Supreme Court gay-marriage rulings: A...

Supreme Court gay-marriage rulings: Anything but simple

There are 2 comments on the The Reporter story from Jun 16, 2013, titled Supreme Court gay-marriage rulings: Anything but simple. In it, The Reporter reports that:

If the range of possible Supreme Court rulings on gay marriage this month requires a scorecard, the potential confusion arising from those decisions may demand a manual.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Reporter.

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#2 Jun 16, 2013
NE Jade wrote:
I'll be LMFAO when the USSC rules queers can't marry cause they're same sex freaks, not opposite sex Normal & Decent people!!!
-NE Jade
You're funny. So out of touch with the world. Maybe that's why you're funny. You might want to change your schtick though, it will soon become as popular as blackface.

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#3 Jun 16, 2013
Bad Clone of NE Jade wrote:
I'll be LMFAO when the USSC rules queers can't marry cause they're same sex freaks, not opposite sex Normal & Decent people!!!
-NE Jade
Really R1........I guess you'll be leaving if it doesn't go your way, right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Maxine Waters Won't Be Charged With Ethics Viol... (Sep '12) 6 min Cheaters Club 13
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,288
News Some say it's time California had statewide rul... 51 min Le Jimbo 1
News Maxine Waters: 'The tea party can go straight t... (Aug '11) 6 hr Sheol 3
News Leslie Van Houten, Manson follower, denied paro... 15 hr ted 1
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 17 hr Edrosenthaal 16,048
News Victorville ranked No. 9 on 'California's most ... Fri Lulubelle Fire 5
More from around the web