A California couple found $10 million...

A California couple found $10 million buried in their backyard

There are 1 comment on the San Gabriel Valley Tribune story from Feb 26, 2014, titled A California couple found $10 million buried in their backyard. In it, San Gabriel Valley Tribune reports that:

A Northern California couple out walking their dog on their property stumbled across a modern-day bonanza: $10 million in rare, mint-condition gold coins buried in the shadow of an old tree.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Gabriel Valley Tribune.

kev

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 4, 2014
I don't see why they r trying to remain anonymous. This will be property of usa government. They should have nothing to hide. They may get small reward at best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Court rules California bakeries may REFUSE to d... 3 hr Wondering 30
News Judge rules wedding cake for gays violates bake... 3 hr Wondering 71
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr U_Nil_ Name 243,313
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr SAUCY FART 64,450
News After billions in tax increases, Californians d... 12 hr Coal is King 7
News Judge intends to visit giant homeless camp in C... 22 hr Emily Litella 2
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Fri Imprtnrd 201,803
More from around the web