Bill Would Allow Cities And Counties ...

Bill Would Allow Cities And Counties To Delay Public Records Requests

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Jun 17, 2013, titled Bill Would Allow Cities And Counties To Delay Public Records Requests. In it, CBS Local reports that:

Cities and counties could dramatically restrict the information they release to the public without explanation under a bill approved by the state Legislature and sent to Gov. Jerry Brown as part of the state budget package.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Jun 18, 2013
This is not a victory for open government. I cannot believe the politicos are doing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 54,336
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 47 min Just Think 60,815
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jh4freedom 194,647
News Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) 6 hr TheWizardsApprentice 1,976
News California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat stupid hippies 5,134
just bored Sat gorgeousSophia 1
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... Sat cathmandiiii 5
More from around the web