Capitol Alert: California's crime rat...

Capitol Alert: California's crime rates inch up in 2012

There are 3 comments on the The Modesto Bee story from Jul 27, 2013, titled Capitol Alert: California's crime rates inch up in 2012. In it, The Modesto Bee reports that:

The number of violent crimes and property crimes in California inched up between 2011 and 2012, according to a new analysis of crime data released by the Attorney General's office on Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Modesto Bee.

have you got your plates

Dothan, AL

#1 Jul 27, 2013
license plates secure that glass does a good job now the cops in calf. cant see nothing but themselves they can put that in their pc for later. we hear everone wonts one in the circle city so those old new dash cams well they need to maybe needs more updates with more newer ones the good guys are one step ahead of them now. hay look at my plate oh it looks good but I cant read the numbers or letters only santa knows how and he aint telling.the scientist is the best
people allready got

Dothan, AL

#2 Jul 27, 2013
theres on the east coast. the cops camers cant see nothing but themselves. its that special glass that shows nothing. we hear about yall cops take 3 camers in their cars for pictures to keep for later date to look at well the east coast is ahead of yall out in calf.
boys outsmarts cops

Dothan, AL

#3 Jul 27, 2013
the old cops how they going to see your new special plates wow they look good. if you got the right angle and close up . what is that stuff called well its been made for glass and the scientist may have plenty for the whole bunch nobody can just make this up it takes a lot of brains.to make it work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

California Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Dr Guru 242,294
News California knocks Trump as it extends climate c... 4 hr non homo pheobie 1
Trump will hire Christie to replace Sessions Mon Informant 1
NJ GED Senator running NJ for a day Mon Bob G 1
Buy M Fue Punch Mon woxteenroser 2
Annette Marion learned how 2 lie and murder Sun Yvette Anne 1
Norcross and local mayor behind Russian hacks/t... Jul 23 Informant 1
More from around the web