Told what you can and cannot say at c...
Its Me

Orlando, FL

#285 Nov 6, 2009
Speaking of ECG ... where did she disappear to? She's hiding because she hasn't come forward to show herself.
CIA-Inc

Dearborn, MI

#286 Nov 6, 2009
Its Me wrote:
Speaking of ECG ... where did she disappear to? She's hiding because she hasn't come forward to show herself.
No telling. She maybe in a uniform by now or gone into hiding.
Wudz

Georgetown, IN

#287 Nov 11, 2009
City data has very little productive function. Why worry about it?
FrozenAngel

Marion, MA

#288 Nov 11, 2009
Who said we are worried? No worries :)
1whoLost

Munich, Germany

#289 Nov 11, 2009
CIA-Inc wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know chit from shinola.
lots of such u's there. moderated or not. wasn't that the topic?
Chad Tudor

Tucker, GA

#290 Nov 11, 2009
City Data just banned me for life for the ambiguous term: trolling. And not to mention, so called personal attacks and (how dare I!) question a Mod. They are probably run by the CIA and have civilian snitch patrols as mods.

http://www.offgridmontana.com/blog/2009/11/11...
FrozenAngel

Marion, MA

#291 Nov 11, 2009
One of the mods on cd posted I should increase my meds! I DON'T TAKE MEDS!!!! Nor do I need to!
1whoLost

Germany

#292 Nov 12, 2009
"excessive member complaints" seem to have lead some misguided "justices of peace" to exert power where they had better be humble and think twice before acting.
ah well...

and wasn't there a raffle game which corrupts any amibitious mind?
stalked

Williams, MN

#293 Nov 13, 2009
never speak ill of ambitious who <favor> banking politics where is the posh ,going come from
1whoLost

Germany

#294 Nov 13, 2009
stalked wrote:
never speak ill of ambitious who <favor> banking politics where is the posh ,going come from
who'd think of speaking ill; you're made to shut up long before: the atmosphere is absolutely intimidating..
1whoLost

Germany

#295 Nov 14, 2009
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
who'd think of speaking ill; you're made to shut up long before: the atmosphere is absolutely intimidating..
topix should reveal: you might be told off for saying WHAT "can or cannot" be said on c-d, while all along it has been WHO can say whatever they want and never be wrong(ed for it).
such a world must sure go in the RIGHT direction, imho.
Wudz

Georgetown, IN

#296 Nov 17, 2009
Whatever happened to ELOrocks?
1whoLost

Germany

#297 Nov 17, 2009
Wudz wrote:
Whatever happened to ELOrocks?
ahh, where are the smilies, those with the tears?
Wudz

Georgetown, IN

#298 Nov 18, 2009
1whoLost wrote:
<quoted text>
ahh, where are the smilies, those with the tears?
Miles of smiles. What's the point in shedding tears over an internet-forum?
1whoLost

Munich, Germany

#299 Nov 19, 2009
Wudz wrote:
<quoted text>
Miles of smiles. What's the point in shedding tears over an internet-forum?
<smiles back>XXYOUTUBE-ctpkk-u4fwQX X&feature=rec-lis-watch-cu r_emp-exp_stronger_r2

<pretends it happened> nothing HAS changed, or did i miss...
Just2Know

Alpharetta, GA

#300 Nov 19, 2009
I got banned from city data just for asking if their were alot of swingers in the Glen Laurel subdivision in Clayton NC. I heard there were and was thinking of moving there and asked the question and got banned for it.

I later found that Glen Laurel DOES in fact have many swingers in the subdivision.
1whoLost

Munich, Germany

#301 Nov 19, 2009
^everyone's pretty much on their own swinging safari, only some animals are infinitely much more equal than others.
1whoLost

Berlin, Germany

#302 Nov 20, 2009
Chad Tudor wrote:
City Data just banned me for life for the ambiguous term: trolling. And not to mention, so called personal attacks and (how dare I!) question a Mod. They are probably run by the CIA and have civilian snitch patrols as mods.
http://www.offgridmontana.com/blog/2009/11/11...
thanks for the link.
while i do not agree with the stated political opinion, it shows how democracy works, but people hardly having the "mental grandeur" to live up to the freedoms they "enjoy", in whatever superior or inferior positions they might assign to themselves and others.6
Normal not nuts

Mankato, MN

#303 Nov 21, 2009
SkiMask wrote:
I got banned for life for asking how people felt about circumcision. Just curious, first thread, and blamo; I am a troll I guess. I even inputed that I did not want any overly religious/medical posting. Just wanted opinion. Apparently the subject was as taboo as I thought it was. Whatever I'll find another forum to receive opinions on my topic and will get real opinion not labeling which was what I didn't want.
Seriously, a troll (I had to look it up and I am 30) I asked for insight on male circumscisoon, Gimme a break freeks! Banned then why I still get emails from this $hitty forum?
Been there

Bensalem, PA

#304 Nov 23, 2009
whymsy2008 wrote:
Hello to everyone! I am new to this forum so forgive me if my post seems in non-relation to the other subjects. I wanted to express a deep frustration I have with the city-data forums website. Probably based on pure stupidity, I decided to post a thread titled, "To All Yuppies Destroying Colorado"...Yes, I know that will rattle some chains. However, pretty much for fun and just arguments sake I went ahead and posted yesterday at this site. I didn't realize what a fiasco would ensue after my posting that thread. While I had a few that agreed with me, I more so had a few ticked off.Basically my point of view is that I do not appreciate the growth that is taking place in Colorado, and I think a lot of newcomers are bringing bad manners with them (specifically Fort Collins), and I do not like what's happening to Colorado in general. That's my opinion and I will hold onto that opinion. Inevitably when we have an opinion on anything, we will offend someone, that's life, but to be banned from a public forum? I got an email from "Mark from Back East", I guess he is some guy out there in cyberspace that runs city-data, and he refered to me as a "troll". Okay, I am really naive in terms of this forum stuff, but what exactly is a "troll"? Am I a troll for having a strong stance on the subject manner or what? Look, I don't know about everyone else, but I think it's becoming more and more evident that we have to filter every little word that comes out of our mouths these days. By being banned from the site, I am a tad reminded of a Nazi mentality that I think is running rampid in our society. Is there no such thing as freedom of speech? I agreed to the rules and regulations prior to registering with the site. I did not call anyone names, threaten anyone, or anything of that matter. I just had a point of view and a strong opinion on a topic. I could have chosen different words, but I think we are all entitled to our opinions AS LONG as were not deliberately hurting someone. Am I the only one that thinks more and more of our rights are being taken away (I mean being banned from a silly forum site)? I think that's extreme, but maybe it's just me.
HAHAHA... That mod you're talking about is "Mike From Back East" he just banned me for trolling as well, so he says, in the political forums. They are very biased there and they do use that tactic that another poster here mentioned about deflecting from the issues being debated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 hr Pilots Nail Drivi... 53,938
I Love Kickboxing- Aurora Aug 21 Alexis 2
teens don't smoke k2-spice Aug 20 Coco4u 1
News Former DJ accused of groping Taylor Swift testi... Aug 10 Laredo 1
Gang Stalking and psychological harassment (Jun '07) Aug 9 PsandMs 18,481
News Ex-detainees: Detention center's practices bord... Jul 29 american 3
Who is the worst Mod at City Data? (Dec '10) Jul 27 Miss Blue 1,364
More from around the web