U.S. makes deported immigrants take the long way home

Sep 29, 2011 Full story: www.latimes.com 4,382

Officials expand a program to transfer detainees from one end of the U.S.-Mexico border to the other, saying it's a deterrent to further crossing attempts.

Read more

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#4873 Jul 24, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>China still considers us to be an enemy, I don't have any doubt that they have designs on this country. Either way one looks at it, we are not in a good place right now.
Very True Teddy. Many in authority see China as our largest threat.
Outside of our Govt I mean.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#4874 Jul 24, 2012
Bomb Mexico wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Rico,why werent you Mexicans so hell bent on moving north of the Mexican border BEFORE the white man made this territory prosperous. Why now???
The Indians did not provide a free ride for them. That came after the indeginous were cheated and exterminated. Degraded and robbed. Mexico is always there, hands extended to Carpet bag.
One could say the same of Imperialism all over the Globe. Then the immigrants on the dole arrive. The system needs a serious revamp. Not giving way to OWO.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#4875 Jul 24, 2012
becon wrote:
you guys are nuts you are so full of hate, when will you understand that any of you guys dont know what you all are talking about so what if someone is illegal here its not comming out of your pocket? I dont think it is....I doubt any of you guys whos is talking all that crap ever work a day in your life so shut up and start thinking whats happening to our country its not the illegal immigrant its all about power and control.
Spoken so seriously by an illegal who is also a mooching idiot.
What is so wrong with your glorious Homeland that you come here for? Too stupid to admit your COuntry is a Rat Farm?

Since: Feb 09

Madisonville, KY

#4879 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever is wrong, some take the easy way out and leave!! Oh! Were have I seen this before??? YOUR EUROPEAN ANCESTOR ALSO LEFT THEIR HOMELAND FOR AN UNKNOWN FUTURE!!!! Now you want to complain that Mexican come for an obvious better life! I know you dont like it but oh well, BTW IDIOT, THIS IS OUR HOMELAND! Get use to it!!
No, it's not. Besides, YOUR ancestors were Spaniards, arriving in CENTRAL America and raping the women in order to dilute the gene pool of the natives. That's right, you are the product of rape. Get used to it.
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#4880 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
NO NATION FOREVER RULES FOREIGN LAND!!!!!!
What can this possibly mean????
That you sound alot like that Desert Dust Devil, Senorita!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#4881 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever is wrong, some take the easy way out and leave!! Oh! Were have I seen this before??? YOUR EUROPEAN ANCESTOR ALSO LEFT THEIR HOMELAND FOR AN UNKNOWN FUTURE!!!! Now you want to complain that Mexican come for an obvious better life! I know you dont like it but oh well, BTW IDIOT, THIS IS OUR HOMELAND! Get use to it!!
Where have I seen this before? As if you know anything of History, much less were there. Not all are your hated whites, idiot. Plenty of other races despise your ways and habits of living off your offspring. Your Homeland is the the pit of hell. Deal with it.
Your ignorant claims are just that. Send all the Glorius SPainards back first that overtook you, then do some bragging. Oh, that's right, you all claim SPainsih for the white blood. Get a clue, you are nothing more than a racist fool.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#4885 Jul 26, 2012
There is no rebuttal to truth. Throw another tantrum now mesito. LMAO at what an ignorant racist toad you are.

United States

#4886 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Spaniard. I know you people are fixated on that to further claim that we don't belong here as much as you don't. Last time I checked Mexicans are different shades of BROWN!!! Not Spanish white! So your argument is bullsh**!!
Thanks for reminding me I'm a product of rape now my anger is over the roof, we're can we meet?
LOL- while you're enjoying a good chunk of anger, don't forget about the Treaty of Hidalgo Guadalupe, in which mexico AND the US were blessed- mexico got to be free of occupation after the US whipped their asses, and the US PAID mexico for all the lands of the southwest (though as conquerers, we didn't HAVE to). Pity the Spaniards didn't do the same for your ancestors, you wouldn't be such an odd shade of brown. Now then, since you now admit that you remember being a product of mass rape and that your MALE ancestors are spaniards, ya'll have a nice day.
LUNA

Norwalk, CA

#4887 Jul 26, 2012
Nijoni wrote:
There is no rebuttal to truth. Throw another tantrum now mesito. LMAO at what an ignorant racist toad you are.
this mexica mesito possesses lunatistic characteristics with a deranged mental abnormality. Without question, mexica is a serial prowler, preying on his victims in several of these forums and neurotically blabbing out epithets to other Latino cultures in an abusive manner. Should he be labeled a bigot,“you betcha”, should he be labeled as a racist,“you betcha”.
This loonytune mexica is in pursuit of negative attention, well he’s gonna get the negative responses to his abuse and suffer the consequences of his rude behavior!
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#4889 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not Spaniard. I know you people are fixated on that to further claim that we don't belong here as much as you don't. Last time I checked Mexicans are different shades of BROWN!!! Not Spanish white! So your argument is bullsh**!!
Thanks for reminding me I'm a product of rape now my anger is over the roof, we're can we meet?
Take your midol and no coffee.
rona barrett

Norwalk, CA

#4891 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
not much I'm brown skinned, you know that tan your white women pay to have. That only mean my ancestor was an indigenous male! Thank you!
Ha ha ha, this is great, this person got you good. Now go cry your eyes out you poor little shanty town peasant!
rona barrett

Norwalk, CA

#4892 Jul 26, 2012
Hector wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your midol and no coffee.
This is good too hector, this little bratt needs a spanking. He is a weak little boy with a huge mouth, Im not so sure he would have the baklls to fight anyone, oh wait, he doesnt have any balls, go figure.
rona barrett

Norwalk, CA

#4893 Jul 26, 2012
justagi wrote:
<quoted text>LOL- while you're enjoying a good chunk of anger, don't forget about the Treaty of Hidalgo Guadalupe, in which mexico AND the US were blessed- mexico got to be free of occupation after the US whipped their asses, and the US PAID mexico for all the lands of the southwest (though as conquerers, we didn't HAVE to). Pity the Spaniards didn't do the same for your ancestors, you wouldn't be such an odd shade of brown. Now then, since you now admit that you remember being a product of mass rape and that your MALE ancestors are spaniards, ya'll have a nice day.
this mexica mesito possesses lunatistic characteristics with a deranged mental abnormality. Without question, mexica is a serial prowler, preying on his victims in several of these forums and neurotically blabbing out epithets to other Latino cultures in an abusive manner. Should he be labeled a bigot,“you betcha”, should he be labeled as a racist,“you betcha”.
This loonytune mexica is in pursuit of negative attention, well he’s gonna get the negative responses to his abuse and suffer the consequences of his rude behavior!
rona barrett

Norwalk, CA

#4894 Jul 26, 2012
whooyaa wrote:
<quoted text>
There's alot more to being an American than being born,fresh over the fence. It's a mindset. Real immigrants that built this Country assimulated to this country with success as history shows. The country didn't assimulate to their country or to them.
They were also proud of living in a country that had so much to offer and understood that their loyalty was nessasary for any success. And they became Americans.
And worked fine until the illegals flooded over, flying mexican flags speaking in a different language, even when they can speak english. Pissing people off with their I'm mexican first attitude.
Feeling cocky because the Federal Government refuses to stop it.
The worse this country declines the more you have to worry about the 300 million people that are not illegal who already see illegals as a big drain in their towns, city's and states.
250 million Law Abiding Americans own guns. Most have roots that go deep enough that they were taught to be proud of America. When it comes down to higher poverty for Americans, you gunna see a Big backlash against all mexican people because we have something to lose and illegals have only something to gain.
See there's alot more to being American than just being here.
Being the've cut themselves away from the Spirit of America will be their demise.
That holds true for ALL of us.
I like how you say that! Damn Mexican lowlifes, I can't wait for that day to arrive when America lashes out and sends these bigots back to their hole. freaking cockroaches
rona barrett

Norwalk, CA

#4895 Jul 26, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
not much I'm brown skinned, you know that tan your white women pay to have. That only mean my ancestor was an indigenous male! Thank you!
Now we know you are a poor little indigenous villager from the Jungle! Those villagers were butt fugly! Certainly not my cup of tea!
Hector

Albuquerque, NM

#4896 Jul 27, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
Go home. Go back where you belong. So what if you're brown skinned. You're a traitor to these United Sates. If I had my way filthy mouthed commies like you would be sent packing. Sometimes I just feel our constitution is way to laxxed. Don't like it here? Then get the f##k out. All you do is whine and cry little girl. It's like beating a dead horse listening to your pms rants.

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#4897 Jul 27, 2012
mexica wrote:
<quoted text>
MY ancestors were NAs, yours are spaniards and central Americans. So happy to remind you of the history of your loser country and the failures it continues to enjoy as it ruins the lives of your fellow countrymen.
LUNA

Norwalk, CA

#4900 Jul 27, 2012
To all in this Forum:
mexica, Vlad = same individual!

Extremely unfathomable that mexica from Maywood thinks he is so high and mighty, with his predictable attitude of a man on a mission to persuade Mexican people to revolt against the United States and the Anglo people and other Latin races, but also, by his careless actions, he is turning all of us against him and the peasant migrants from Mexico!

I am a Mexicana,“proud to be an American citizen,” who the heck is this monster of a man (mexica) who has demonstrated in this forum nothing other than demoralizing and undermining the confidence and moral of accomplished people other than himself?

This boy does nothing but put into disorder the moral character of South Americans and North Americans alike by increasingly degrading their value or quality.
mexica is a debaser trying to convolute history to benefit his own twist regarding world history.
If mexica is trying to depict or dramatically represent Mexico as a supreme or superior Country to the USA; he is going to have to accept the comments and argumentations from others in relation to his selective editing about the truth behind the many problems in Mexico, with its government and its poor people, to the mass exodus of its people.

I don't buy his art of discourse or use of exaggeration to persuade, or motivate particular audiences in this forum. It is obvious to us that he is just a pathetic Chicano full of hate, living in the ghetto of Maywood California. He should spend more time looking for a job instead of insulting everyone who doesn't share his repulsive Nazi ideas!
His discourses are seen as an attempt to affect our views about the U.S.A. and Anglo people; therefore he is attempting to use his propaganda machine to convince us to hate white people and other Latin cultures!
As a Mexican/American I am shocked and appalled by mexica and his bad manners and repulsive personality. With strong feelings, I disapprove of this boys interpretations of history; he's a Fraud in his particular adaptation of history ideas.
mexica disenfranchises himself and the Mexican people with his chronic disillusions and undeniable racism towards other civilizations other than his!
It is easy to figure out his despicable motives here and clearly figure out that he is an angry indigenous nomad from Mexico on a mission to brainwash the people of Mexico to revolt against the Anglo culture and America. Clearly mexica is committing an extreme act of treason against the sovereignty of the United States!
Mexica is adamantly attempting a betrayal of one’s own country by waging war against it or consciously or purposely acting to persuade rebellion within Americas Hispanic communities!

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

#4902 Jul 27, 2012
LUNA wrote:
To all in this Forum:
Extremely unfathomable that mexica from Maywood thinks he is so high and mighty, with his predictable attitude of a man on a mission to persuade Mexican people to revolt against the United States and the Anglo people and other Latin races, but also, by his careless actions, he is turning all of us against him and the peasant migrants from Mexico!
I am a Mexicana,“proud to be an American citizen,” who the heck is this monster of a man (mexica) who has demonstrated in this forum nothing other than demoralizing and undermining the confidence and moral of accomplished people other than himself?
This boy does nothing but put into disorder the moral character of South Americans and North Americans alike by increasingly degrading their value or quality.
mexica is a debaser trying to convolute history to benefit his own twist regarding world history.
If mexica is trying to depict or dramatically represent Mexico as a supreme or superior Country to the USA; he is going to have to accept the comments and argumentations from others in relation to his selective editing about the truth behind the many problems in Mexico, with its government and its poor people, to the mass exodus of its people.
I don't buy his art of discourse or use of exaggeration to persuade, or motivate particular audiences in this forum. It is obvious to us that he is just a pathetic Chicano full of hate, living in the ghetto of Maywood California. He should spend more time looking for a job instead of insulting everyone who doesn't share his repulsive Nazi ideas!
His discourses are seen as an attempt to affect our views about the U.S.A. and Anglo people; therefore he is attempting to use his propaganda machine to convince us to hate white people and other Latin cultures!
As a Mexican/American I am shocked and appalled by mexica and his bad manners and repulsive personality. With strong feelings, I disapprove of this boys interpretations of history; he's a Fraud in his particular adaptation of history ideas.
mexica disenfranchises himself and the Mexican people with his chronic disillusions and undeniable racism towards other civilizations other than his!
It is easy to figure out his despicable motives here and clearly figure out that he is an angry indigenous nomad from Mexico on a mission to brainwash the people of Mexico to revolt against the Anglo culture and America. Clearly mexica is committing an extreme act of treason against the sovereignty of the United States!
Mexica is adamantly attempting a betrayal of one’s own country by waging war against it or consciously or purposely acting to persuade rebellion within Americas Hispanic communities!
It seems you pegged him well!
:)
Nurse Rachet

Canyon Country, CA

#4903 Jul 27, 2012
LUNA wrote:
To all in this Forum:
The Computers are for educational purposes only!
[Norwalk Metropolitan Mental Hospital.]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min truth-facts 52,235
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 44 min Big D 201,767
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr NorCal Native 58,706
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 185,824
News Attitudes shift on illegal immigration, but uni... 16 hr ronnie 6
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... 17 hr Belle Sexton 24
News Anti-gay initiative puts California attorney ge... 18 hr Belle Sexton 13
More from around the web