heart check america
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Bill Preston

Philippines

#1 Nov 28, 2010
Has anyone tried Heart Check America?
Tim

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Dec 10, 2010
yes, scam company and service. Philippine calls to get you and wife in for a bloated sales pitch.
pvliving

San Pedro, CA

#3 Jan 3, 2011
I was employed by the Los Angeles Heart Check America, and they really do not even treat their employees well. They paid us late, often time by several weeks late! The sales manager would then randomly decided if he was going to pay the correct amount he owed us. Usually did not. All of the sales employees just had a complete and total feeling of apathy towards Heart Check America.

Glad I escaped from the grip of a bad company!
littlebird

Racine, WI

#4 Jan 8, 2011
i worked for heart check america for about a year. it was going pretty smoothly for about 8 mos. since around late summer or 2010 our paychecks started being late. david and lisa haddad own this company even though it cant be proved on paper. sheila haddad is davids mother and she is the one who signs the checks. the reason for that is because david and lisa are not leagaly allowed to own or opporate a business because of there past records. just google there name with the word timeshare. many people have been screwed over by there ventures including the employees. whenever they close and dont want to worry about paying the employees what they are owed they just say the company went bankrupt and theres nothing they can do about it. im worried about heart check america closing because all the customers who are paying thousands of dollars for 5 and 10yr programs that they wont be able to use because they wont be in business that long.i truely believe this will happen and in the very near future. the whole concept of early detection is a great idea. the scan is a great service. but the people who own it (david and lisa) are criminals and when this company goes down im sure they'll find a way out of it. just read the other blogs and ull know im not making this up
Lori L

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jan 20, 2011
littlebird wrote:
i worked for heart check america for about a year. it was going pretty smoothly for about 8 mos. since around late summer or 2010 our paychecks started being late. david and lisa haddad own this company even though it cant be proved on paper. sheila haddad is davids mother and she is the one who signs the checks. the reason for that is because david and lisa are not leagaly allowed to own or opporate a business because of there past records. just google there name with the word timeshare. many people have been screwed over by there ventures including the employees. whenever they close and dont want to worry about paying the employees what they are owed they just say the company went bankrupt and theres nothing they can do about it. im worried about heart check america closing because all the customers who are paying thousands of dollars for 5 and 10yr programs that they wont be able to use because they wont be in business that long.i truely believe this will happen and in the very near future. the whole concept of early detection is a great idea. the scan is a great service. but the people who own it (david and lisa) are criminals and when this company goes down im sure they'll find a way out of it. just read the other blogs and ull know im not making this up
PLEASE HELP STOP THESE PEOPLE THEY ARE THIEVES. WE HAVE BEEN SCAMMED TO THE AMOUNT OF $5,000. We have no reported them to the attorney General,and District Attorney
Lori L

Las Vegas, NV

#6 Jan 20, 2011
These people are thieves!!!! We need anyones help in fililng the reports to the District attorney and the Attorney General in all states
John

Medford, NJ

#7 Jan 27, 2011
Littlebird, Lori L, pvliving could you email me at us2newyork at aol.com . We are starting some legal/criminal investigation/action and will need your help. These people must be stopped!
ex friend

Louisville, KY

#8 Jan 30, 2011
ily
Brook

Denver, CO

#9 Feb 3, 2011
I worked for Heart Check America in Denver for about three months. My first suspicions arose when our payday continually got later and later and I wasn't paid the amount I was due (mind you, I was working off of 100% commission). Then, I began to check back with clients after they visited the clinic and I was told that the inside sales representatives were using scare tactics to try and sell packages and that clients were being treated badly. I promptly quit and was never paid for the leads that I generated before leaving the position.
Brook

Denver, CO

#10 Feb 3, 2011
In addition to the above, I am now waiting to receive a 1099 from the company and haven't even though the deadline has come and gone. A crooked company for sure!
concerned citizen

Bluffton, SC

#11 Feb 13, 2011
John wrote:
Littlebird, Lori L, pvliving could you email me at us2newyork at aol.com . We are starting some legal/criminal investigation/action and will need your help. These people must be stopped!
David and Lisa are "opening heart check america" in south carolina.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#12 Feb 13, 2011
Burned

Reno, NV

#13 Feb 15, 2011
Lisa and David Haddad and the companies will rip you off. The make used car saleperson look honorable.
SPP

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Apr 8, 2011
Hello,
My husband and I got our scans done arouns Christmas 2010. We were to have our reports in like 10 days to 2 weeks. In February we still had nothing and finally received the reports on Feb 22nd. This only after we called everyday for like a week and warned they would be reported to the BBB, Attorney General and FTC. We defininitely got the run around big time.
However, now that we have our reports I am very suspicious of the accuracy of them. In my opinion, my husband's report and mine are very similar. Has anyone else who got their reports concerned that the reports are real???????
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#16 Apr 9, 2011
I just spent $2300 on their services. Just wanted to get my heart checked. Did I get ripped off?
Sally

Gaithersburg, MD

#17 Apr 11, 2011
Yep. You are in trouble when the location goes bankrupt...
Less Onslaught

United States

#18 Apr 13, 2011
Nexra Blevins wrote:
I just spent $2300 on their services. Just wanted to get my heart checked. Did I get ripped off?
~~W A R N I N G~~ If anyone reading this purchased a time share do not enter the Heart Check America building, you will own the motherload!

Your "free" heart scan was given a value of $400 by the marketing folks. The first move is to put you in front of a master salesperson with a computer along with their "evidence manual" on the desk in front of you. The evidence manual has many famous people who died that had they subscribed to EBT services they may have caught their conditions much sooner and been saved. I will leave that open to speculation. But to answer your question, if you say yes to anything throughout the presentation but the free heart scan then yes, you have been whacked. There has to be a reason the medical profession along with insurance companies haven't absorbed the EBT technology into their practices. Think about it, if technology exists that could tell you in an instant all of your pre-existing conditions, wouldn't an insurance company own one? If you are worried about your health then contact your health provider, lose the 30lbs, quit smoking, exercise, eat healthier, and by all means do everything I just mentioned before you buy the time share, strike that, free heart scan.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#19 Apr 13, 2011
Less Onslaught wrote:
<quoted text>
~~W A R N I N G~~ If anyone reading this purchased a time share do not enter the Heart Check America building, you will own the motherload!
Your "free" heart scan was given a value of $400 by the marketing folks. The first move is to put you in front of a master salesperson with a computer along with their "evidence manual" on the desk in front of you. The evidence manual has many famous people who died that had they subscribed to EBT services they may have caught their conditions much sooner and been saved. I will leave that open to speculation. But to answer your question, if you say yes to anything throughout the presentation but the free heart scan then yes, you have been whacked. There has to be a reason the medical profession along with insurance companies haven't absorbed the EBT technology into their practices. Think about it, if technology exists that could tell you in an instant all of your pre-existing conditions, wouldn't an insurance company own one? If you are worried about your health then contact your health provider, lose the 30lbs, quit smoking, exercise, eat healthier, and by all means do everything I just mentioned before you buy the time share, strike that, free heart scan.
Oh darn!
Sam

Plymouth, MN

#20 Apr 13, 2011
While the company isn't very credible, their pricing is terrible, and they rarely pay an employee or a bill, I do know for a fact that the scans are read by true radiologists who will note abnormalities. If there is an error, it is only due to the quality of the radiologist.
Nexra Blevins

San Rafael, CA

#21 Apr 13, 2011
Sam wrote:
While the company isn't very credible, their pricing is terrible, and they rarely pay an employee or a bill, I do know for a fact that the scans are read by true radiologists who will note abnormalities. If there is an error, it is only due to the quality of the radiologist.
Double darn!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News California becomes 'sanctuary state' as governo... 4 hr cwi530 5
News Too many Californians are barely scraping by 6 hr Solarman 1
News Steve Bannon brings message of Republican revol... 6 hr RustyS 15
News CONFIRMED: Man Connected To Starting California... 9 hr Noe 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr Maverick 808 242,785
News Bannon brings message of Republican revolt to C... 13 hr Solarman 1
News California declares emergency to fight hepatiti... 15 hr hmmmm 16
More from around the web