Kosovo: Back to the Balkans on the lo...

Kosovo: Back to the Balkans on the long road to peace

There are 38 comments on the The Independent story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Kosovo: Back to the Balkans on the long road to peace. In it, The Independent reports that:

A political tour is the perfect way to get to grips with the recent history of a nation, as former Independent on Sunday foreign correspondent Raymond Whitaker discovered on a return visit to the region Note: We do not store your email address but your IP address will be logged to prevent abuse of this feature.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Independent.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
name goes here

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Jul 29, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
Churches that were destroyed was orthodox and cutting the heads of serbs its not like they did not deserve it
How can you say that? What a hateful thing to say.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 29, 2013
Who put funny clueless nut on my post?

Yyou could at least explain to me instead of laughing at me.
FederalisRegiona lis

Leabrook, Australia

#27 Jul 29, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
Who put funny clueless nut on my post?
Yyou could at least explain to me instead of laughing at me.
"Paper Lace" poster ? on this thread ?

Location hidden

#28 Jul 29, 2013
FederalisRegionalis wrote:
<quoted text>"Paper Lace" poster ? on this thread ?
I logged in to my new account.
I was posting as 'name goes here' but my location is wrong.
haha

Serbia

#29 Jul 29, 2013
SrbGenocidTeroristi wrote:
<quoted text>You are describing Serbs not Albanians.
Al Quaida bit makes no sense.
well, since that i live in Belgrade, and you are living in Australia, i think that your knlowledge of Balkan is very limited, the same way as your Croatian language.
haha

Serbia

#30 Jul 29, 2013
blimey wrote:
<quoted text>how can they, are they not servs?
the only way for them to behave is by sending the remaining ones back to Serbia,takeover the churches,build a bigger wall than china's along the borde as far as the Adriatic in the west.
wooow savage dirty Albanians are showing their true faces trough this post. I don't have to prove anything they do that by themselves.
PEOPLE, LOOK CAREFULY THIS POST, AN ALBANIAN SAVAGE WROTE IT. HE IS SUGGESTING AN ETHNIC CLEANSING OF THE REMAINING SERBS, TAKING OVER SERBIAN ORTHODOX CHURCHES, AND TO BUILT AN AUTHISTIC WALL TO THE EUROPE.
Dalmatino

Adelaide, Australia

#31 Jul 29, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
well, since that i live in Belgrade, and you are living in Australia, i think that your knlowledge of Balkan is very limited, the same way as your Croatian language.
Jesus, are all Beograders as stupid as you gay african c**k smoker.

You say you are posting from Beograd you panzy but nothing from your posts indicates that besides your IP address & that you are obviously gay. You could be posting from anywhere in the Western world or Africa for all we know.

Your so called knowledge of the Balkans is the mythology that all serbs are led to believe from a young age and i can tell from reading your posts that you are young & naive, its not that difficult to tell.

None of us here on Serbia Forum in OZ (Australia) have fixed IP addresses, you are chasing ghosts .

So waz up Beograd serb p****er (african c**k smoker) aka obilic, aka defense aka haha, all other serbs are embarrassed of you & ignore you because you type gay s**t you girl

Location hidden

#32 Jul 29, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>You could be posting from anywhere in the Western world or Africa for all we know.

None of us here on Serbia Forum in OZ (Australia) have fixed IP addresses, you are chasing ghosts.
Your IP location shouldn't jump to other countries. Mine jumped from the Chicago area to somewhere in Delaware because of the internet provider I'm using right now.

Who are you and why are you on the Serbia forum?

The people here are very abusive. Most of you should be banned for your language alone.
Dalmatino

Northfield, Australia

#34 Jul 29, 2013
Paper Lace wrote:
<quoted text>Your IP location shouldn't jump to other countries. Mine jumped from the Chicago area to somewhere in Delaware because of the internet provider I'm using right now.
Who are you and why are you on the Serbia forum?
The people here are very abusive. Most of you should be banned for your language alone.
Do the words "Proxy Servers" have any meaning to you

See , i didnt even use a swear word with you.
CroGenocidTerror ists

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#35 Jul 29, 2013
SrbGenocidTeroristi wrote:
<quoted text>You are describing Serbs not Albanians.
Al Quaida bit makes no sense.
He described Croats and Albanians
Kop

Broxbourne, UK

#36 Jul 29, 2013
CroGenocidTerrorists wrote:
<quoted text>
He described Croats and Albanians
Describing you more like
Kop

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#37 Jul 29, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
Describing you more like
perfect self description

Location hidden

#38 Jul 29, 2013
Dalmatino wrote:
<quoted text>Do the words "Proxy Servers" have any meaning to you
See , i didnt even use a swear word with you.
You're all using proxies??

I didn't mean the language,which is bad enough... I mean the hate speech and the trolling.

How many of you are on the Serbia forum anyway?
You can't be on the other forums (Bosnia, Croatia) because most of the threads don't cross with those forums.
GREATER SERBIA

Woodside, NY

#39 Jul 30, 2013
Kosovo is not indepentant only in name and albo's Muslim terroist dreams because it has no UN seat,will never complete in international sporting events,hasn't got its international dialing code,UNSCR 1224 is still the legal order,and Kosovo Serbs in the North control reality on the ground,serbia doesn't recognise the fake indepenence of its provience KiM!!!

All this means is that so called Kosova will never become indepentant not in a million years I say the kosovo terriost army prepare for another war!!!

CCCC
GREATER SERBIA

Woodside, NY

#40 Jul 30, 2013
Northern Albania belongs to the serbia state and will be a extention of the serbian coastline of Montenegro to the east!!!

Cetniks are waiting to liberate all serb lands the EU and US are going down and Germany is nothing!!!

Death to Albanian Muslim terroists!!!

Freedom to the great serbian nation!!!

CCCC
Kop

Broxbourne, UK

#41 Jul 30, 2013
GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Kosovo is not indepentant only in name and albo's Muslim terroist dreams because it has no UN seat,will never complete in international sporting events,hasn't got its international dialing code,UNSCR 1224 is still the legal order,and Kosovo Serbs in the North control reality on the ground,serbia doesn't recognise the fake indepenence of its provience KiM!!!
All this means is that so called Kosova will never become indepentant not in a million years I say the kosovo terriost army prepare for another war!!!
CCCC
Kosovo is independent
Kop

Broxbourne, UK

#42 Jul 30, 2013
GREATER SERBIA wrote:
Northern Albania belongs to the serbia state and will be a extention of the serbian coastline of Montenegro to the east!!!
Cetniks are waiting to liberate all serb lands the EU and US are going down and Germany is nothing!!!
Death to Albanian Muslim terroists!!!
Freedom to the great serbian nation!!!
CCCC
Serbian land is albanian land
Kop

Broxbourne, UK

#43 Jul 30, 2013
Kop wrote:
<quoted text>
perfect self description
You really are an idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Bill of Rights 242,242
News Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2... (Jun '09) 2 hr huntcoyotes 27,542
News California Senate OKs real estate fee to fund m... 4 hr Retribution 28
Ivanka and congressman Donald Norcross 12 hr Rach 1
News CA Judge Places Stiff Contempt Fine On Pro-Life... 21 hr cpeter1313 1
Jerry Brown: Another Corporate Democrat Fri SmartTexan I read 4
News PowWow Energy Releases Automated Water Records ... Fri American PieJamboree 2
More from around the web