Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles

Apr 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

The newly formed Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles needs your help . After devoting over a decade to serving varied local rescue organizations and shelters, and spending a small fortune in the process, Tamara Pitman has decided to create her own personal rescue, simplistically called Dachshund Rescue of Los Angeles .

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Jun 7, 2013
Brenda

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

#1 May 6, 2013
Tamara went to the Rancho Shelter, and lied threw a fit and complained that she drove 200 miles to adopt a dog. Sounds okay? No, she lied and misrepresented herself to get her way. there was a lovely family with two children wanting to adopt the same dog. She kept this dog from a loving family so she could take the dog to the LaBrea Tarpits event. She is a sham, a liar and not to be trusted. While she was in the shelter she left a foster dog in her car with an outside temperature of 92 degrees. it was not until a staffer googled her name that we found this out. Awful person who is dishonest. This is not the way to conduct business.
Anon

Lawndale, CA

#2 Jun 7, 2013
Brenda wrote:
Tamara went to the Rancho Shelter, and lied threw a fit and complained that she drove 200 miles to adopt a dog. Sounds okay? No, she lied and misrepresented herself to get her way. there was a lovely family with two children wanting to adopt the same dog. She kept this dog from a loving family so she could take the dog to the LaBrea Tarpits event. She is a sham, a liar and not to be trusted. While she was in the shelter she left a foster dog in her car with an outside temperature of 92 degrees. it was not until a staffer googled her name that we found this out. Awful person who is dishonest. This is not the way to conduct business.
VERY VERY INTERESTING. Something very similar happened to me and I am very upset, thank u for sharing this.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min LessHypeMoreFact 46,300
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 18 min Frankie Rizzo 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr LRS 177,361
Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr RiccardoFire 200,577
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Reverend Alan 54,845
California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 2 hr Macko mono 5,000
Britain, California to Work Together on Global ... (Aug '06) 3 hr SpaceBlues 5
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••