AM Alert: State spotlights toxic cons...

AM Alert: State spotlights toxic consumer goods in California

There are 1 comment on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Mar 13, 2014, titled AM Alert: State spotlights toxic consumer goods in California. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

New regulations adopted last October by the California Department of Toxic Substances Control require manufacturers to seek safer alternatives to harmful chemical products used in consumer goods.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

reality check

Rosemead, CA

#1 Mar 14, 2014
why ban things that work like Methylene Chloride for a paint stripper/ brush cleaner or chlorinated hydrocarbon parts dip for things that do not like baking soda or lemon juice for sodium hydroxide oven cleaner

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Dr Guru 214,660
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min Into The Night 59,546
News Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in Dead Heat... 51 min Flip the Frog 2
Stop the Mexican Illegal Alien Train 3 hr USA Suicide Watcher 16
News Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, ren... 7 hr Go Blue Forever 6
Jess Chapman 15 hr I wanted you back 1
Need Urgent Financial assistance or Loan? Conta... (Jun '13) 19 hr Lisa 15
More from around the web