Middle-Class Mexicans Snap Up More Pr...

Middle-Class Mexicans Snap Up More Products 'Made in USA'

There are 5 comments on the NorthJersey.com story from Sep 9, 2012, titled Middle-Class Mexicans Snap Up More Products 'Made in USA'. In it, NorthJersey.com reports that:

When the governor of Colorado came to Mexico on a trade mission earlier this year to see the sights, "one of the most amazing" was a Costco.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NorthJersey.com.

Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 10, 2012
If Mexico is doing so well, why don't they take their underclass that they exported to the USA back?
ima

El Paso, TX

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Free is free wrote:
If Mexico is doing so well, why don't they take their underclass that they exported to the USA back?
sounds like a superb idea!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2012
Free is free wrote:
Why do you think they are doing so well in the first place?
Free is free

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Sep 11, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you think they are doing so well in the first place?
Exactly!
david

United States

#5 Sep 12, 2012
There's got to be some kind of misleading spin here. Other than maybe food, what products does the US make so much of? What the US says they make will most likely be a thing made with parts that were made somewhere else. A factory here will basically just screw the parts together. Yes this claim sounds off to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Polly 53,718
News Former DJ accused of groping Taylor Swift testi... Aug 10 Laredo 1
Gang Stalking and psychological harassment (Jun '07) Aug 9 PsandMs 18,481
News Ex-detainees: Detention center's practices bord... Jul 29 american 3
I Love Kickboxing- Aurora Jul 28 Denise 1
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jul 27 Miss Blue 1,364
Election Who are you voting for in the Colorado Governor... (Oct '14) Jul 23 Bob 3
More from around the web