Healthcare for Undocumented Immigrant...

Healthcare for Undocumented Immigrants: What Do You Think?

There are 31 comments on the patch.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled Healthcare for Undocumented Immigrants: What Do You Think?. In it, patch.com reports that:

When Obamacare becomes law in 2014, over five million previously uninsured Californians will have access to affordable, preventive health care.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at patch.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#24 Mar 18, 2013
Emergency care, yes. (Not the sore throat or tummy ache variety.) To be given the same care as legal citizens...no.
Mayela

Atlanta, GA

#25 Mar 18, 2013
The American Conservative Union’s three-day event, billed as “America’s Future: The Next Generation of Conservatives,” is seen by some Republicans as an opportunity to begin rebounding from the 2012 election, where Mr. Obama won a second term thanks in part to the GOP’s struggles to win the support from the nation’s growing minority groups — in particular Hispanics.

“As conservatives, we must leave no American behind and we must share our powerful message of freedom and liberty to all citizens...,” Mrs. Palin said.

“Those who may disagree with us on some issues, they are not our enemies. They are our sisters and our brothers, and our neighbors, they are our friends.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...

TLOL!
jeffery

United States

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Let them have it just like all of rest of the welfare bum .
North American Proud

Miami, FL

#27 Mar 19, 2013
Mayela wrote:
The American Conservative Union’s three-day event, billed as “America’s Future: The Next Generation of Conservatives,” is seen by some Republicans as an opportunity to begin rebounding from the 2012 election, where Mr. Obama won a second term thanks in part to the GOP’s struggles to win the support from the nation’s growing minority groups — in particular Hispanics.
“As conservatives, we must leave no American behind and we must share our powerful message of freedom and liberty to all citizens...,” Mrs. Palin said.
“Those who may disagree with us on some issues, they are not our enemies. They are our sisters and our brothers, and our neighbors, they are our friends.”
Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/...
TLOL!
I still have NO idea why Hispanics voted for Obama. He deported 1.5 MILLION Hispanics since he took office!! Many of them were parents of the 5,000 US citizen children that are now stuck in the foster care system because its not easy to deport US citizens. Its obvious he doesn't care about them and is a hypocrit.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#28 Apr 13, 2013
could we make mexihole a state

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#29 Apr 13, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
could we make mexihole a state
it seems this sorry gov we have is trying to make the USA a state of mexico,why else all the gifts and lack of enforcement cater to their every request or is it their every order.

we have gone backwards from a country of laws.
North American Proud

Miami, FL

#30 Apr 13, 2013
Serrano Red wrote:
could we make mexihole a state
Better yet....a North American Union!! from Canada to Panama!!
North American Proud

Miami, FL

#31 Apr 13, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text> it seems this sorry gov we have is trying to make the USA a state of mexico,why else all the gifts and lack of enforcement cater to their every request or is it their every order.
we have gone backwards from a country of laws.
Better yet....a North American Union!! from Canada to Panama!!
freebird

Long Beach, CA

#32 Apr 13, 2013
North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet....a North American Union!! from Canada to Panama!!
That's why the Libertarians are a bunch of loons.

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#33 Apr 13, 2013
North American Proud wrote:
<quoted text>Better yet....a North American Union!! from Canada to Panama!!
IF it happens, it will end up just like the European Union. Down the drain.
Serrano Red

Perryton, TX

#34 Apr 13, 2013
You would not beleive how they abuse the healthcare system, We have about 30 anchor babies a monthe here and its a small town. Instead of going to the clinic they go to the emergency room so they want have to pay, Some of the idiots do not know what tylenol is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Dr Guru MD CEO CF... 194,831
News Higher minimum-wage proposals gain ground in Ne... 4 hr barry 131
just bored 15 hr gorgeousSophia 1
News Proof of Trump's charity giving elusive 15 hr DR FAROOK 1
California, "THE" water shortage. *the pacific ... 16 hr Thomas 1
California 20 hr California 1
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 20 hr herrylau 60,823
More from around the web