Viewpoints: Health care coverage for ...

Viewpoints: Health care coverage for undocumented immigrants

There are 37 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from May 17, 2014, titled Viewpoints: Health care coverage for undocumented immigrants. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

Despite last fall being marred by a faltering federal website, the Affordable Care Act closed its first official enrollment period with unexpectedly high numbers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#1 May 20, 2014
"state Sen. Ricardo Lara, D-Bell Gardens, has proposed a “Health for All” bill (Senate Bill 1005) that aims to remedy the situation in California by making Medi-Cal available to undocumented residents and by creating an accessible option for private insurance coverage similar to the state exchange."

California has already surrendered to illegal aliens. They are going broke supporting another country of Mexicans.

"1907

Title 8, U.S.C.§ 1324(a) Offenses
Title 8, U.S.C.§ 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3)."

http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_readin...
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#2 May 21, 2014
VVA Obamacare and FREE Medicaid insurance!! LOL!!!
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#3 May 21, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VVA Obamacare for impeachment and prison 2014!! LOL!!!
Medicaid is NOT free idiot, taxpayers are forking over money but you know that don't ya. Now this is too funny some barrycare users will have to pay back subsidies....

Yes, Some People Will Have to Pay Back Their Obamacare Subsidies

http://herit.ag/1gMni8j#.U3yXKpfifug.twitter
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#4 May 21, 2014
FIFY wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid is NOT free idiot, taxpayers are forking over money but you know that don't ya. Now this is too funny some barrycare users will have to pay back subsidies....
Actually according to the article the system to reconcile income with subsidies does not exist so those who are being over subsidized will most likely never have to pay back the money. I'd be willing to bet that the system will not be in place until after the 2016 elections. Can you imagine if all those receiving subsidies had to pay back money to the government before a presidential election?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#5 May 21, 2014
On second thought with unemployment levels likely to remain at historically high levels and wages staying flat and decreasing for many especially if CIR passes there will be very few people who actually make more money causing them to have to repay their subsidies.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#6 May 21, 2014
spytheweb wrote:
"state Sen. Ricardo Lara, D-Bell Gardens, has proposed a “Health for All” bill (Senate Bill 1005) that aims to remedy the situation in California by making Medi-Cal available to undocumented residents and by creating an accessible option for private insurance coverage similar to the state exchange."
California has already surrendered to illegal aliens. They are going broke supporting another country of Mexicans.
"1907
Title 8, U.S.C.§ 1324(a) Offenses
Title 8, U.S.C.§ 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3)."
http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_readin...
No body is forcing you to live in California and if you don't live here.... then you have ZERO say in the politics of California.

Go worry about your State instead.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#7 May 21, 2014
FIFY wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployable people like you get it for free.
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#9 May 21, 2014
Amigo wrote:
<quoted text> It is "FREE" for US immigrants, you clueless anglo dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
jose the bigot racist speaks again...pot meet kettle.
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#11 May 21, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA me for the insane asylum for repeating the same posts over and over again thinking I'm changing anybody's mind..!!! ;)
We couldn't agree more, you're boring, and nobody but you cares about your flooding the forum with complete nonsense.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#12 May 21, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA FREE Obamacare Medicaid!!! ;)
STFU Taco
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#15 May 22, 2014
Amigo wrote:
Nothing FREE in America someone somewhere has had their money taken to give to someone else usually at the point of a gun called the IRS!! LOL!!!
Wow jose we're impressed...
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#16 May 23, 2014
VIVA Obamacare y FREE Medicaid insurance!!! ;)
lolol

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 May 23, 2014
Maybe if all veterans would sneak over the border illegally they could get healthcare, the VA sure doesn't seem to be working out for them.

Or, better yet, lump all the illegals over to the VA healthcare system and let the veterans get medicaid.
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#18 May 23, 2014
My close relative is a Navigator in Utah. The organization is wrought with fraud and easily manipulated especially by illegals. If they are using phony ID they'll get signed in, but it's the middle class family's only making 40-50 grand a year that will being paying the highest prices. He's told me the average payment is 1000 bucks/ no subsidy. These States that picked up the Medicaid implementation will take up millions of low income, possibly illegals. Minority's will mostly be picked up Medicaid program... Illegals will continue to plague healthcare facilities like free clinics and our ER's. More and more middle class Americans will be stuck with the bills to cover the poor and illegals. It's a freakin mess. And insurance company's are going to get richer and richer...
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#19 May 24, 2014
Obamacare y Free Medicaid is AWESOME!!! ;)
FIFY

Kansas City, MO

#20 May 24, 2014
[QUOTE who="Amigo"I am the king of copy paste regurgitate thinking it'll change someone else's mind - I am insane please send me to the funny farm where I'll be happy to see those men in their clean white coats!!! ;)[/QUOTE]

Sure no problem more than happy to help you out...
Amigo

Waterford, CT

#21 May 24, 2014
VIVA Free Obamacare!!! ;)
viva operation WB2

Kansas City, MO

#22 May 24, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Operation WB2 - Si Se Puede - please start with me!!! ;)
Sure jose sure. no problemo.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#23 May 24, 2014
Illegal aliens don't get intentionally put on waiting lists. Only White Veterans get put on waiting lists under Obama.
jose is a dope

Kansas City, MO

#25 May 25, 2014
Amigo wrote:
VIVA Free Obamacare!!! ;)
Just think what the gooberment has done with barry's touted example of government health care the VA. Let people die, wait for care. Yea won't that single payer VA example be great. Just think if they can do this to Veterans they can do it to you jose and believe me they will it's just a matter of time if things go that route. Yea make your VIVA barrycare chit but when it comes down to you everyone will suffer the consequences hell even dem strategists are saying it will, go figure. Have a nice day and may you suffer as Vets have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,114
Why do black people hate cats? (Mar '09) 2 hr Saichai 62
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 13 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
More from around the web