at the dogs, with recorded barking dogs, and it makes the dogs bark. It absolutely enrages me that people use their animals this way just to bother an innocent Target.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 6 min lides 37,453
News Democrats nominate first two transgender candid... Wed TerriB1 3
News Colorado Medical Waste Named 2016 Colorado Comp... Jun 28 Elise Gingerich 1
Conspiracy Theory My BOOTAY Jun 28 Elise Gingerich 1
News Lake Granby Overflow Spill Good News For Colora... Jun 28 Elise Gingerich 1
News Colorado's GOP Senate contenders: Where they st... Jun 27 Elise Gingerich 1
News Colorado Tibetans want to build a center for cu... Jun 27 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web