FrozenAngel

Marion, MA

#365 Jan 2, 2010
I am really surprised there isn't any I HATE CITY-DATA videos on YouTube.
1whoLost

Munich, Germany

#366 Jan 2, 2010
FrozenAngel wrote:
I am really surprised there isn't any I HATE CITY-DATA videos on YouTube.
lol, that's absolutely uncalled for!
one neeed not hate city-data when it's people's cognitive and behavioral shortcomings that show the reason for the mess this world is in.

and also, one need not personally attack anyone out of anonymity, simply because one has the "means" to do so.

you may unfreeze now, angel.
Nasty ol bag

Baytown, TX

#367 Jan 2, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
I knew it was DreamWeavin... she is in Portland, OR. I'm not going to say "DW", because if you can post YoungLisa's full name, then I can post YOUR full name. You are not fulling anybody. We don't need this over on C-D. If you don't like it, leave. Go elsewhere. Don't talk bad behind people's backs. It's rude and arrogant. Let me just say this... either you are playing dumb, or it's not an act.:)
That Dreamweavin is the useless waste of human flesh that got me canned. Now they took me back and the b1tch never even comes into that thread anymore. She knows just how to irk you into responding in such a way that you can not do as per the rules. Dreamweavin you are the most ugly ten ton tub of sh1t I ever layed eyes on. Maybe you should just go have sex with Beretta while playing nurse.

“EDITOR”

Since: Dec 06

Duncan, OK

#368 Jan 2, 2010
A Troll is someone who (usually on their first post) starts a thread or posts a comment for no other logical reason than to start an argument or just piss other posters off.
Most trolls won't reply again on that subject.
whymsy2008 wrote:
Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum so forgive me if my post seems in non-relation to the other subjects. I wanted to express a deep frustration I have with the city-data forums website. Probably based on pure stupidity, I decided to post a thread titled, "To All Yuppies Destroying Colorado"...Yes, I know that will rattle some chains. However, pretty much for fun and just arguments sake I went ahead and posted yesterday at this site. I didn't realize what a fiasco would ensue after my posting that thread. While I had a few that agreed with me, I more so had a few ticked off.Basically my point of view is that I do not appreciate the growth that is taking place in Colorado, and I think a lot of newcomers are bringing bad manners with them (specifically Fort Collins), and I do not like what's happening to Colorado in general. That's my opinion and I will hold onto that opinion. Inevitably when we have an opinion on anything, we will offend someone, that's life, but to be banned from a public forum? I got an email from "Mark from Back East", I guess he is some guy out there in cyberspace that runs city-data, and he refered to me as a "troll". Okay, I am really naive in terms of this forum stuff, but what exactly is a "troll"? Am I a troll for having a strong stance on the subject manner or what? Look, I don't know about everyone else, but I think it's becoming more and more evident that we have to filter every little word that comes out of our mouths these days. By being banned from the site, I am a tad reminded of a Nazi mentality that I think is running rampid in our society. Is there no such thing as freedom of speech? I agreed to the rules and regulations prior to registering with the site. I did not call anyone names, threaten anyone, or anything of that matter. I just had a point of view and a strong opinion on a topic. I could have chosen different words, but I think we are all entitled to our opinions AS LONG as were not deliberately hurting someone. Am I the only one that thinks more and more of our rights are being taken away (I mean being banned from a silly forum site)? I think that's extreme, but maybe it's just me.
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#369 Jan 2, 2010
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
that should make you at least look better? lol
That doesn't make any sense to what you quoted you fool.
What a waste for space on this forum for people who actually have worthwhile posts!
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#370 Jan 2, 2010
Nasty ol bag wrote:
<quoted text>
That Dreamweavin is the useless waste of human flesh that got me canned. Now they took me back and the b1tch never even comes into that thread anymore. She knows just how to irk you into responding in such a way that you can not do as per the rules. Dreamweavin you are the most ugly ten ton tub of sh1t I ever layed eyes on. Maybe you should just go have sex with Beretta while playing nurse.
I don't know who you are on City-Data, but I can honestly say that you know Dreamweavin like a book. You are exactly right. She is a evil, sorry excuse for a poster. She comes on here and talks bad about good posters, she really needs take a step back and look at herself!
Nasty ol bag

Baytown, TX

#371 Jan 2, 2010
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who you are on City-Data, but I can honestly say that you know Dreamweavin like a book. You are exactly right. She is a evil, sorry excuse for a poster. She comes on here and talks bad about good posters, she really needs take a step back and look at herself!
If you were her would you look at yourself? You are too good to give that idiot any credit. She is a whore. Does she come on Topix? I want her to read this on here where she can't hide behind that other useless waste of human flesh moderator that she fantasizes about in her milky dreams.
FrozenAngel

Marion, MA

#372 Jan 2, 2010
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, that's absolutely uncalled for!
one neeed not hate city-data when it's people's cognitive and behavioral shortcomings that show the reason for the mess this world is in.
and also, one need not personally attack anyone out of anonymity, simply because one has the "means" to do so.
you may unfreeze now, angel.
I am from the USA where we have the freedom to shout unjust! CD SUCKS and everyone should know!
1whoLost

Bochum, Germany

#373 Jan 2, 2010
FrozenAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am from the USA where we have the freedom to shout unjust! CD SUCKS and everyone should know!
renders me a bleeding heart then, fully automated process, and a pretty hopeless case, eh?

why allowing it to suck when it hurts us?

:)
FrozenAngel

Marion, MA

#374 Jan 2, 2010
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
renders me a bleeding heart then, fully automated process, and a pretty hopeless case, eh?
You are too pathetic for me to indulge. It would be like taking advantage of a 4 year old.
bearded one

Mcminnville, OR

#375 Jan 2, 2010
he he he he
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#376 Jan 3, 2010
FrozenAngel wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too pathetic for me to indulge. It would be like taking advantage of a 4 year old.
And I bet he is the one rating all of these posts. I have never seen a bunch of posts have 86 of the same exact icon.
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#377 Jan 3, 2010
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
See... I'm not the only one that thinks you're ridiculous Mr. Nature's Message from Germany. That is who you are... from City-Data. I know by your style of posting and LACK of common sense. They would help me pick out your post anywhere. So you got so bored over there that you decided to come over here and bother everyone here like you use to do there, huh? Nobody wants you either place, so stop rating all these posts, stop bothering all these people, go away, leave us alone, and frankly... go be a prick to somebody else!
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#378 Jan 3, 2010
Nasty ol bag wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were her would you look at yourself? You are too good to give that idiot any credit. She is a whore. Does she come on Topix? I want her to read this on here where she can't hide behind that other useless waste of human flesh moderator that she fantasizes about in her milky dreams.
HAHA!! Probably not. I think she deserves no credit at all. She is a very vicious person. And yes, she does come on Topix. Look for the posts that have the IP address: Mcminnville, OR.
86 frm City Data 4 WHAT

Denver, CO

#379 Jan 4, 2010
They did not like my opinions. So I got banned. I thought it was just me, but after reading this I feel better, I absolutely did not attack anyone, just expressed my opinion of the city I grew up in as being horrible. And I got banned. What jerks.
Common Sense

Saint Petersburg, FL

#380 Jan 5, 2010
Just so people don't get confused... Mrs. DreamWeavin has decided to change her name. She now goes under the screen name "Élan vital".

wudz

Charlestown, IN

#381 Jan 5, 2010
Maybe most of the mods for the states are gush-o-blobs that like to hand out infractions and ban people. I've experienced a lot of negative flak from the mod for Kentucky because I've pointed out shortcomings in the state.
wudz

Charlestown, IN

#382 Jan 6, 2010
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich bleibe sprachlos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
1whoLost

Berlin, Germany

#383 Jan 6, 2010
wudz wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich bleibe sprachlos!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pqWcwg3TcLIXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
:) what was the topic here?
http://www.codehappy.net/sphinx/sphinx.htm
Chicago City Data Sucks

Glenwood, IL

#384 Jan 6, 2010
City Data, particularly Chicago City Data is horrible. The regulars are a bunch of imbeciles, Drover the transplant from Wisconsin who rarely ventures out of his area is the self proclaimed expert because he spends 18 hours a day posting on the site. LookoutKid, another transplant is an out of work architect who needs a hobby and spends more time posting then playing with his toddler. Avengerfire, the closet gay ex frat boy who has blue collar roots but is ashamed of it. Humboldt, another transplant who is bitter because he bought a house at the height of the market in a crappy area that will not improve in his lifetime. Coldwine, a recovering transvestite alcoholic. Surleycue, an out of work single mom trolling for a potential baby papa for her kids. That about sums it up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Joy Division 17,817
Gang Stalking (Dec '08) 2 hr pinkpanther 558
Gang Stalking and psychological harassment (Jun '07) 2 hr pinkpanther 17,028
dr phil knows annette marion cpms crazy, and an... 4 hr ANNETTEMENACE 1
Jesus/Yeshua is the Only way to God and eternal... 5 hr Donna Lee 1
I need a down mofo who I can trust to go in bus... 14 hr okc580 1
News Colorado Senate OKs Tax Credits For Private Sch... Mar 28 Elise Gingerich 3
More from around the web