Michael Jackson - Michael Jackson's Fake Voice

Jun 22, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ContactMusic.com

Michael Jackson's high-pitched voice was faked to get the public to like him more, it has been claimed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

MJ, you faked your voice hoping the public would like you? Gee Willikers Batman. MJ WTF are you thinking half the time. I hope you didn't fake your death too like the liar you are sometimes mistaken for also... what next did you fake your vitilago and vegetarianism? LMFAO
Mjsgrrlfrend

Tinley Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Ok, his TALKING VOICE!!! NOT his singing voice, this is semi-understandable because the public would have wondered alot more about him if you heard his deeper voice, which I have. His deeper voice really isn't all that far from his pitchy voice, but people do that all the time. When I meet someone new my voice gets higher, sweeter, and softer, and I think that's what happened to Michael. He was going for a gentler sounding voice because he is a gentle person. I have heard him sing and speak deeper, and he is a singer so, coming from one who knows and understands, he can utilize the many pitches to his voice because he has such a wide singing range. Michael did, however, fake his death, that is true. Look it up on YouTube and other sites, there are millions of people who have pulled together millions of facts that prove that MJ is alive! I love you Michael darling and I can't wait to see you!
Michael Jackson Fan Girl

Waterbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

LOL

It WAS Michael's voice, he could've done whatever the hell he wanted with it.

Why do people have such a hard time understanding that?

“VITILIGO”

Since: Jun 10

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Michael Jackson Fan Girl wrote:
LOL
Why would a grown man want to sound like a little girl? Unless he wanted to attract a little boy.

Since: Oct 09

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a grown man want to sound like a little girl? Unless he wanted to attract a little boy.
Because he wanted to be a little girl. He wanted to tip toe through the tulips with tiny tim.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Pearlhanna wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he wanted to be a little girl. He wanted to tip toe through the tulips with tiny tim.
He wanted to be a cute little white girl with blonde hair and ringlets.

Do you think his daddy would have loved him then?

Nor me.
Dwane Johnson

Diamond Bar, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Michael Jackson was a hero to black America. This is a racist attack against all people of color!

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Dwane Johnson wrote:
Michael Jackson was a hero to black America. This is a racist attack against all people of color!
No it's not.

He wasn't loved as a little black boy so would he have been as a little white girl?

And is that what made him want to be a white woman?

I'm just putting the question out there for careful and intelligent consideration.

Step back buddy, it seems it's too big for your brain.
where am I

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

Dwane Johnson wrote:
Dwayne, white people LOVE him too! Focus on Michael, he was the genius and remember what he sang, "It don't matter if you're black or white" Don't let these idiots bother you, they can't take one thing away from his legacy. I am a white person and a musician and dancer and I just saw some pictures of Michael on t.v. and cried, I miss him so much. What a beautiful figure of a man and an artist he was. I sing and play a version of his hit "Billie Jean" and people love hearing it. I got a little puppy when he died, a beautiful little lion dog with long hair, a Chinese Imperial. Her name is Billie Jean. God bless you Dwayne. God bless Michael!!!
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
A little girl???? He sounded like an angel.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
No it's not.
He wasn't loved as a little black boy so would he have been as a little white girl?
And is that what made him want to be a white woman?
I'm just putting the question out there for careful and intelligent consideration.
Step back buddy, it seems it's too big for your brain.
I think it's you who should step back if all you post is either offensive or rubbish or both.
There's nothing careful or intelligent about what you say, all you do is tarnish and disrespect the life and legacy of a great man and artist who in 50 years gave the world far more than all of us here put together would do in ten lifetimes.
where am I

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

LOL
Most people are of ordinary intelligence, Michael was a genius. It's their envy of him and his fame that makes them that way. They couldn't come up with an original idea if their life depended on it. The truth is Michael was so wonderful he would have wished all his slanderers well. He knew the truth.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

where am I wrote:
<quoted text> Most people are of ordinary intelligence, Michael was a genius. It's their envy of him and his fame that makes them that way. They couldn't come up with an original idea if their life depended on it. The truth is Michael was so wonderful he would have wished all his slanderers well. He knew the truth.
Yes,he was one of a kind. We've lost a global treasure.
where am I

Pacifica, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

As long as we can envision him and watch his work we have not fully lost him. He is in a higher place. He appreciates all our love; he always did. In his short film "Remember the Time", his entrance to the palace always thrills me. He appears to be a shrouded figure and empties a bag of black pebbles on the ground and sinks into the floor, leaving nothing but the dark garment lying there. Suddenly it all turns to gold dust and Michael emerges in a Grecian costume with his beautiful eyes smiling and climbs the stairs towards the queen singing "do you remember when we first met we were so young and innocent then?"..... it still brings tears to my eyes and his figure and grace blew me away. His magical sense of timing and rhythmn was precision. His feet had wings. Yes, Michael is an angel! If you have never seen this video get it. In my opinion, it's one of his best. But then they are all works of brilliance with hints and touches exclusive to him and a message in every one. Thank you Michael.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2010

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
Why would a grown man want to sound like a little girl?
I've never heard a little girl who sounds like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Unless he wanted to attract a little boy.
I guess Cuba Gooding, Jr. is trying to attract little boys.

“Waitin for Jackos resurrection”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

LOL
You're wrong again my angel twin,Michaels voice was really fake.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

where am I wrote:
As long as we can envision him and watch his work we have not fully lost him. He is in a higher place. He appreciates all our love; he always did. In his short film "Remember the Time", his entrance to the palace always thrills me. He appears to be a shrouded figure and empties a bag of black pebbles on the ground and sinks into the floor, leaving nothing but the dark garment lying there. Suddenly it all turns to gold dust and Michael emerges in a Grecian costume with his beautiful eyes smiling and climbs the stairs towards the queen singing "do you remember when we first met we were so young and innocent then?"..... it still brings tears to my eyes and his figure and grace blew me away. His magical sense of timing and rhythmn was precision. His feet had wings. Yes, Michael is an angel! If you have never seen this video get it. In my opinion, it's one of his best. But then they are all works of brilliance with hints and touches exclusive to him and a message in every one. Thank you Michael.
Yes you're right, we've lost him in the physical sense only, but it's still hard to accept that someone took him from us.
I also love the Remember The Time vid, it's magical and takes us to a world of fantasy and escape, that's what Michael wanted to do with his vids. I love them all, although the Yana one is not my favourite. Everytime I watch his vids I discover something new that escaped me before.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

smilemj wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's you who should step back if all you post is either offensive or rubbish or both.
There's nothing careful or intelligent about what you say, all you do is tarnish and disrespect the life and legacy of a great man and artist who in 50 years gave the world far more than all of us here put together would do in ten lifetimes.
That's one perspective. Another might be that he tarnished his own reputation when he opted to sexually engage with children.

“VITILIGO”

IS A BIOTCH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

Sick Of BS wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never heard a little girl who sounds like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
If you believe that he was actually standing there, you're a mug.

That was a stand in.
smilemj

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2010

Judged:

J-J-Jina Wild wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one perspective. Another might be that he tarnished his own reputation when he opted to sexually engage with children.
Why don't you ask your dog to post instead of you, he would make more sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the California Forum right now

Search the California Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min mdbuilder 43,043
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 1 hr Happy Harry Cox 15,671
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr replicashandbag 39,958
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 2 hr Abdurratln 74
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 167,696
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 5 hr Blubbering 7,304
Immigrants recount horror of being detained in... 6 hr Dee Dee Dee 6
•••
•••
•••
•••