Need Urgent Financial assistance or L...

Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Contact [email protected]

Posted in the California Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pastor Andre Perez

UK

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Contact [email protected]
max jacob

United States

#4 Aug 21, 2013
Hello,
I am Mr max jacob I
am a certified and a
registered loan lender.
I
give out loans
with a low interest
rate of 3%, All
interested borrowers
should please fill
the form below and
contact us with the
email Address below
for further
Information. Contact:
[email protected]
Email:[email protected] .com
Full Names:.........
State:.........
Sex:.........
Monthly
income:.........
Phone
Number:.........
Loan Amount
Needed:.........
Loan Duration
(yrs):........
Thanks And GOD
Bless,
Mr max jacob
ffghhhhnn

United States

#5 Aug 22, 2013
Ffffgh
Barbarca

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 19, 2013
Hello every one, My Name is Mrs Barbara
Arnold, i live in Singapore and life is worth
living comfortably for me and my family now
and i really have never seen goodness
shown to me this much in my life as i am a
struggling mum with three kids and i have
been going through a serious problem as
my husband encountered a terrible accident
last two weeks, and the doctors states that
he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for
him to be able to walk again and i could not
afford the bill for his surgery then i went to
the bank for a loan and they turn me down
stating that i have no credit card, from there
i run to my father and he was not able to
help, then when i was browsing through
yahoo answers and i came across a loan
lender Mr larry smith who provides loans at
an affordable interest rate and i have been
hearing about so many scams on the
Internet but at this my desperate situation, i
had no choice than to give it an attempt and
surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received
a loan of $35,000 USD and i prayed for my
husband surgery and thank GOD today he is
okay and can walk and is working and the
burden is longer so much on me any more
and we can feed well and my family is happy
today and i said to my self that i will shout
aloud to the world of the wonders of GOD to
me through this GOD fearing lender Mr
larry smith and i will advise anyone in
genuine and serious need of loan to contact
this GOD fearing woman via
[email protected] m and i want you
all to pray for this man for me THANKS
kezia

Torrance, CA

#13 Oct 8, 2013
APPLY FOR LOAN
(LOAN APPLICATION FORM)

Hello good day to you,
Are you in any way looking for loan to start up your business? build you house, pay your children’s school fees, or to pay dept. E T C. we give out loan to people that are looking for money to do all kinds of things in booth small and large scale, we lend out loan to those that are in need of loan, if you are in any way interested, please contact this Email address [email protected] oo.com and also fill the following form, that the company needs from you. Please kindly fill the form as require.

The following is the form that you need to fill and return it back to the company as it is giving to you okay.

FILL THE FORM BELOW
FIRST NAME:
SECOND NAME:
FULL NAME:
AMOUNT NEEDED:
LOAN YEAR:
HOME ADDRESS:
OFFICE ADDRESS:
PHONE NO:
CALL CODE:
STATE:

Thank for your interest about the loan transaction, your effort and good respond to this company will cancel your lacks.
[email protected] oo.com
John Steven

Europe

#16 Oct 16, 2013
Hello,i am John Steven, a private
loan lender who gives life time opportunity loans. Do you need an urgent loan to clear your debts or you need a capital loan to improve your business? have you been rejected by banks and other financial agencies? Do you need a consolidation loan or a mortgage? search no more as we are here to make all your financial problems a thing of the past. We loan funds out to individuals in need of financial assistance, that have a bad credit or in need of money to pay bills,to invest on business at a rate of 2%. I want to use this medium to inform you that we render reliable and beneficiary assistance and will be willing to offer you a loan. So email us today on :
[email protected]
Loan Offer

New York, NY

#22 Oct 19, 2013
ICC Mortgage And financial Services, Is a sincere and

certified private Loan company approved by the Government,

we give out international and local loans to all countries

in the world,Amount given out $2,500 to $100,000,000

Dollars, Euro and Pounds.

We offer loans with a dependable guarantee to all of our

clients. Our loan interest rates are very low and

affordable with a negotiable duration.

Available now

MORTGAGE, PERSONAL, TRAVEL, STUDENT, EXPANSION OF BUSINESS

AND NEW UNSECURED, SECURE, CONSOLIDATE

AND MORE

Apply for a loan today with your loan amount and duration,

Its Easy and fast to get. 3% interest rates and monthly

installment payments.

[email protected]
Regards...
vidyia maharaj

Couva, Trinidad and Tobago

#45 Feb 21, 2014
i desperately need $20 000 T&T to cover my rental. please help me
Deega

San Jose, CA

#103 Jan 16, 2015
I applied for loan about two days ago and just this morning I confirmed in my bank account a total amount of $40,000 as requested from Blue Gate and now am asking everyone to use their services. For more information you can reach them via (bluegatedesk gmail com) email them if you feel the need and then wait to be as happy as I am.
Ali Ahmed

Islamabad, Pakistan

#158 May 4, 2015
i need 20000$ for my brother surgery. He burnt by fire last month. please help me
mark_williams

Bangalore, India

#303 Sep 17, 2015
Do you need a loan? If yes contact us via [email protected] with the below information.

Name:.......

State:......

Amount:...

Duration:.....

Phone#:.....
Margret Austine

Nairobi, Kenya

#341 Nov 3, 2015
Dear People

I still see it as a surprise how i found a real genuine lender on the internet ,before now, i had falling into the wrong hands of those fake lenders severally, but as
God would have it, A friend of mine directed me to this genuine loan lender who she said has helped a lot of people on the internet who are in need of loan. I then
entered many forums on the internet to research on what they have said about the lender . It was then i saw so many people testified of the goodness and magnanimity of
the Lender Mr Lawton Erickson . So many people spoke good of him saying that he has made their lives better with the loan he granted them .

The good words people testified about him prompted me to contact him for a loan amount of 95,000 pounds and today, i am also writing my own testimony here for other
people who are still speaking for genuine loan lender to see and contact the real lender . The loan he granted me has also helped me a lot and i am lucky to have known a genuine lender in the person of Mr Lawton Erickson .

If you seek for a genuine lender,contact Mr Lawton Erickson on their email ;

[email protected]

Thank
Connie Dierickx
Robert Reel

Los Angeles, CA

#364 Dec 11, 2015
Do you have any lucrative business idea or existing business that needs funding? We help individuals and companies to obtain funds for business expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Get funded at affordable interest rate of 3%,for more info
Visit dominionfinancialserviceslimited.com find out about the loans on offer or contact

[email protected] limited.com
Standard Loans

Nairobi, Kenya

#400 May 15, 2016
Reliable loan offer !!!
Here is an opportunity for those in financial problem and those who want financial freedom in their life, we give out loan at a very reasonable interest rate of 2%, we give out all kind of loan to help the nation from financial stress. Many are suffering and needs help to improve their life status, many are jobless and need financial help to start a business, many needs financial help to clear their bills and debt. Here is a wise decision for you now. Our loan offer is unsecured loan which means there is no collateral involved. As a loan seeker you are eligible to apply for loan. Contact: [email protected]
Lisa

Johannesburg, South Africa

#409 May 30, 2016
I’m Thomas Lisa by name. I live in Netherlands, i want to use this medium to alert all loan seekers to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online lenders. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable lender called Mr.James barry who lend me an unsecured loan of € 95,000 under 2hours without any stress. If you are in need of any kind of loan just contact him now via:[email protected] ex.com
I‘m using this medium to alert all loan seekers because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent lenders. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online lenders,i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need of a loan once you have also receive your loan from Mr.James Barry, i pray that God should give her long life.

God bless him forever.

Thomas Lisa

Testimony on how i got my loan
Mitchellealbert

New York, NY

#425 Jun 17, 2016
End your financial worries now: I can smile that God-fearing man, who had secured $ 76,000 Usd and two of my colleagues have also received loans from this man, without any difficulty. I advise you not to choose the wrong person, you will definitely apply for a cash loan for your project and each other. I wrote this post, because Mr. Favour Henry, made me feel blessed their loans. It's through a friend that I met this honest and generous God fearing man who helped me get this fund to pay for the loan of your life, you need financial help, you're stuck, do not have access to bank credit, or not in favor of the bank to finance your construction, real estate development, the development of your business your own business, you must have seen and earn money, bad credit or need money to pay bills or debts. Therefore, we recommend that you go there, please contact and meet with you for the services you ask for it. Contact address: [email protected]
Mr Williams Hood

Tempe, AZ

#429 Jun 28, 2016
Best Way to put an end to your financial problem by contacting her via(Morganarericksloancompany@ yandex.com)

Hello everyone,
My name is (Mr William Hood) and am talking as the happiest Man in the whole wide world today and i
told myself that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to
the whole wild world and am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was seriously
in need of a loan $155,000USD to start my life all over as i am a single dad with 3 kids and the
whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my
life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mrs Morganar Ericks, she was the Savior that GOD sent to
rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of
$155,000USD on the 17th/May/2016 and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to
contact Mrs Morganar Ericks via email at ([email protected] dex.com)because she is the most
understanding and kind hearten lender i have even meet online,she is good and honest woman that has
the heart of helping people with loan,Am so grateful for the help she has render to me and my
entire family,God will continue to bless her,And please kindly inform her that I Mr Williams Hood
referred you to her,because that was the promise i made to her,I wish you all great success,

Thank You All
SOCIAL

Manassas, VA

#438 Jul 7, 2016
Are you looking for a real loan at 3%? Kindly reply to this email ([email protected]) with your full name, amount needed, duration yrs, mobile number.
Ms Calistra Flores

Honolulu, HI

#455 Jul 29, 2016
Do you need an urgent Loan to pay off your debt and start a new life? You have come to the right place were you can get FUNDED at a very low interest rate. Interested people/company should please contact us via email: [email protected] for more details. Please kindly fill in the
requirement below;

Full name:
Date of birth (yyyy-mm-dd):
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Address:
City:
State/province:
Zip/postal code:
Phone number:
Monthly Income:

You are just few steps away from getting a secured and reliable loan with our financing services. Looking forward to hearing from you stay blessed.
Michael Hunter

Manassas, VA

#471 Sep 6, 2016
How i got my Desired Loan Amount from a Reliable and Trust Loan Company ([email protected] m)

Hello everyone... I am Michael Hunter by name currently living in Texas, USA.. Am writing this letter because am really grateful for what Mr Darren Watson did for me

and my family, when I thought there was no hope he came and make a way for me and my family by lending us loan, at a very low interest rate of 3%. I never thought that

there are still God sent and genuine loan lenders on the internet but to my greatest surprise i got my loan without wasting much time so if you are out there looking

for a loan of any amount i would like to recommend you to Mr Darren Watson the Managing director of DARREN WATSON HOME because he is a God sent man that can change

your life forever.... So if you really want to make a better life without any fund scarcity.... I would advise you to get in touch with him through this e-mail below

::{ E-mail:[email protected] dex.com }. Thanks. Michael Hunter

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques in Orleans 233,799
News Recycled wastewater to give Los Angeles County ... (Nov '15) 2 hr Dudley 6
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
looking for older men to have fun with 7 hr Grinder1373 1
read this if you're looking for a real woman!! 10 hr Syrup2995 1
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 10 hr Grape Soda 16,061
News Political Earthquake In California Gay Conserva... 11 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
More from around the web