It Makes Sense For Toyota To Leave Ca...

It Makes Sense For Toyota To Leave California For Texas

There are 1 comment on the Forbes.com story from Apr 27, 2014, titled It Makes Sense For Toyota To Leave California For Texas. In it, Forbes.com reports that:

For Japanese auto brands, the logic of keeping their U.S. sales and administrative arms in California is breaking down under the outrageous penalties of conducting business in the Golden State and the changing dynamics of the North American automotive industry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forbes.com.

Nature

Bellflower, CA

#1 Apr 27, 2014
I think Asia should stop selling cars computers televisions phones to Africa Europe India Middle East.

I think Europe should stop selling cars planes computers televisions phones to Africa Asia India Middle East.

I think Middle East should stop selling oil to Asia India Africa Europe.

I think Africa knows how to live without oil, gas, coal, computers, televisions.

I think India working on halo. They know how to live without oil, gas, coal, computer, television, car, train, plane.
----------

We are all here at America (North America, South America, Australia, Antartica).

Go to jungle. Meet the animals. Human extinction is near.

New species will evolve on planet earth.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/dalebuss/2014/04/...

http://www.latimes.com/business/autos/la-fi-t...

Thank You,

Raj Chanani (Human Man Desi Earther)

(Human Man Brown at Earth)

(Human Man Desi Brown Earther)

(Human Man Brown (40 years old, 155 pounds, 5'9" tall) Desi Atatarian Humanist Marwari Hindi English Minglish Hinglish Torrancer Californian American Bengali Indian Smoker Worker Taurus Earther)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Democratic states wary as Trump embarks on vict... 34 min Taste2106 20
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr clay 231,210
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr panties9688 62,354
News California drought bill victory could be short-... 3 hr Rider1043 3
News Colleges pushed to note sexual misconduct on tr... 3 hr Lips9945 9
News OK, so, pota s legal. Now what? 7 hr ThomasA 22
Youth Track & Field Teams in Los Angeles County (Oct '11) 11 hr El Camino pete 19
More from around the web