Californians to vote on $7.5 billion ...

Californians to vote on $7.5 billion water plan

There are 2 comments on the USA Today story from Aug 13, 2014, titled Californians to vote on $7.5 billion water plan. In it, USA Today reports that:

Driven to action by the state's historic drought, California lawmakers on Wednesday voted to place a $7.5 billion water plan before voters in November.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Aug 14, 2014
Yeah! Those Mexican illegal border jumpers might get thirsty and God knows, Might want to take a bath.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
Lena Pardeux

Granite Bay, CA

#3 Aug 14, 2014
TerryE wrote:
Yeah! Those Mexican illegal border jumpers might get thirsty and God knows, Might want to take a bath.
Well that taking a bath part won't apply to your mama Terri. She still living in the trailer hon? LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min OzRitz 60,043
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 216,655
AT&T subscriber in california 5 hr Jam 1
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 7 hr Just Think 1,325
Bill Clinton "Did it " with Mondale's daughter ... Sat NoClinton 1
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) Sat Solarman 25
News Supreme Court leaves undocumented immigrants ou... Fri spytheweb 4
More from around the web