Uptick in Calif. nuptials after gay m...

Uptick in Calif. nuptials after gay marriage ruling

There are 23 comments on the KRNV-TV Reno story from Nov 26, 2013, titled Uptick in Calif. nuptials after gay marriage ruling. In it, KRNV-TV Reno reports that:

More California couples tied the knot in July - following the U.S. Supreme Court's historic ruling allowing same-sex marriages in the state - than in any other month since 2006.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRNV-TV Reno.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#21 Nov 28, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you did tell me that at one time......looks like they've been in this Country awhile!!!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving and be safe!!!
That side of my family came over from Germany in the 1850's; they even brought their cows on the boat! The other side of my family has been here since the early 1700's, fought in the Revolutionary War and on both sides in the Civil war. Probably made some interesting Thanksgiving dinners!

Have a good Gobble day!!

“A JOURNEY OF A THOUSAND MILES”

Since: Aug 08

MUST BEGIN WITH A SINGLE STEP!

#22 Nov 28, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That side of my family came over from Germany in the 1850's; they even brought their cows on the boat! The other side of my family has been here since the early 1700's, fought in the Revolutionary War and on both sides in the Civil war. Probably made some interesting Thanksgiving dinners!
Have a good Gobble day!!
Well, both sides of my family are relatively new to this Country.......my grandfather on my father's side came over in 1905 and my grandmother on my mother's side was born here in 1912.......but I am still very much an American!!!

Oh I'm sure it did!!!

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Nov 29, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, both sides of my family are relatively new to this Country.......my grandfather on my father's side came over in 1905 and my grandmother on my mother's side was born here in 1912.......but I am still very much an American!!!
Oh I'm sure it did!!!
Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!!
All are welcome, even you newcomers!

Well I survived Thanksgiving with the in-laws again; no casualites- except for the turkey of course.

Now it's ready, set, shop!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,312
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 hr loose cannon 243,098
News California is No. 2 in - judicial hellhole' ranks Fri Concave 1
News Firefighter fatality reported at huge Californi... Fri Concave 1
News Countdown clock ticking for Trump, Republicans Fri Concave 54
NJ Senator Stephen Sweeney arrested Thu joey 1
Ben Morgan of Facebook (Apr '17) Dec 14 Kayante 2
More from around the web