Mexico's Take Over Of California: Complete By 2014?

Jun 6, 2009 Full story: www.the-two-malcontents.com 27,521

By 2014, Hispanics could control state politics, both the legislature and the governorís seat. Whatever token resistance now exists to defeat illegal immigrant measures like driverís licenses for aliens or reduced access to health care will vanish.

Read more
darthpokemon

Smyrna, GA

#31054 Sep 7, 2014
Yeah, I think they just took it over. illegal immigration are welcome in California, and Mexican President said that california is another part of Mexico.
darthpokemon

Smyrna, GA

#31055 Sep 7, 2014
As Non-White, I want white supremacy/White Nationalist to rise up
lll

Diamond Bar, CA

#31056 Sep 25, 2014
Alleycat1 wrote:
<quoted text>Mexico is very dependent on the U.S. for most of it's income. It would not survive 6 months otherwise. The U.S. cannot keep supporting 2 countries. So therefore we have to cut some deadwood loose. Adios Mexico. Don't worry I'm sure El Salvador wont mind taking some of its southern states.
You gotta be jk. Salvadorians taking over Mexico? Salvador is small in size and would get destroyed by Mexico. All southern Mexicans know Salvador doesn't mess with Mexicans
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#31057 Sep 26, 2014
ArtinCA wrote:
I'm leaving so it doesn't matter to me anymore. Mexico can have it and turn what's left into another 3rd worth country. Way too many cities already look like TJ. California allowed this invasion to happen, the Sacramento gang worked overtime to give more and more to the illegals and ignoring the California citizens and their votes. It's a real pity what's happened to California, but it's going to Mexico and the politicans and state govt could care less. I say put a wall surrounding California to keep it from spreading into the real of the nation. California is a goner and so am I. I and many friends/family I know are done and moving out while we still can afford it. We will have to sell our homes are a loss, but what money we get will still afford us to buy decent homes elsewhere. Don't know and don't care whose going to pay the high taxes of California...perhaps the illegals?? California only wants illegals from Mexico, they don't want US citizens or businesses.
California the most unfriendliest to businesses, thus yet they're all moving out.
Colorado is full. Please go to Texas. We have more Californians than we can use.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#31058 Sep 26, 2014
darthpokemon wrote:
As Non-White, I want white supremacy/White Nationalist to rise up
Careful what you wish for. You really would not like that.
Justin

United States

#31059 Sep 26, 2014
Mexicans are already on our wellfare and healthcare system and before Obama leaves office they'll be voting in our elections too. Perhaps the U.S. should annex Mexico, so we can get them paying taxes and we can start tapping their oil fields.
RADIO

Madison, TN

#31060 Sep 26, 2014
Justin wrote:
Mexicans are already on our wellfare and healthcare system and before Obama leaves office they'll be voting in our elections too. Perhaps the U.S. should annex Mexico, so we can get them paying taxes and we can start tapping their oil fields.
So, the next logical thing to do is just go ahead and invade Mexico and create a new state I guess, huh? At least these poor Indians could be treated fairly by their own government. In all reality they need a way to take control of their own country and have a real American dream that they long for.
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#31061 Sep 26, 2014
RADIO wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the next logical thing to do is just go ahead and invade Mexico and create a new state I guess, huh? At least these poor Indians could be treated fairly by their own government. In all reality they need a way to take control of their own country and have a real American dream that they long for.
Guess if it loads up with beaners and slides off into the ocean it wouldn't be any worse than sliding off into Mexihell!!! State was gone a long time ago.
RADIO

United States

#31062 Sep 26, 2014
Mexico should be returned to the Indian people from which it was taken by the greedy Spanish people and then the greedy exploiters from the north. All of South America( for that matter)should be made part of the United States if the fair thing was done for those poor people.
RADIO

Madison, TN

#31063 Sep 26, 2014
Let's face it! Something is terribly wrong down there, and it doesn't take a genius to see it. These people have been dumped on and no body cares.
RADIO

Madison, TN

#31064 Sep 26, 2014
Guess Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess if it loads up with beaners and slides off into the ocean it wouldn't be any worse than sliding off into Mexihell!!! State was gone a long time ago.
Can't you guess why? How can we justify what our people have done to the Indians?
Guess Who

Sterling, CO

#31065 Sep 26, 2014
RADIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you guess why? How can we justify what our people have done to the Indians?
Keep on living in the past. There is a future in it? Quitcher whining injun!!!
Larry

West Tehama County, CA

#31066 Oct 28, 2014
"Mexico?" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!
domax

Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA

#31067 Oct 29, 2014
RADIO wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs to justify anything? In the real world there's this thing called war when you lose there's consequences. Don't expect me to apologize for acts done over a hundred years ago by someone else. This goes for Mexico too. After the Spain took Mexico from the Indians then the Mexicans took it from Spain then the US took part of it from them.
Mademan

United States

#31069 Dec 22, 2014
Lets make a Referendum. Become independent and then be annexed by Mexico
garagehero

United States

#31070 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Yes, by all means, all useless people, please leave.
garagehero

United States

#31071 Dec 24, 2014
Mademan wrote:
Lets make a Referendum. Become independent and then be annexed by Mexico
Naw....howabout Italy or Spain?
garagehero

United States

#31072 Dec 24, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?
You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
Hmmmm....funny comment since white tweakers outnumber MexiNethers by a 20 to 1 margin...
garagehero

United States

#31073 Dec 24, 2014
Bored wrote:
I only wish that i could leave this country cause it's over.
This experiment is over.
Maybe you should stop experimenting with meth.8887
garagehero

United States

#31074 Dec 24, 2014
Sir William Ferrell wrote:
<quoted text>
Busy little Mexican meth tweaker tonight huh?
You'll never get a legitimate green card that way son.
90% of meth tweakers in Cali are white trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 3 min Just Think 58,819
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min JRB 185,883
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Agents of Corruption 52,314
News Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Big D 201,795
News Jerry Brown is mad Ted Cruz is running for pres... 9 hr mememine69 7
News How To Remove Florida Arrest.org And a Dui Mug ... (Jun '11) 21 hr the shield 138
News California attorney general moves to end anti-g... Fri Sneaky Pete 26
More from around the web