Asians Overtake Latin Americans in Im...

Asians Overtake Latin Americans in Immigration to CA

There are 28 comments on the NBC Los Angeles story from Jan 17, 2013, titled Asians Overtake Latin Americans in Immigration to CA. In it, NBC Los Angeles reports that:

APRIL 09: 86-year-old Caridaad Montoya from the Philippines takes her oath of citizenship as more than 2,700 people are sworn in as US citizens during naturalization ceremonies on April 9, 2009 in Montebello, California.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Los Angeles.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#21 Jan 30, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there is not going to be a path towards (eventual)Citizenship of any kind. The main concern is not being addressed by Obama/Adm. and that is the security of our Nation,closing down the porous border. The way the border is now,for all we know their could be another 911 being plotted right at this minute(God Forbid). Border patrol have arrested people from as far as the Middle East coming across our border,so to think only Mexicans are coming to work is absurd.
Close/Secure the borders and we can talk, until than NO NOthing !!!
Blame everything on devil Obama!
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#22 Jan 30, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Blame everything on devil Obama!
Obama is in Charge !!!!! Has been for the last 4 years, of course I BLAME him.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#23 Jan 30, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in Charge !!!!! Has been for the last 4 years, of course I BLAME him.
He is very bad!
ronnie

United States

#24 Jan 30, 2013
The minute that Obama announced Employer's have to provide verification of citizenship, and also start taxing them and providing them with healthcare, how long do you believe the Employer's will remain criminals, breaking the law. It's been quite a ride for ya'll and now you have to get your house's in order, or Business's that is, or pay fines for hiring them. Many will be closed down. Roofers, Construction, all the slime balls that refused to hire Legal Americans will be stewing in there Bud. HA... Love this. party's almost over .....
lol

San Leandro, CA

#25 Jan 30, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right there is not going to be a path towards (eventual)Citizenship of any kind. The main concern is not being addressed by Obama/Adm. and that is the security of our Nation,closing down the porous border. The way the border is now,for all we know their could be another 911 being plotted right at this minute(God Forbid). Border patrol have arrested people from as far as the Middle East coming across our border,so to think only Mexicans are coming to work is absurd.
Close/Secure the borders and we can talk, until than NO NOthing !!!
You guys need to make up your minds. Last I heard Obama is going to make all aliens legal. Now you say it won't happen. Sheesh.
Anonymous

Wilmette, IL

#26 Jan 30, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys need to make up your minds. Last I heard Obama is going to make all aliens legal. Now you say it won't happen. Sheesh.
Most of us are paying attention , staying on top of this issue and doing our part in calling our Congressmen,,,, It does not look good for the Illegals.
lol

Riverside, CA

#27 Jan 30, 2013
Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us are paying attention , staying on top of this issue and doing our part in calling our Congressmen,,,, It does not look good for the Illegals.
Thats more like it. Let it all woork out. Democracy in action minus the the hate. That said, the people have spoken. Live with it until you can change it it. Anythingelse is radical thinking.
Largelanguage

Halkyn, UK

#28 Jan 31, 2013
Evil Dems!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min District 1 225,351
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 61,482
News Pension mess can't go on; that's no reason to i... Mon donaldito 4ever 1
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Sun Fanclub 16,059
News Three sea otters that washed up on California's... Sep 22 Horrified 4
News 2016's hellish summer weather: A told-you-so cl... Sep 21 Go Blue Forever 1
News California wildfire becomes costliest ever to f... Sep 20 Anonymous 1
More from around the web