DMV Seeks Public Input For Issuing Un...

DMV Seeks Public Input For Issuing Undocumented Immigrants' Licenses

There are 6 comments on the CBS Local story from Jan 28, 2014, titled DMV Seeks Public Input For Issuing Undocumented Immigrants' Licenses. In it, CBS Local reports that:

SAN JOSE/ SACRAMENTO - The California Department of Motor Vehicles is looking for public input as it works to implement the new law allowing undocumented immigrants to get their driver's licenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Since: Apr 10

Tampa, FL

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Keep records of how many DUIs illegal aliens get, also how many people they kill.

Just look at Mexico and their drivers and this is what you're going to get.
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Jan 29, 2014
If nothing else they must go through the same licensing process a legal US citizen must go through including a written test.

But we know that won't happen because they don't have to provide the documentation a legal US citizen must. I"ve spent hours at government offices waiting for certified copies of the required documents and all I did was move.

Every new driver going through the licensing process should sue for discrimination.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#4 Jan 29, 2014
Wtf is an "undocumented immigrant"??
sheepleloveroyal ty

Bryn Mawr, PA

#5 Jan 29, 2014
Sneaky Pete wrote:
Wtf is an "undocumented immigrant"??
The politically correct verbage for ILLEGAL border crosser or crimigrant. Also known as potential voters to the "PROfessional politician".

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#6 Jan 29, 2014
sheepleloveroyalty wrote:
<quoted text>
The politically correct verbage for ILLEGAL border crosser or crimigrant. Also known as potential voters to the "PROfessional politician".
Ahh, kind of like how the liberals call bad guys "enemy combatants" instead of terrorists because they don't want to hurt the feelings of the poor America hating murderers?
ronnie

South Jordan, UT

#7 Jan 29, 2014
The public want's to make them accountable for there poor driving habit's, murderer of the road..... People get in the way of the Mexican driver, they're curtains. The public never get the last word, or should I say they only get the last word. Any State hoping illegals will do what is right and apply take the exams and buy insurance have been smoking to much.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min Mothra 54,338
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 41 min Rogue Scholar 05 194,649
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 hr Just Think 60,812
News Federal judge to issue Proposition 8 decision W... (Aug '10) 8 hr TheWizardsApprentice 1,975
News California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) Sat stupid hippies 5,134
just bored Sat gorgeousSophia 1
News Rock Royalty Ava Sambora's Guide to the Best Su... Sat cathmandiiii 5
More from around the web