California DMV to Open Five Facilities to Process Illegal Immigrant Driver License Applications

Mar 27, 2014 Full story: NewsLI.com 11

The California Department of Motor Vehicles is setting up new facilities to process driver's license applications for illegal immigrants alone.

Full Story
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#1 Mar 27, 2014
They will be turned into ice facilities.5 hold a lot of people, they rented them for 5 years.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 28, 2014
wild child wrote:
They will be turned into ice facilities.5 hold a lot of people, they rented them for 5 years.
Yep... Agree!

Howdy Wild!
Jose

New York, NY

#3 Mar 28, 2014
VIVA California!!! ;)
Jim Schortz

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 28, 2014
Jose wrote:
VIVA California!!! ;)
california is bankrupt, you mexican criminal -%'es tell us that illegal mexicans like smelly jose here - are unskilled and uneducated and typically find themselves in our state penitentiaries
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#5 Mar 28, 2014
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep... Agree!
Howdy Wild!
hello , good thinking quirky, I agree also.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#6 Mar 28, 2014
Jim Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
california is bankrupt, you mexican criminal -%'es tell us that illegal mexicans like smelly jose here - are unskilled and uneducated and typically find themselves in our state penitentiaries
they the illegals dont see anything coming, it will hit them hard.
Sal

Miami, FL

#7 Mar 28, 2014
Jim Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
That troll "Jose" is not Mexican . I doubt even Hispanic .
Sal

Miami, FL

#8 Mar 28, 2014
California which is still a very pretty state will in time be a wasteland .

Mexicans will re-create everything they have fled .

I see it in Miami by other Hispanics .
Jose

New York, NY

#9 Mar 28, 2014
Jim Schortz wrote:
<quoted text>
California is not bankrupt, anglo azzzwipe!! My Mexican amigos who own homes there have seen their house values skyrocket, dumbazzz!! LOL!!!
ronnie

United States

#10 Mar 28, 2014
The only sane thing about this stupidity, is eventually they'll have a data base of illegals and start enforcing insurance and driving rules of the road. They must make them accountable as the population of illegals in L.A alone is 4 million. What will happen, is they will get caught not driving with insurance and a license, be fined, etc. And as they continue to skirt the laws and we know they will, Calif. will have a record of these lawbreakers that can be used to deport there butt's. They usually just hit and run. But wait until they have to prove legal drivers priviledge and insurance????? No brainer. These facilities will become ICE offices for sure....Wild....
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Jul 6, 2014
Not only do they have to be prepared for the ILLEGAL immigrants that might take the test they need a lot of facilities for those that have to repeat the test they already failed.

http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/01/10/three...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,703
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 18 hr Just Saying 56,777
California man shot in head for resisting carja... 18 hr OccupyThis 4
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Thu Rama 201,197
Maude Wed Maude 1
Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) Wed domax 27,505

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE