McCarthy elected new House majority l...

McCarthy elected new House majority leader

There are 34 comments on the Yahoo! story from Jun 19, 2014, titled McCarthy elected new House majority leader. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

House Republicans have made the first change in their leadership since Majority Leader Eric Cantor unexpectedly lost a primary election last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Jun 19, 2014
I hope to God he's not another RINO that is soft on Obama.
Billy Ringo

Forest Hills, NY

#2 Jun 19, 2014
Too bad - I was hoping it would be Batshyt Crazy Bachmann - or any other of the wackadoo teabaggers.

Even within their own Party, the crazy teabaggers can't win an election.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2014
No, he isn't a tea bagger.

The RINO tea bagger lost the election to replace Canter as leader.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#4 Jun 19, 2014
Poor tea-baggers, they can't win even when they thought they won, LOL!

Location hidden

#5 Jun 19, 2014
If he's a RINO, he's gotta go.
They are too close to democrats and we all know how much they stink to high heaven.

Location hidden

#6 Jun 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
If he's a RINO, he's gotta go.
The RINO tea flake Raul Labrado lost.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 19, 2014
Eighthman wrote:
I hope to God he's not another RINO that is soft on Obama.
God has disconnected you.

Location hidden

#8 Jun 20, 2014
RINOS carry the ugly stench of the democrats all over them.
I sure hope this guy doesn't stink.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#10 Jun 20, 2014
Many of the republicans are war mongering democrats in disguise. They are heavily funded like progressive Dems and Senate races in particular are harder to win in for real freedom lovers. The 2010 election was a revelation to those blinded by this but the elitist controlled kept the reigns even with the tea party the reason they gained some power back. The 2008 election was a revelation as the republican politicians did not listen to their constituents and lost big time. Unfortunately the leader we have is not a man of the people, but a man of the agenda and a servant of the elitists. he knows it. Look how he has aged for that power. His soul has darkened as the lies and misdeeds accumulate. People vote popularity and get what they deserve while media henchmen twist or interfere with the truth using direct or subtle attacks on any issue not given the elitists blessings. So if the repubs win in 2012, if we get more rinos and neo cons it won't make a difference in the direction we are headed, but make people feel better because and R is next to the one elected. The move towards a much poorer america and a nation under the thumbs of surveillance and a short leash on any sentence uttered will continue and expand until a malaise does us in and we capitulate to total servitude. Not enough financial resources with to many people and a diverse culture of many groups of all kinds will bring hardcore responses from government to quell the discontent. There will be large swaths or areas where no one goes into for complete safety reasons and large swaths or areas locked down for people who desire safety. Freedom will be the last thing people worry about in that situation. And this did not have to be. But that is where we are headed.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Paris

#11 Jun 20, 2014
Billy Ringo wrote:
Too bad - I was hoping it would be Batshyt Crazy Bachmann - or any other of the wackadoo teabaggers.
Even within their own Party, the crazy teabaggers can't win an election.
Benghazi attack suspect gave several media interviews, before US capture, a whole card that is a deuce.

Paris

#12 Jun 20, 2014
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Poor tea-baggers, they can't win even when they thought they won, LOL!
Media Drop the F-Bomb On Obama: A failed president?
By Howard Kurtz

Obama’s overall approval rate in the survey: 41 percent, a new low for this poll.
More striking, just 37 percent approve of his handling of foreign policy.

Trading Bowe Bergdahl for five Taliban terrorists: 44 percent disapprove, 30 percent approve.
And the killer statistic: 54 percent say he’s unable to lead the country and get the job done, compared with 42 percent who believe he can.

Todd, who is NBC’s chief White House correspondent and political director as well as an MSNBC host, called this “a disaster for the president.”

“Essentially the public is saying,‘Your presidency is over’ by saying a number like that, 54 percent saying he no longer has the ability to lead and solve problems. That’s one of those things, you’re sitting at the White House going,‘Wow.’”

Paris

#13 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The RINO tea flake Raul Labrado lost.
Yep, the fix was in, but the Tea Party did win the WHIP position.

Location hidden

#14 Jun 20, 2014
serfs up wrote:
Many of the republicans are war mongering democrats in disguise.
Republicans are Republicans except when they do something you disagree with in which case they are fake Republicans and really Democrats, even when they have been elected and served in Congress as Republicans or thirty or forty years.

Uh huh...

They did it all to fool you dear...

Location hidden

#15 Jun 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Yep, the fix was in,
Yea, the fix... damn democratic votes always spoiling your plans, eh, Dumbo?

Location hidden

#16 Jun 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
Obama’s overall approval rate in the survey: 41 percent, a new low for this poll.
Bush = 22 percent.

{click}

Flagged.

Off topic, cross posted, clueless Au Dumbo Span.

Location hidden

#17 Jun 20, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Benghazi attack suspect gave several media interviews
So did Bin Laden.

I guess Obama is better at finding them than Bush.

{click}

Flagged.

Paris

#18 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, the fix... damn democratic votes always spoiling your plans, eh, Dumbo?
They sure spoiled the country.

Paris

#19 Jun 20, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>So did Bin Laden.

I guess Obama is better at finding them than Bush.

{click}

Flagged.

Obama needs to find the IRS tapes. Then he can spike the ball.
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#20 Jun 20, 2014
McCarthy is from a conservative district, one of the few in California. I was disappointed when I first heard he had won. I checked him out, and he should be alright.

Location hidden

#21 Jun 20, 2014
Yeah... it looks like the Republicans aren't appointing RINO tea baggers yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jacques Ottawa-O... 242,114
Why do black people hate cats? (Mar '09) 2 hr Saichai 62
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 13 hr Cordwainer Trout 2
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
More from around the web