Protesters block buses carrying immig...

Protesters block buses carrying immigrants

There are 104 comments on the KOCO-TV Oklahoma City story from Jul 2, 2014, titled Protesters block buses carrying immigrants. In it, KOCO-TV Oklahoma City reports that:

A wall of angry protesters blocked three buses of undocumented immigrants in Southern California, forcing them to turn around -- but with no clear final destination.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOCO-TV Oklahoma City.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#87 Jul 4, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Does't this group exist by encouraging racism, encouraging xenophobia and nativism, and is considered a hate group?

Seems they were blocking the process and obstructing processing these women and children - all the time flag waving their hate.
You sure take up for those that break our laws. Who's your parole supervisor.

Paris

#88 Jul 4, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Who signed the bill in 08 that moves unattended children at the border to DHS for processing?
So you don't understand the difference between a few hundred kids coming in 2008 and Obama inviting Ted of thousands. Typical low and slow information voters.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#91 Jul 4, 2014
how true wrote:
How about homeless AMERICANS and AMERICAN vets taken care of instead of ILLEGALS who just want a hand out...Do you know that the scumbag ACLU went running on day one to protect these ILLEGALS,can,we get the ACLU scumbags to protect AMERICANS? HELL NO!
W r always giving to thr funraisrs & who knows who gts th mony. Jrry Lwis?
H ma us sik with his tlthons.
It sms lik th y r bringing in all of ths familis on purpose.
Why woul you kom all this way just to go bak?
Th vtrans kom bak from war & th y r krazy. W ha to grow up with thm
& th y shoul hav just stay ovr thr. Alkoholiks who hv bn train to kill.
Th y r psykos. Th y n rhab.
Stop joining th army & go to kollg. Mak a lif for yourself. What a wast of mon y.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#93 Jul 5, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
W r always giving to thr funraisrs & who knows who gts th mony. Jrry Lwis?
H ma us sik with his tlthons.
It sms lik th y r bringing in all of ths familis on purpose.
Why woul you kom all this way just to go bak?
Th vtrans kom bak from war & th y r krazy. W ha to grow up with thm
& th y shoul hav just stay ovr thr. Alkoholiks who hv bn train to kill.
Th y r psykos. Th y n rhab.
Stop joining th army & go to kollg. Mak a lif for yourself. What a wast of mon y.
my word ! where did you go to " kollg "?
madhatter

Fort Atkinson, WI

#94 Jul 5, 2014
Six of those criminal thugs were arrested for threatening and intimidating children
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#95 Jul 5, 2014
madhatter wrote:
Six of those criminal thugs were arrested for threatening and intimidating children
Good. It is remarkable that these clown are waving American flag while simultaneously interfering with Border Patrol agents enforcing the law.
spud

Bangor, PA

#96 Jul 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Good. It is remarkable that these clown are waving American flag while simultaneously interfering with Border Patrol agents enforcing the law.
Everything went bad when Obama started directing the border patrol not to do their job. How many agents have to publically testify that Obama has tied their hands before we realize that Obama is destroying the integrity of our legal system?

Paris

#97 Jul 6, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Everything went bad when Obama started directing the border patrol not to do their job. How many agents have to publically testify that Obama has tied their hands before we realize that Obama is destroying the integrity of our legal system?
Oath of Office for President

US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

Before he enter on the execution of his office, he shall take the following oath or affirmation: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Coyotetracker

Rancho Santa Fe, CA

#98 Jul 6, 2014
Spay, nueter and deport.
spud

Bangor, PA

#99 Jul 6, 2014
Coyotetracker wrote:
Spay, nueter and deport.
That's funny. They should throw a tattoo on their foreheads too. That would make it easier to spot them if they come back.
nope to dope

Kansas City, MO

#100 Jul 6, 2014
Coyotetracker wrote:
Spay, nueter and deport.
Tis what they do to feral animals..no difference here...Deport deport deport...chip and dip em with an exploding GPS device.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#101 Jul 6, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Everything went bad when Obama started directing the border patrol not to do their job. How many agents have to publically testify that Obama has tied their hands before we realize that Obama is destroying the integrity of our legal system?
Th y r Amrikans.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#102 Jul 6, 2014
spud wrote:
I don't know if you follow the news, but there is a story making the rounds about the 50,000 people who have been detained recently. Nothing new there.

Let me know when the FIRST "agents have to publically testify". Just cause you heard it on Topix doesn't make it so.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#103 Jul 6, 2014
AMERICA RISING, GOD BLESS.
boo ya

Virginia Beach, VA

#104 Jul 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me know when the FIRST "agents have to publically testify".
Sure.

Right after you let us know the answer to the one question you always dodge:

In what way is crossing the border illegally in compliance with the law?

We won't hold our breath.........
spud

Bangor, PA

#105 Jul 6, 2014
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Th y r Amrikans.
Yo Qdog. WTF does that garbage even mean?
spud

Bangor, PA

#106 Jul 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know if you follow the news, but there is a story making the rounds about the 50,000 people who have been detained recently. Nothing new there.
Let me know when the FIRST "agents have to publically testify". Just cause you heard it on Topix doesn't make it so.
Hey dude. I forgot more than you ever knew. That's just for starters so it's best you pipe down now. You're a predictable light weight.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#107 Jul 6, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>Hey dude. I forgot more than you ever knew. That's just for starters so it's best you pipe down now. You're a predictable light weight.
So did you also forget to attached the list of agents that have "been forced to publically testify" that they have been blocked from doing their jobs?
spud

Bangor, PA

#108 Jul 6, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So did you also forget to attached the list of agents that have "been forced to publically testify" that they have been blocked from doing their jobs?
Who said forced, lightweight?

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

#110 Jul 7, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
Hopefully a great awakening is beginning

Just remember when you vote in November 2014, that a new Broom sweeps clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min Dr Guru 197,022
News Brown seeks to broaden California's clean-energ... 2 hr Solarman 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr IB DaMann 54,513
IT IS TIME To BUILD A WALL To KEEP OUT The CANA... 7 hr Joe Balls 1
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 11 hr Tiger 16,025
News $2 more for cigarettes? California tobacco tax ... Sat JTTF 8
News Dead migrants found in abandoned truck near Aus... Sat Asian Guy 1
More from around the web