Told what you can and cannot say at c...
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#7167 Nov 9, 2012
Tones on tails wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised that Ibiginie and Caseyb aren't so depressed that they are in bed for a week. Po wittle Romney lost and they be sad. Boo freakin hoo
Someone was resurrecting all the threads made in October that would predict a Romney landslide. The mods (Ibiginie and CaseyB) have put a stop to that and are deleting all the threads that make Romney supporters look like fools
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#7171 Nov 13, 2012
There is a thread right now about the virtues of the KKK and how patriotic they are. No mod has closed this thread.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#7172 Nov 16, 2012
Someone created a thread questioning the rampant racism on City data forum. The mods quickly shut it down, probably after some snitch (Harrier, Dale Cooper, EdwardA) went crying.
Harry Ballz

Chicago, IL

#7173 Nov 19, 2012
Hipster wrote:
Someone created a thread questioning the rampant racism on City data forum. The mods quickly shut it down, probably after some snitch (Harrier, Dale Cooper, EdwardA) went crying.
They go by The Three b!tches.
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#7174 Nov 20, 2012
Harry Ballz wrote:
<quoted text>
They go by The Three b!tches.
I thought it was three snitches
Hipster

Chicago, IL

#7176 Nov 21, 2012
Sanrene is gone, THANK GOD!!
Well well well

Berlin, Germany

#7180 Nov 27, 2012
Hipster wrote:
Sanrene is gone, THANK GOD!!
What you mean by GONE? TOTAL BAN??

I think it's because I called the loony bin they put her in and told them about her online behavior and that I think it's outrageous how they give Internet privileges to the most insane loony biners. They must have taken her Internet privileges away.
Harry Ballz

Chicago, IL

#7181 Nov 27, 2012
Well well well wrote:
<quoted text>
What you mean by GONE? TOTAL BAN??
I think it's because I called the loony bin they put her in and told them about her online behavior and that I think it's outrageous how they give Internet privileges to the most insane loony biners. They must have taken her Internet privileges away.
Hawkeye2009 has taken her place as the forum troll.
Well well well

Freiburg, Germany

#7183 Nov 30, 2012
Harry Ballz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawkeye2009 has taken her place as the forum troll.
How you know it's not a 1-2 month long ban? Sucks for her cause she posted too much that anybody would notice her if she started posting a lot again. lol
Smiley

Chicago, IL

#7184 Nov 30, 2012
Well well well wrote:
<quoted text>
How you know it's not a 1-2 month long ban? Sucks for her cause she posted too much that anybody would notice her if she started posting a lot again. lol
It's highly unlikely that she received the ban hours after Romney lost the election.

This is a self imposed ban. I think she has a new user name, there are a few new trolls.
Foghorn

Ashburn, GA

#7186 Dec 3, 2012
Southern boy wrote:
City data is a playground for Republican racists who hate Blacks and Mexicans.
Thanks to lunatic mods like Ibiginie and Casey
Northshore

Saint Charles, IL

#7188 Dec 23, 2012
Casey B and Ibginnie are likely mods on stormfront as well.
Brauntosaurus

Janesville, WI

#7192 Jan 3, 2013
A while ago I questioned why Mr. X X X was allowed to spam the forum every day with inane right wing threads, and I was put on a temporary ban with no warning or explanation. I assume it's a mod's alter ego or City-Data gets some sort of kickback for his activities.
Freebird

Chicago, IL

#7193 Jan 3, 2013
Brauntosaurus wrote:
A while ago I questioned why Mr. X X X was allowed to spam the forum every day with inane right wing threads, and I was put on a temporary ban with no warning or explanation. I assume it's a mod's alter ego or City-Data gets some sort of kickback for his activities.
There are rumors that the mods have sock puppets. KUChief23 has been rumored to be a sock puppet of CaseyB.

I wouldn't doubt it if Mr.XXX, aka AnonymousX, is a sock puppet of one of the mods. City data after all is Baby Stormfront
welcometotyranny

New York, NY

#7194 Jan 8, 2013
HumanSpirit wrote:
The forum monitors are people that are given the power to remove posts and stop people from posting based on violations of the rules. In reality, the forums are being monitored by special interest and those that have an agenda to conceal, hide and limit posts that are contrary to their thinking thus interfering with free speech and expression of others. Many PR people are paid to smoke screen and create issues other then the topic at hand. Being a monitor gives them control for the corporation or organization they represent.
In answer to your question, we have a tyrannical administration in the white house who is setting the agenda for heavy censorship in the press. So no, there really is no such thing as free speech anymore. In some cases, the bill of rights is in the process of being obliterated through legislation and in others,by simply ignoring it.

Since: Apr 10

St. Louis, MO

#7195 Jan 8, 2013
welcometotyranny wrote:
<quoted text>
In answer to your question, we have a tyrannical administration in the white house who is setting the agenda for heavy censorship in the press. So no, there really is no such thing as free speech anymore. In some cases, the bill of rights is in the process of being obliterated through legislation and in others,by simply ignoring it.
Quite the stretch there, Sparky.
wutitiz

Seattle, WA

#7196 Jan 14, 2013
YumYum wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought you were more of trailer park trash. I guess some people assume that trailer park trash is White power
"[M]ore of trailer park trash?" That is some godawful grammar. I only hope that English is your second language.
Pisces

Chicago, IL

#7197 Jan 23, 2013
If you are a racist teabagger you can pretty much say anything.

Typical CD thread

Harrier "Blacks are violent ghetto thugs"

Ovatto "It's not about race, it's about class and education"

A&M_Indie "Calipopy, go back to the jungle you chimp"

CaseyB " You have an infractin Ovatto, trolling is against TOS, no posting for 1 week"

MrXXX "Have fun eating fried chicken and watermelon"
Pisces

Chicago, IL

#7198 Jan 23, 2013
Another typical CD thread

EdwardA " Blacks are inferior to Whites, ship them back to Africa"

Floridabob "That's pretty racist"

EdwardA "I'm from Africa, how can I be racist you idiot"

Alphamale "floridabob, stop criticizing EdwardA for being African, you are racist libtard "

Ibiginie "Floridabob, you have an infraction for insulting EdwardA"

wutitiz "Wish I could rep you Alphamale"
Joe

Philadelphia, PA

#7200 Jan 27, 2013
Tone509 in the Philly forum is exactly the same way...kool aid a-kissers. Where do they think it's going to get them,promoted to mayor?...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 9 min EdmondWA 44,036
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jan 15 Yac_hack 1,360
News EPA says it won't repay claims for spill that c... Jan 14 E Pee A 7
Amber Alert- Englewood, CO- Rebecca Dinapoli- C... Jan 10 ann baker 1
News Two Colorado Boys Missing; Amber Alert Issued S... Jan 10 ann baker 1
Ayahuasca in Colorado Jan 3 Aya Quest 2
like don' t like Dec 31 anonymous 2
More from around the web