Opinion: America Is California

Nov 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC Bay Area

The Golden State has long been the incubator for national political trends and themes.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

and look what has happened to ca.the unemployment rate alone proves that issue has caused a fail.

oh well those who like the idea if one falls we all fall is alive and strong with libs in ca so it looks,yet those very rich libs on tv will not fall it is the workers.

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

So does this mean that the country will be going bankrupted in a few years?
ronnie

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Today I went to a Mall in Utah. I decided to make a conscious choice to look who was there. I'm felt Like a minority. There were plenty of rude Chinese and Vietnamese, Asians. More Latinos than whites for sure. I watched them as they had lunch with their anchors. I left thinking, ther're out. They are all out. They no longer fear anything. I saw coldness in there eyes, one practically knocked me down, when I was reaching for a sale item, no apology, whatsoever. Nothing. California is turning into a toilet and like a gigantic Wave it's spread all over the Southwest. Utah is the place where illegals fled too when HB1070 went into effect. Even the white women with their kids seemed to notice the increase in the volume of them. They no longer hide their language barrier, rather flaunt it instead. Thank's Cali. Liberals allowed this to happen without impunity. Villar and his band of pirates. WTF
ronnie

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

sp. I felt like/

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
So does this mean that the country will be going bankrupted in a few years?
This country is bankrupt now!

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Good God, look at how companies are fleeing that state...does that mean more will flee the country?
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

and california is Greece

wait till tax intake dries up and the ebt cards go unfilled

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

texas is looking pretty good.

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

tomin cali wrote:
and look what has happened to ca.the unemployment rate alone proves that issue has caused a fail.
oh well those who like the idea if one falls we all fall is alive and strong with libs in ca so it looks,yet those very rich libs on tv will not fall it is the workers.
You're so ignorant.

California is No. 1 for job gains in a year

California leads the country in job gains, adding 298,700 nonfarm jobs in a year, according to a new analysis.

According to an On Numbers examination of U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data, California had 14,346,300 nonfarm jobs in August, compared to 14,047,600 jobs in that same month in 2011.
Thatís a change of 2.13 percent.

But the picture isnít all roses: California is still 857,000 jobs below its employment level five years ago, just before the beginning of the recession.

The nation added 1.8 million nonfarm jobs during the past year, rising from 131.5 million in August 2011 to 133.3 million in August 2012. But the latter figure is still 4.3 million short of the August 2007 total of 137.6 million.

Other states posting six-figure job gains are Texas, up 259,500 jobs and New York, up 121,900 jobs.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sacramento/news/20...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so ignorant.
California leads the country in job gains, adding 298,700 nonfarm jobs in a year, according to a new analysis.
According to an On Numbers examination of U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics data, California had 14,346,300 nonfarm jobs in August, compared to 14,047,600 jobs in that same month in 2011.
But the picture isnít all roses: California is still 857,000 jobs below its employment level five years ago, just before the beginning of the recession.
The nation added 1.8 million nonfarm jobs during the past year, rising from 131.5 million in August 2011 to 133.3 million in August 2012. But the latter figure is still 4.3 million short of the August 2007 total of 137.6 million.
Other states posting six-figure job gains are Texas, up 259,500 jobs and New York, up 121,900 jobs.
"Governor Brown has announced that the state budget deficit for this year is going to be much larger than projected, that more government services are going to be cut and that voters are going to vote on another round of tax increases in November.

Meanwhile, unemployment is sitting at 11 percent and extended federal unemployment benefits for workers in the state are ending. Because California is one of the worst places in the nation to conduct business, there has been a steady flow of companies leaving the state.

Those companies have taken a whole lot of good jobs with them. Due to the lack of jobs and a steady stream of impoverished immigrants coming in from Mexico and other countries, poverty in the state has exploded and crime is rapidly increasing."
http://theintelhub.com/2012/05/14/if-you-live...

http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/CalMeltdo...

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

The Flip Side to Illegal Immigration.

"Forgotten in the latest hype about illegal immigration is the cycle of lawlessness that follows illegal entry into the United States. The simple fact is that once someone chooses to enter the U.S. illegally and remain here illegally, breaking the law, either deliberately or through indifference, becomes easier and habitual: obtaining false IDs, avoiding normal bureaucratic requirements, violating zoning laws, etc. And when the host, whether federal, state, or local government, sends a message that the issue is now entirely political rather than legal, often the illegal immigrant senses that he is (and should be) generally exempt from the mundane laws that others must follow.

About a few hundred yards from my farm, there are several trailers, and dozens of people living out behind a single-family dwelling, in violation of zoning laws, and general water, sewage, and health codes about outdoor structures. I am currently waiting to hear from authorities that the dogs who bit me last week on a morning bicycle ride prove not to be rabid; the owners, who did not speak English and were not willing to volunteer any information to me, had several dogs without vaccinations, licenses, leashes, etc. who, without their ownersí worry, run into the (busy) road to bite those who happen to pass by.

In essence, in rural central California, the most highly regulated among the states, there are de facto no longer building codes, dog ordinances, health requirements, or any of the basic rules and regulations of a civilized or caring society. To the degree that the state cannot ensure near-instant parity for the arriving impoverished foreign national without English, education, or legality, it is felt to be culpable, without much worry about the new arrivalís responsibility to come legally, learn his adopted countryís language, and follow all his new countryís laws."

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/304800/f...
ronnie

Lehi, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

spytheweb wrote:
The Flip Side to Illegal Immigration.
"Forgotten in the latest hype about illegal immigration is the cycle of lawlessness that follows illegal entry into the United States. The simple fact is that once someone chooses to enter the U.S. illegally and remain here illegally, breaking the law, either deliberately or through indifference, becomes easier and habitual: obtaining false IDs, avoiding normal bureaucratic requirements, violating zoning laws, etc. And when the host, whether federal, state, or local government, sends a message that the issue is now entirely political rather than legal, often the illegal immigrant senses that he is (and should be) generally exempt from the mundane laws that others must follow.
About a few hundred yards from my farm, there are several trailers, and dozens of people living out behind a single-family dwelling, in violation of zoning laws, and general water, sewage, and health codes about outdoor structures. I am currently waiting to hear from authorities that the dogs who bit me last week on a morning bicycle ride prove not to be rabid; the owners, who did not speak English and were not willing to volunteer any information to me, had several dogs without vaccinations, licenses, leashes, etc. who, without their ownersí worry, run into the (busy) road to bite those who happen to pass by.
In essence, in rural central California, the most highly regulated among the states, there are de facto no longer building codes, dog ordinances, health requirements, or any of the basic rules and regulations of a civilized or caring society. To the degree that the state cannot ensure near-instant parity for the arriving impoverished foreign national without English, education, or legality, it is felt to be culpable, without much worry about the new arrivalís responsibility to come legally, learn his adopted countryís language, and follow all his new countryís laws."
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/304800/f...
You say it more eloquently than myself, but that's the point I've tried to make over and over again. The residual lawbreaking that follows, with the lack of consequence for the crimes. We taught our children that there are consequences to poor behavior, but this group of foreigners seem unaware, and condone their own lawbreaking, and are supported by there Legal Mexican counterpart's. Don't they understand that's how Mexico became a lawless Country and why they've bolted up here.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2012

Judged:

The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so ignorant.
california is bankrupt,san bernidino broke,stockton broke.com pton broke, and many more cities on on thr edge of bankruptcy,you illegals have broken the state of california,go get your facts straight,everywhere you go it trouble.i just dont understand why the american people let you illegals run over them,at least in the south there trying to run you illegals out

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••