47 dead in grocery roof collapse in L...

47 dead in grocery roof collapse in Latvia

There are 1 comment on the KSWO story from Nov 22, 2013, titled 47 dead in grocery roof collapse in Latvia. In it, KSWO reports that:

More details may be released in court about the death of a popular Danvers teacher who police say was killed by one of her students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSWO.

Jaker Ray

Drogheda, Ireland

#1 Nov 22, 2013
RIP to all the victims of this tragedy; & condolences to all their family & friends. Working in or going shopping in such places should be a safe thing to do not a dangerous thing to do. Again, RIP.

PS. I am from Ireland.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dr Guru 227,756
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Into The Night 61,772
News Police taking clown complaints from every county 7 hr Knock off purse s... 16
News `Unprecedented' market for city managers could ... (Sep '11) 12 hr mar 6
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) 19 hr trent 9
WHAT WILL G.W.B . LEGACY BE his foot prints... (Jun '06) Sun Tinka 311
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) Oct 22 kirbyjames16 201,886
More from around the web