Venice boardwalk rampage: Suspect Nathan Louis Campbell was once locked up for shoplifting

Full story: CBS News
A man who spent time in jail for shoplifting in Colorado was in custody Monday for investigation of running down a dozen people along the Venice Beach boardwalk, including an Italian tourist who was living her dream of honeymooning in California. Full Story

“Don't read what's to the right”

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
This is horrible. My condolences to the families.

Not to make lite of this tragedy, but, I sure hope we don't treat this like gun crimes because then we're going to have to ban cars. Then we'll be doing a LOT of walking. Then people are going to choke people with their shoe laces and we're going to have to ban shoes. Then people will just go around kicking each other in the throat to kill people and we'll have to ban feet and learn to walk on our hands. Then everyone will choke each other to death with their hands so we'll have to cut off all the hands. Before you know it we're going to all be quadriplegic amputees rolling around the streets of America. I can see it now- "America, home of the American jumping beans."
Harland Minch

Crownsville, MD

#8 Sep 2, 2013
never thought i would find one that was totally free, they all usually ask you for a credit card, but this one didnt! i was able to chat and use every feature of the site for free, send and receive messages, check my flirts and even free video chat. you guy and girls should really check this one out! its definitely worth a look http://tinyurl.com/k3hgvsl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,795
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr JAX 201,161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr B as in B S as in S 49,177
Condoleezza Rice urges Republican party to be m... (Mar '14) 17 hr Swedenforever 58
Seeking lawyer for big lawsuit 19 hr Outraged 1
California has 2.4 million government employees... (Apr '11) 23 hr Calling BS 7
female wants skype fun Tue DreamerToni326 1
More from around the web