Protesters block buses carrying immigrants

Jul 2, 2014 Full story: KOCO-TV Oklahoma City 104

A wall of angry protesters blocked three buses of undocumented immigrants in Southern California, forcing them to turn around -- but with no clear final destination.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Microhut Clowns

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jul 2, 2014
Emnesty foo Ommigrams? ;-000
well

Rio Rancho, NM

#2 Jul 2, 2014
It's their neighborhoods, it's their local/state tax dollars going to be used after the fed catch/relocate/release program goes into full swing. Why aren't the feds using alcatraz island ? with the diseases being found in these border jumpers, the criminal backgrounds, doesn't it make sense to quarantine them till they are disease free and if criminally deportable sent home ? Ellis island quarantined 'legal' immigrants all the time.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2014
Hopefully a great awakening is beginning.
spud

Leola, PA

#4 Jul 2, 2014
If they try to slip any in over here in Pa., I'll guaranty you those busses will be turned around as well. This idiot thinks he can stash these invaders anywhere he wants.

Since: Jan 09

california

#5 Jul 2, 2014
There buses were rerouted to San Ysidrio near San Diego. There is a border patrol processing center there. They will more than likely be San Diego's problem now since it clear that the feds are not going to take care of the problem. Once the children are released the next step will be the bleeding hearts screaming that these children should not be away from their parents and a way will be found by our politicians to relocate their parents here. Once that is done they will need more money to support them so get ready for the feds dipping into your pocket book.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#6 Jul 2, 2014
Let's see. On one hand we have people who are 100% in compliance with the law and on the other hand we have people who have decided they do not like the laws that we have in the US.

It is so telling that the people on these boards have sided against the law abiding people and have endorsed the lawless mobs who are blocking law enforcement personal from doing their job.

So much for the fake "law and order" concerns they use to justify the spew they post.

time

Abilene, TX

#7 Jul 2, 2014
its about time we the peeps got off our arsses and done something!
WOW

Las Vegas, NV

#8 Jul 2, 2014
Gee Americans fighting AGAINST illegal aliens. Even better CA getting tired of all the illegal aliens plaguing their State. It is like a disease that won't go away until you eliminate the source.
Time for America to get tough. Illegal aliens are that cancer that has no cure. This country will realize sooner than later that all these freebies that illegals get and Americans DON'T get will wear thin on America.
FIGHT this disease America.
And impeach ohbama and fire holder. A must for America to survive this plague.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#9 Jul 2, 2014
Itís time for every American who loves his country to stop the buses with the Obamaís parent deserted children and prevent them from being dumped as garbage in the streets of America. It is illegal for the Jihadist in chief Obama and his Iranian top advisor Valerie Jarrett to bring chaos and anarchy to America as ordered by the Satanic Jihadist Iranian Khumenie in effort to destroy America by all means. Itís time to stop the evil regime of Obama from destroying American by gathering of thousands of Americans near the border and preventing from the buses to take the children into US cities so that Obama will be forced to send the children back where they belong. Stop the deserting of little kids by Obama in the streets of America with the support of the fascist regime of Obama that seek conversion of America to a new Caliphate like the ISIS of Iraq and Syria where the Mozlem Brother terrorists are using Obama's US HMVIs and US Stinger missiles to behead Christians in Iraq.

california

#10 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
Let's see. On one hand we have people who are 100% in compliance with the law and on the other hand we have people who have decided they do not like the laws that we have in the US.
It is so telling that the people on these boards have sided against the law abiding people and have endorsed the lawless mobs who are blocking law enforcement personal from doing their job.
So much for the fake "law and order" concerns they use to justify the spew they post.
The lawless mobs are Americans who have the right to voice their opinion and to protest the same as you or I. I guarantee that is these illegal aliens were dropped off into your community you would be singing a different tune. Too bad that theses illegals can not be dropped off in the neighborhoods of the politicians who refuse to resolve the immigration issue.

california

#11 Jul 2, 2014
Besides the feds will from now on not announce where these illegals are being taken and will just drop them off and the local community will have to deal with the issue. Time to deal with the immigration issue, strengthen the border then streamline the immigration process so those that want to be citizens can. If the current illegals had applied for citizenship years ago then they would probably be citizens now.

Unfortunately we will most likely have to deal with a medical pandemic before anything will get done. The diseases that are flowing in with these illegals are not being announced to the public....why not....wait...its another crisis waiting to be taken advantage of. I am glad all my vaccinations are current.
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#12 Jul 2, 2014
topgun0848 wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawless mobs are Americans who have the right to voice their opinion and to protest the same as you or I. I guarantee that is these illegal aliens were dropped off into your community you would be singing a different tune. Too bad that theses illegals can not be dropped off in the neighborhoods of the politicians who refuse to resolve the immigration issue.
You are overlooking one small fact. Like it or not the people on the buses are in compliance with all US laws. The mobs in the street are not.

People have been suggesting for years that the immigration laws be changed, but on these boards the opinion seems to be that the laws are perfect and should never be changed. Congratulations. You won. Now these are the consequences.

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#13 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
You are overlooking one small fact. Like it or not the people on the buses are in compliance with all US laws. The mobs in the street are not.
People have been suggesting for years that the immigration laws be changed, but on these boards the opinion seems to be that the laws are perfect and should never be changed. Congratulations. You won. Now these are the consequences.
You mean the "illegal immigrants" on the bus?

What part of illegal don't you understand?

The people on the street are American Citizens.

The fact you take the side of the "illegal" tells us all we need to know.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#14 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're trying to sell the story that you're a lawyer again? Haven't you been caught in enough lies already? In what way is crossing the border illegally in compliance with the law? In what way is a peaceful protest by legal citizens lawless? English isn't your first language, is it?
Memo From Turner

Bellmore, NY

#15 Jul 2, 2014
Space Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the "illegal immigrants" on the bus?
What part of illegal don't you understand?
The people on the street are American Citizens.
The fact you take the side of the "illegal" tells us all we need to know.
"What part of illegal don't you understand?" That is too funny. Apparently you have no idea what it means.

Here is a clue for you. When the law requires that they issue people work permits it is a pretty good indication that they are here legally.

A work permit is of course a government issued ID that can be used for any purpose including opening a bank account or getting onto a plane. It carries all of the same rights and privileges as any other government issued ID.

I am glad I had the opportunity to teach you the difference between "legal" and "illegal".

california

#16 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
Space Cowboy stated it very well but if you had read my post I gave a couple of starting points to restructure the current immigration laws. But we must be selective on who is allowed to apply for citizenship. things do need to change, but if we are going to change do it for the better. Dumping poor people/children onto the streets of America is not the way to fix things.

california

#18 Jul 2, 2014
Just read this

"Obama will likely sidestep Congress on immigration reform by expanding on his so-called Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals memorandum, which essentially allows young illegal immigrants to remain in the United States if they were brought into the country illegally by their parents and have not been convicted of a major crime, Federation for American Immigration Reform spokesman Ira Mehlman predicted."

This was designed for children brought into the country illegally by their parents.
wild child

South Ozone Park, NY

#19 Jul 2, 2014
Lmao, like I said you people will have miserable lives here.you are not wanted, catch the hint, get out
barry

Rainsville, AL

#20 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
"What part of illegal don't you understand?" That is too funny. Apparently you have no idea what it means.
Here is a clue for you. When the law requires that they issue people work permits it is a pretty good indication that they are here legally.
A work permit is of course a government issued ID that can be used for any purpose including opening a bank account or getting onto a plane. It carries all of the same rights and privileges as any other government issued ID.
I am glad I had the opportunity to teach you the difference between "legal" and "illegal".
"A wall of angry protesters blocked three buses of undocumented immigrants in Southern California,"

Read more: http://www.koco.com/national/Protesters-block... ;

there were no "work permits" involved. they were illegal/undocumented immigrants.
you are a little off topic.

“Baby Obama”

Location hidden

#21 Jul 2, 2014
Memo From Turner wrote:
<quoted text>
There were no work permits, just illegal border jumpers.

You probably think drug dealers are "undocumented phamacists"

You're a Progressive fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Dale 180,825
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,544
Carly Fiorina actively explores 2016 presidenti... 3 hr Le Jimbo 1
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 9 hr KiMerde 56,692
FBI Baltimore Field Office CARROLL*TRUST US Eco... 12 hr Stuart Furness 1
California man shot in head for resisting carja... Mon Jeff Davis for Pr... 10
Twenty years after Prop. 187, attitudes toward ... Mon SplNDlzzy 3

California People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE