Lawsuits may ensue over ballot access...

Lawsuits may ensue over ballot access bill

There are 2 comments on the Colorado Statesman story from Jun 16, 2012, titled Lawsuits may ensue over ballot access bill. In it, Colorado Statesman reports that:

Lawsuits may be on the way challenging a controversial bill signed by Gov. John Hickenlooper last Thursday that creates a separate class of the public allowed to review ballots following an election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Colorado Statesman.

“Its Eaiser to fool people than”

Since: Sep 11

convince them they are a fool

#1 Jun 16, 2012
Sounds like Hickinloaer is following in Obamas foot steps..Ill bet thats why Obama had Hick come up to the white house a couple months ago..They just dont want the public to see the names of so many illegal aliens whom voted for the handout program obama is offering. Full disclosure in all government programs is the only to get the truth..

“Only in America”

Since: Jun 12

U.S.A.

#2 Jun 16, 2012
Sniper II wrote:
Sounds like Hickinloaer is following in Obamas foot steps..Ill bet thats why Obama had Hick come up to the white house a couple months ago..They just dont want the public to see the names of so many illegal aliens whom voted for the handout program obama is offering. Full disclosure in all government programs is the only to get the truth..
You really are a dumbed down dolt aren't you, Try reading before posting it helps your credibility

The sponsors of the legislation are Sens. Rollie Heath, D-Boulder and Jeanne White, R-Hayden, and Reps. Lois Court, D-Denver, and Carol Murray, R-Castle Rock. The bill purported to protect transparency in elections while preserving the integrity of ballots in connection with requests for public inspection under the “Colorado Open Records Act,” or CORA.

http://www.coloradostatesman.com/content/9935...

Did you read that co-sponsored by TWO Republicans along with TWO Democrats. Something called Bi-Partisan I know that sounds like a foreign concept to a tea freak, but it really does work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Colorado Government Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Exit poll: Colorado Hispanic voters favoring Cl... Nov 13 Carliti 11
News U.S. judge bars Colorado from enforcing law ban... Nov 7 fubar 4
News Aryan Syndicate Gang Member Who Escaped Parole ... Oct '16 Precious 2
News Expect delays during installation of traffic si... Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
News Obama Lied. My Third Health Plan Just Died Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
News Court protects Coloradans' civil rights Oct '16 Eleese Gengerech 4
News After subpoena, VA turns over documents on cost... Sep '16 Eleese Gengerech 1
More from around the web