Is Alien UFO false flag invasion on the way?

Sep 19, 2012 Read more: Examiner.com 103

According to Gordon Duff, senior editor of Veterans Today, intelligence sources are revealing that hostile extraterrestrials are militarily engaging with world naval forces.

Read more
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
wesley

Cocoa, FL

#106 Nov 28, 2012
Albert wrote:
WE ALL KNOW THE GOVERNMENT IS SUPPRESSING ALL KINDS OF INFORMATION AND NEW TECHNOLOGIES WE DON'T EVEN IMAGINE.
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO READ THIS BOOK, IT WILL OPEN YOUR EYES AND MIND.
Disclosure: Military and government witnesses reveal the greatest secrets in modern history.
JUST GOOGLE IT AND DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE.
HIGH TIMES.
there is a movement going on,the disclosure project,a doctor started gathering evidents,he now has over 400 people,top military officials,top faa officials,govt.,secret black opps officials and much more,people who have seen first hand,aliens and alien spacecraft,watch ( thrivemovement.com ) thrivemovement.com ,it tells of documented proof that there are at least 4 people whom have invented engines that produce free power for the masses,but govt. forces raided there labs and destroyed them and took the motor and there is a cure for cancer and other illnesses which our hidded,and why they suppress the alien agenda,the federal reserve(a private institution)the rockefellers,the morgans,and the rothschild are behind most of it.they control ,watch this video people and it will open your eyes...
dognes

Pittsburgh, PA

#107 Nov 28, 2012
youtube.com/watch... No whats alien? Goverment hoak you mean?
I dont believe in aliens its the Goverment testing
new inventions? no invasion happening
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#108 Nov 28, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4&feature=plcp No whats alien? Goverment hoak you mean?
I dont believe in aliens its the Goverment testing
new inventions? no invasion happening
Lagoon prefered to be called Alein over Humanoid. He is a big grey that lived predating human history in Middleton Wisc. They were once called human, human was a sort of birth defect of what they really were, eating, gas, toxins mutated lifeform.

"Muffin" is a stinky alien dog, His friend and him have quilles on their backs, they fight like ninjas and use shadow magic anything they hear human doing and then they scream in the night as they recall all life to find grassroots of all religious magic and play in th ebeginning magic on the dabblers. I met them when they glowed yellow, Dad had me at the hosptial to test for radiation, when he caught me playing with my friends as a kid. Later the yellow glow goes away, I thought Celestrial ancients and was just honored to be picked, as a little 8 year old I was researching 250 lifetime spirits of the soul belief system. I needed to see all my lifetimes in the past in existence HOPEING that having all my names and witnessing their lives was enough to be the dominant spirit in the last 250 years so nothing possesses me. And counsil them before entry. They were not originally from there, a paralel is open every 25 minutes They are on that realm that looks like a shiny black planet fighting GIant MOLECULES

Now in 1960s a Box with a red button was attached to a computer, on the computer screen was a WAJINA ALIEN They asked a ARIFORCE LT off the US TICONDEROGA to step forward, and put a monitor on his finger and sticky things on his temples, ALl the men on ship was in assmebly to witness, The ocmmander pushed th ebutton and he turned into the alien on the screen. ALL the men saw him Wajina, BUt the airforce LT still seen his own self and body, The men never saw him again, all they were told is secret mission a pod was sighted and the commanders were going to train him to enter the pod. I think he died.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Email: Affleck asked PBS to not reveal slave-ow... 26 min No More Preaching 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 42 min Guru 186,991
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Scientist 52,722
News A look at California's drought Sun the Fear tator 4
News The Great California Train Shortage Sun OccupyThis 3
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) Sun Nine Ball 59,250
News A look at why Greece is again in danger of default Apr 18 401K BC 2
More from around the web