A-Rod opts for hip surgery

A-Rod opts for hip surgery

There are 3 comments on the The York Daily Record story from Mar 9, 2009, titled A-Rod opts for hip surgery. In it, The York Daily Record reports that:

At last, Alex Rodriguez has a plan for his hip injury. The New York Yankees slugger is scheduled for surgery Monday that will sideline him for six to nine weeks - and that's not all.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The York Daily Record.

Casper

York, PA

#1 Mar 9, 2009
Who cares
samuel

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jan 8, 2012
People who underwent hip surgeries, including sports icons like Alex Rodriguez of New York Yankees should know about this: DePuy Orthopaedics, Inc., which has been recently facing various lawsuits filed by law firms in UK, US and Australia, in behalf of patients who underwent hip replacement operations. If you think that you might have received a defective hip device that caused you hip replacement problems, you should immediately contact your doctor, even if you are not experiencing pain or discomfort. The webpage http://www.hiprecalllaw.com/symptoms/ discusses this matter in a more detailed manner.
Donald

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jan 18, 2013
Let us just hope that he recover soon after surgery and catch up with the remaining season. Check http://www.hipreplacementlawsuitcenter.com/hi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 38,555
Conspiracy Theory My BOOTAY Sun Greater Good 2
News The Latest: Authorities say no pot chemical in ... Sun Greater Good 1
News Celebration for Girl Scouts' 100th birthday evo... Sun Greater Good 1
News Kerns: Ranching Heritage Center partners with A... Sun Greater Good 1
News He murdered her son; now she calls him every ot... Sun Greater Good 1
News Owner of Nederland lemur that bit toddler faces... Jul 22 Elise Gingerich 1
More from around the web